[3.12] KissMeQuick's Gladiator Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & A8 Sirus Deathless — Starter friendly

Instead of the going with the same old i started this league trying out Tectonic Slam, but it got quite boring quite fast.

Still really feel like playing something new still and reave looks like a blast, but im wondering what the big difference is between duelist and scion reaver, anyone that can maybe help me decide? :)
Hi mate, is this build still good for 3.2? Looking for a melee build to clear atlas bosses
"
Babejar escribió:
I think BoR would be a good budget/starter item early on for easy links even though you'd be missing out on a few links. The lvl 12 faster attacks gives your reave a better feel when you're struggling to find out where else to pick up attack speed from to make reave feel smoother. The additional block on BoR is also nice. I played your version of the build last league and was the most fun i've had with any build. Took it to lvl 92 before I stopped playing Abyss. I'm suggesting maybe incorporating BoR for early/beginner friendly portion of this guide so people are able to play it a bit more smoothly with less currency early on until they're able to pick up the gear that really makes Reave feel smooth. You can look at my characters I played this build on (JbearChan - Abyss League and JbearTauntDeezNuts - Bestiary League which i'm currently testing and playing with a BoR). Regardless, I really enjoy playing this build.

I'm gonna give your BoR version a go before I get my 6 link rare. What tier map are you up to?
Quick question. My tooltip DPS for Reave seems to be higher when i use two swords instead of a sword and a stat stick. Is that normal?
"
qqusai escribió:
Quick question. My tooltip DPS for Reave seems to be higher when i use two swords instead of a sword and a stat stick. Is that normal?

Doesn't show on tooltip, use PoB to see the true dps changes.
Editado por útlima vez por Legit74 en 6 mar. 2018 1:39:35
"
m0onknight escribió:
"
Babejar escribió:
I think BoR would be a good budget/starter item early on for easy links even though you'd be missing out on a few links. The lvl 12 faster attacks gives your reave a better feel when you're struggling to find out where else to pick up attack speed from to make reave feel smoother. The additional block on BoR is also nice. I played your version of the build last league and was the most fun i've had with any build. Took it to lvl 92 before I stopped playing Abyss. I'm suggesting maybe incorporating BoR for early/beginner friendly portion of this guide so people are able to play it a bit more smoothly with less currency early on until they're able to pick up the gear that really makes Reave feel smooth. You can look at my characters I played this build on (JbearChan - Abyss League and JbearTauntDeezNuts - Bestiary League which i'm currently testing and playing with a BoR). Regardless, I really enjoy playing this build.

I'm gonna give your BoR version a go before I get my 6 link rare. What tier map are you up to?

I'm up to t12 right now. Cleared Elder on T9 and Guardians with ease. Vaal Pact doesn't feel too good for me atm. I may just need to pick up some leech in jewels/accessories somewhere. Just hitting a wall with map drops to progress further. You'll more than likely be able to do up to t16 with BoR it's just that you're limited with links by using BoR. Eventually when I get 6L Elder chest I'll switch back. Also i've just always been a fan of BoR and wanted to mess with it this league and it just happened to mesh with this build. Here's the pob pastebin for my build with BoR as of tonight https://pastebin.com/mWtjgtbw

Edit: Dropped the 3 Berserking attack speed nodes and moved them into Disemboweling.
Editado por útlima vez por Babejar en 6 mar. 2018 3:36:11
@Babejar Why you keep your stat stick in the offhand, isnt's supposed to be in your main hand and the sword on the offhand or i get i wrong ?:D
Just wanted to say that i like this build. Enjoying it a lot in Bestiary league.

The lone thing that is annoying as always is that that stupid Golem dies to much :3 I saw in you shaper video that you didn't use him, did you replace it with something or just ignored him!?
I'm playing this build as a starter build on SFF Bestiary league, it's very fluent gameplay with very nice DPS scaling when you are progressing. Leveling through acts was very easy and fast. I'm currently at level 83 with this build.

When you do not have items, flask, you may see that survivability is not so great. This is why I invested 3 passive points into life leech (Vital Void node) - this helped me a lot with sustain.

I'm going to push this build more, currently, I was able to kill Atziri and got my flask.
Hello KissMeQuick

Ive been very happy about this build and im enjoying it to the fullest.

I need some gear advice - if you have time?

Looking forward to hear from you.

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Got 2ex to throw into the build :-)
Editado por útlima vez por Dunark en 6 mar. 2018 11:57:31

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional