[3.12] KissMeQuick's Gladiator Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & A8 Sirus Deathless — Starter friendly

"
JeDDyCZ escribió:
Greetings!

Usually I wouldn't trouble you in this way and would somehow figure out all the infortion I need myself. But I'm hitting my knowledge limits here and I just don't know what I'm doing so wrong anymore.

Here's the thing: I have garbage gear as I just finished progressing through the story and wanted to dive into mapping. But I hit a wall with T2/3 maps already (which I can't clear sometimes). Usually it's
either that I get killed too quickly/don't do enough damage.

So here I am, asking anyone somewhat experienced with this build whether he could give a me quick tips on what to invest in first and what pieces of my terrible gear switch asap to actually be able to map somehow.

Link to my characters to save you few clicks: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/JeDDyCZ/characters

Once again sorry for throwing such a noob-ish question out here, but I'm getting kind of desperate.

Thanks you, in best regards.

I'll pop you some advice:

> Half of your gear is missing HP, all your gear should have HP
> Try filling each slot initially with at least 2C items that have at least high HP mods
> Your offhand is a weapon that Reave can use, meaning that you're actually losing damage not gaining
> Your flasks are 15 levels behind
> Try buying at least level 16 Reave
> Void Vitality is a waste of points
> You should not focus on crit multi anywhere until you have a good base
> Don't take Vaal Pact that early. I am getting Vaal pact now at level 88
> You need only one mana leech node
> Jewel nodes are VERY strong, for 2C you can already get 3 good mods for yourself. My current jewels are all 1-2C.

Feel free to browse my profile and see what items I have. I'm super poor right now because I'm putting all my money in leveling but you should get the idea.
I completed Uber Lab at level 75 solo with 10C gear on the first run and at level 78 I did 8 modded double boss T13 deathless.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
So i was using princess in my offhand with scaeva in my main hand and I think it had great damage around 62k sheet dps, but when i swapped to a mace with 32% extra physical dmg as fire and 27% dmg with bleeding my dps goes down to 45k dps. The mace would be in mh, and scaeva in offhand. Why did it drop so much is it because the mace I have had only 1.25 atk speed?
Also,for all of ppl that have trouble with survivability,i would recommend switching blasphemy-ass mark to blasphemy-enfeeble,for lvling it's a huge layer of defence and helps much.
i'm playing using this build but with slayer, i want to do some lab runs at first week.

Dont u think Inc AoE is necessary?

Max stacks of reave is 4?

Editado por útlima vez por gokudin en 4 mar. 2018 22:17:10
"
gokudin escribió:
i'm playing using this build but with slayer, i want to do some lab runs at first week.

Dont u think Inc AoE is necessary?

Max stacks of reave is 4?

check out <vaal reave> , it increases your stacks to 8 until your timer runs out, being a vaal skill you need souls to use it.
Hello , what do you think about Vaal Pact. I see you are playing now without it @Kiss_Me_Quick but there is in the skill tree.

And also belly of the beast is good option for this build?
Editado por útlima vez por Deeyw en 5 mar. 2018 4:41:01
"
Deeyw escribió:
Hello , what do you think about Vaal Pact. I see you are playing now without it @Kiss_Me_Quick but there is in the skill tree.

And also belly of the beast is good option for this build?

I am taking it now as the next point. I haven't opted into it because I'm running Poorjoys right now.

Yes, belly works well as well.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
I think BoR would be a good budget/starter item early on for easy links even though you'd be missing out on a few links. The lvl 12 faster attacks gives your reave a better feel when you're struggling to find out where else to pick up attack speed from to make reave feel smoother. The additional block on BoR is also nice. I played your version of the build last league and was the most fun i've had with any build. Took it to lvl 92 before I stopped playing Abyss. I'm suggesting maybe incorporating BoR for early/beginner friendly portion of this guide so people are able to play it a bit more smoothly with less currency early on until they're able to pick up the gear that really makes Reave feel smooth. You can look at my characters I played this build on (JbearChan - Abyss League and JbearTauntDeezNuts - Bestiary League which i'm currently testing and playing with a BoR). Regardless, I really enjoy playing this build.
"
Babejar escribió:
Braps

Regarding smooth Reave, I switch off Scaeva as soon as possible simply because of the slow feeling. Once you have a +10% AS one handed sword, it gets a lot smoother.

I will also test out soon how Gratuitous Violence would work. I feel like for early mapping it seems to be the best because of our low accuracy, leaving a lot less random mobs behind.
Violent Retaliation and Outmatch & Outlast is still by far the best option for late game bossing.
"
Kiss_Me_Quick escribió:
"
Babejar escribió:
Braps

Regarding smooth Reave, I switch off Scaeva as soon as possible simply because of the slow feeling. Once you have a +10% AS one handed sword, it gets a lot smoother.

I will also test out soon how Gratuitous Violence would work. I feel like for early mapping it seems to be the best because of our low accuracy, leaving a lot less random mobs behind.
Violent Retaliation and Outmatch & Outlast is still by far the best option for late game bossing.

What would be the 8 ascendancy points with gratuitous violence? And also the priority of these.
Editado por útlima vez por m0onknight en 5 mar. 2018 16:40:07

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional