[3.7-Slayer] 2h Freezing Cyclone! *Out Dated*

"
Forward1115 escribió:
Decided to try my hand at the crit side of things and started crafting a sword. Got lucky and hit the 6L in less than 20 fusings. I knew my luck would run out after that and I spent 3-4 ex on alts. But it worked out in the end. It isn't level 20 fortify but when I hit the elder attack speed mod on the aug and then a lower tier flat phys dmg roll on the regal, I couldn't part with it haha. Looking around for someone with a +2 supports craft that I can trust now and then the quality/strength craft

Man yeah that's a good set of rolls.

If you see me online I can do both of those crafts for ya and I'd like to think I'm pretty trust worthy hahaha.

"
DiabolicOutlaw escribió:
Do you keep immortal call and CWDT at lower levels?

Build used to do that yes but now I'd recommend not using IC in CWDT setup and instead using IC just on your action bar. Steel Skin and Molten shell are also good options.
I'm using CWDT level 1 with a level 3 IC right now, which has been fine.

If I was going to do self-cast, I'd go with Steelskin instead. The duration is longer, and it reduces incoming damage better, but requires being max leveled.

If I had the armor for it, I'd go for Molten Shell in the level 1 CWDT setup. The Molten Shell damage scales with level, but the damage reduction scales off of armor, and I don't care about the damage aspect.
Editado por útlima vez por fiendishnature_ en 26 jun. 2019 9:11:33
"
fiendishnature_ escribió:
I'm using CWDT level 1 with a level 3 IC right now, which has been fine.

If I was going to do self-cast, I'd go with Steelskin instead. The duration is longer, and it reduces incoming damage better, but requires being max leveled.

If I had the armor for it, I'd go for Molten Shell in the level 1 CWDT setup. The Molten Shell damage scales with level, but the damage reduction scales off of armor, and I don't care about the damage aspect.

I think I have my cwdt leveled up to trigger when I take 1k damage but it's whichever way works for you.

Molten shell does require armor stacking yes but lasts 3 seconds instead of 1.5 like the other two. Since I already had quite a few armor pieces I went with molten shell but Steelskin is the best choice if you don't have a lot of armor.

Just a 1.5 second duration so an increased duration support would help out there.
Hoping someone can give me some advice on my build. I'm using the max freeze 6L for cyclone but I'm not seeing a lot of freezing/shattering. Am I missing anything? I have some of the support gems locked right now because I'm having trouble with mana since I don't have an enlighten.

What is the best movement speed I can craft on the boots from my crafting bench? I think I have 24-29 (Rank 3?) unlocked.

Is it possible to increase my range with cyclone? Can't afford a disfavor on ps4.

And anywhere else I may have screwed up. New to this game

:)
"
Cyco_One1 escribió:
Hoping someone can give me some advice on my build. I'm using the max freeze 6L for cyclone but I'm not seeing a lot of freezing/shattering. Am I missing anything? I have some of the support gems locked right now because I'm having trouble with mana since I don't have an enlighten.

What is the best movement speed I can craft on the boots from my crafting bench? I think I have 24-29 (Rank 3?) unlocked.

Is it possible to increase my range with cyclone? Can't afford a disfavor on ps4.

You'll need to unhide your "character tab" under Home --> My Account --> Privacy Settings. Let me know when you've done that and I'll check out your character.
"
Muirey escribió:
"
Cyco_One1 escribió:

You'll need to unhide your "character tab" under Home --> My Account --> Privacy Settings. Let me know when you've done that and I'll check out your character.

Sorry about that. Should be good now.
"
Cyco_One1 escribió:
Sorry about that. Should be good now.

It looks like you are going the Resolute Technique route but haven't taken it yet. So it may be you're just missing a lot and because of that you're not seeing a lot of freezing/shattering.

I would take RT and see if things change. Just running elemental prolif can give you enough freezing most of the time. I'd mix an match Elemental prolif - Hypothermia - Ice Bite supports to see which you gives you the amount of freezing you're looking but doesn't hurt your damage so much.

Using all three is more for towards the end when you have so much damage that you can dial it back a lot for clearing maps and it will still be fine.

There are a few things you could do to increase the area of your cyclone. You could take Impact as your last ascendancy since you haven't taken anything yet. You can use either or both Pulverize / Increased Area of Effect support. Both of those will give your cyclone a bigger radius.

I believe maximum crafted movement speed is 20-24%.
Did some work further fine tuning the guide for post-3.7 changes now that I've played with and experienced most of the changes that apply to this build.

I 'condensed' the other gear option spoiler so it isn't a massive wall of text. I also added in some of the more min/max options for those interested.

There is now a "Are you going crit" spoiler that gives alternate skill links for those choosing to go crit.

Also added a second spoiler section in the post under the main guide post that goes over some of the other options for crafting rares other than just the weapon crafting.

As always if you see any mistakes or feel I left out something please let me know!

Today is my last day before I'm on vacation out of the country for three weeks. I will be checking in occasionally to answer any major questions but for the most part I will be enjoying my vacation with my family! X^D

I wish everyone many exalt drops and loads of good crafting luck while I'm away!
Editado por útlima vez por Muirey en 27 jun. 2019 10:58:17
Hello everyone,

This is my firs time playing POE and have made some progress. However, I feel like I lack the understanding of optimizing my gems/skills in my current gear set, and I am having a tough time currently with survivability. Any tips or suggestions with next steps for progression from where I currently am would be greatly appreciated.

I was fortunate enough to get a nice item to drop that I was able to sell to give myself some currency to fund some budget purchases if suggested, but I think I really need to understand how to leverage my gear to get all of the necessary skills unlocked. I feel like when I swap out for gear suggested in the guide my resistances fall too low and/or I cannot get the necessary gem slots to be available.

Thanks in advance!

-Turrboshot
"
DunknDonuts escribió:
Hello everyone,

This is my firs time playing POE and have made some progress. However, I feel like I lack the understanding of optimizing my gems/skills in my current gear set, and I am having a tough time currently with survivability. Any tips or suggestions with next steps for progression from where I currently am would be greatly appreciated.

I was fortunate enough to get a nice item to drop that I was able to sell to give myself some currency to fund some budget purchases if suggested, but I think I really need to understand how to leverage my gear to get all of the necessary skills unlocked. I feel like when I swap out for gear suggested in the guide my resistances fall too low and/or I cannot get the necessary gem slots to be available.

Thanks in advance!

-Turrboshot

You want to start moving away from uniques on belt/boots/rings and getting high life rolls and resist rolls on the pieces you are replacing. You have low or no life rolls on pretty much all of your gear so you're missing out on a huge amount of life.

You want some items that look like these to start

Items like these won't break your bank and will get you the resists you need but more importantly bring your life pool WAY up.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional