[3.7-Slayer] 2h Freezing Cyclone! *Out Dated*

If you check my character "Schwindelnick", what suggestions do you have in regards to my gear? I feel kind of squishy, especially in legion encounters, even though I have 5k HP. Also I can't do Uber lab because of lag and my inability to dodge traps. It's always a huge struggle for me, but it's even worse with cyclone since it counts as a movement skill. Any ideas?

Edit: I've noticed that now with the 7-link Cyclone, my Mana regen sometimes fails mid fight if I'm not careful. I'm considering a ring with mana leech... Is there a better approach?
Editado por útlima vez por System3D en 22 jun. 2019 16:34:31
"
Muirey escribió:
I did some playing around with crit ax yesterday and while it felt probably exactly how non terminus est crit sword would feel... man it's hard to give up terminus est frenzy generation + movement speed. It just feels so god damn good!

I just switched to terminus myself and it's so fun blasting through packs with herald of ice and all the crit. Spent around 500 fuses to 5L. (only got 5L once, not keen on trying 6L after that) Got red elder and all shaper guardians with that sword. Even got to see shaper for the first time, got him to around 30% without knowing tactics. (wasted 2 portals on a stupid man/wolf miniboss that made no sense)

Terminus works pretty fine for now and I've given up on crafting a weapon with the bad rng I've had so far. Just saving up some ex to buy an overpriced one instead :D
"
System3D escribió:
If you check my character "Schwindelnick", what suggestions do you have in regards to my gear? I feel kind of squishy, especially in legion encounters, even though I have 5k HP. Also I can't do Uber lab because of lag and my inability to dodge traps. It's always a huge struggle for me, but it's even worse with cyclone since it counts as a movement skill. Any ideas?

Edit: I've noticed that now with the 7-link Cyclone, my Mana regen sometimes fails mid fight if I'm not careful. I'm considering a ring with mana leech... Is there a better approach?

If you are having trouble with lab you can remove Vaal Pact during Lab and also use the Pantheon minor god Soul of Ryslatha to get life flask charges back.

For mana regen issues I'd look into the enchant that reduces mana cost of abilites. Goes upto -9 mana cost but that is quite expensive.

Your gear is great for general mapping but because of how hard legion rares can shotgun us down it may be better to opt for a high life rare chest + helm.

These kinds of chests drop like candy these days so they are pretty cheap. You'd lost out on some movement speed and damage switching off of carcass jack and devoto's devotion but you would gain some survival.

Could drop 1 5% life point by the scion wheel to pick up the jewel slot along the path to it and get either a 7% life jewel or a high flat life abyssal jewel.

Kaom's heart is also always an option if you want to spend the currency. With the ax you should have more than enough damage even with a Kaom's heart.

"
Instictpoe escribió:
I just switched to terminus myself and it's so fun blasting through packs with herald of ice and all the crit. Spent around 500 fuses to 5L. (only got 5L once, not keen on trying 6L after that) Got red elder and all shaper guardians with that sword. Even got to see shaper for the first time, got him to around 30% without knowing tactics. (wasted 2 portals on a stupid man/wolf miniboss that made no sense)

Terminus works pretty fine for now and I've given up on crafting a weapon with the bad rng I've had so far. Just saving up some ex to buy an overpriced one instead :D

I've honestly had the most insane luck with 6linking this league so I'm sure I've wasted all of my luck for quite awhile. I think I've hit 4 6-links so far in under 1k fusings.

I've also had leagues where I poured 2k+ fusings into a disfavour before 6-linking!

I'm really enjoying the terminus play style even without having a devoto's devotion for the extra movement speed. Would be a stupid amount of clear speed with both.
Hi, i love build so far, got my axe not a best best but still do the job, but i feel like i need more dmg ^ what i know is:
- better roll on ele dmg on Lore, but its hard to hit 78% and good ele ; d
- need to farm some currency(after axe crafting im low) so i can get WatcherEye with phys to cold so i can get spike gloves.

can i do something more ? i belive my topaz ring is giving me a lot of dmg

i have also one open slot still on axe but there is no "big" crafts left i can do strength like others do on axe i think.
Editado por útlima vez por Jataa en 23 jun. 2019 8:49:35
Hi :D Been really enjoying this build - playing it in SSF so I've had to make some compromises due to not having Brute Force Solution and only just managed to get Hrimburn - but I picked up
and was wondering if it was worth trying to work it into the build or if I should just make a second character to best utilize it. Thanks so much :D
The nicest thing about Terminus Est is that it made this build an easy league starter for me since I bought one on like day two or three for 18 chaos.
"
Jataa escribió:
Hi, i love build so far, got my axe not a best best but still do the job, but i feel like i need more dmg ^ what i know is:
- better roll on ele dmg on Lore, but its hard to hit 78% and good ele ; d
- need to farm some currency(after axe crafting im low) so i can get WatcherEye with phys to cold so i can get spike gloves.

can i do something more ? i belive my topaz ring is giving me a lot of dmg

i have also one open slot still on axe but there is no "big" crafts left i can do strength like others do on axe i think.

It looks like you did the attack speed/quality enchant on your ax instead of a attack speed enchant + a strg/quality enchant. So you should have a free suffix. You can do something like % cold damage or % chance to do double damage. You're RT so critical strike is not an option.

Topaz ring is good, I wouldn't be in a hurry to replace it.

I guess my question would be what are you feeling like you need more damage against?

"
TheDuckGod2018 escribió:
Hi :D Been really enjoying this build - playing it in SSF so I've had to make some compromises due to not having Brute Force Solution and only just managed to get Hrimburn - but I picked up
and was wondering if it was worth trying to work it into the build or if I should just make a second character to best utilize it. Thanks so much :D

The only real place you could use it is the jewel socket right above Devotion. The power charge node wouldn't be that useful but the other 3 wouldn't be useless if you really wanted to use the jewel. It's a fun jewel to play around with, nice mini head hunter experience.

There are quite a few builds that would use it better for sure. So could be the catalyst to start one of those builds since you're doing SSF.

"
fiendishnature_ escribió:
The nicest thing about Terminus Est is that it made this build an easy league starter for me since I bought one on like day two or three for 18 chaos.

It's always been very surprising to me how cheap Terminus est is for how strong it is. It definitely carries hard and helps things feel smoother earlier in the leveling process which is nice.
I managed to brick the other axe, now I have a

Is it possible to use "Prefixed cannot be change" to somehow keep the prefix get rid of the suffix's and still keep it yellow? Or is the only option to annul?
Editado por útlima vez por Emxper en 23 jun. 2019 10:37:37
"
Emxper escribió:
I managed to brick the other axe, now I have a

Is it possible to use "Prefixed cannot be change" to somehow keep the prefix get rid of the suffix's and still keep it yellow? Or is the only option to annul?

Yes, you can craft on Prefixes cannot be change and then use a scouring orb to remove the craft + all suffixes. It would stay rare and keep the fortify support prefix.

It's an expensive option but the safer one with an ax like you have.

Crit/Sword Terminus est on shaper.

I specced my character out specifically for farming t10-14 maps so it's not really what I'd recommend taking to a boss fight if you're new to it. Also with this setup I'm missing out on curses except from the CWDT setup and REALLY low life but using a loreweave which balances out the negatives.

Editado por útlima vez por Muirey en 24 jun. 2019 8:57:50

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional