[3.12] KissMeQuick's Gladiator Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & A8 Sirus Deathless — Starter friendly

I guess it works like this: It checks what weapon slot was used for reave,keeping in mind that statstick wont participate in reave,so it depends on in which hand is sword.
Hello, i have a very big problem with life leech. I cant even survive on it. What can be a problem ?
"
Freju1 escribió:
Hello, i have a very big problem with life leech. I cant even survive on it. What can be a problem ?

Try grabbing the life leech nodes near Vaal Pact, you can spec out of them later. That's what I did since I don't have any leech in low lvl equips.
"
Painzord escribió:
"
Freju1 escribió:

Try grabbing the life leech nodes near Vaal Pact, you can spec out of them later. That's what I did since I don't have any leech in low lvl equips.

Ok i did it. In path of buildig i got 450 leech, but still i am not able to effective heal myself
"
Kiss_Me_Quick escribió:
Ancestral Protector - Applies bleed, blind and culling strike for bosses and gives us attack speed.

I guess the bleed part only applies until you spec out of the Blood in the Eyes ascendancy node? Or am I missing something?
Question.

Cast when damage taken
Immortal Call
Molten Shell

These gems have got cap or not?
Greetings!

Usually I wouldn't trouble you in this way and would somehow figure out all the information I need myself. But I'm hitting my knowledge limits here and I just don't know what I'm doing wrong anymore.

Here's the thing: I have garbage gear as I just finished progressing through the story and wanted to dive into mapping. But I hit a wall with T2/3 maps already (which I can't clear sometimes). Usually it's
either that I get killed too quickly/don't do enough damage.

So here I am, asking anyone somewhat experienced with this build whether he could give a me quick tips on what to invest in first and what pieces of my terrible gear switch asap to actually be able to map somehow.

Link to my characters to save you few clicks: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/JeDDyCZ/characters

Once again sorry for throwing such a noob-ish question out here, but I'm getting kind of desperate.

Thank you, in best regards.
Editado por útlima vez por JeDDyCZ en 15 mar. 2018 15:39:58
"
RDYSET escribió:
That is confusing me as well. Also in videos the sword is main hand. But really clearly states off hand in the guide.

I’m kind of new to the game. Which leaves me wondering which hand is "off hand" .... my assumption was that it was the left hand?

"
Enque escribió:
Do I understand this correctly that you use high phys sword in main hand and stat stick axe/mace/wand on offhand. If so then you dont gain endurance charge from "Outmatch and Outlast" right, since Reave doesnt work with axe/mace/wand.

But you wrote that "THIS SHOULD ALWAYS BE IN OFFHAND WHICH GENERATES US ENDURANCE CHARGES AND HAS MORE DPS" where the example axe is given.

Or am I just misunderstanding something here.

I have mentioned in the video section that this is old version with major improvements missing.
Your attacking weapon is in slot 2 because.

"
knehtq escribió:
I guess it works like this: It checks what weapon slot was used for reave,keeping in mind that statstick wont participate in reave,so it depends on in which hand is sword.

Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
"
Freju1 escribió:
"
Painzord escribió:
"
Freju1 escribió:

Ok i did it. In path of buildig i got 450 leech, but still i am not able to effective heal myself

No, please stop telling people to take Void Vitality. It's absolutely terrible advice and does nothing but waste passive tree points.
You get the same amount of leech + 300 HP from picking HP nodes instead. Also this build isn't facetank right click and leech, you also have to pot often as well and smart.|

Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
"
timmeey escribió:
"
Kiss_Me_Quick escribió:
Ancestral Protector - Applies bleed, blind and culling strike for bosses and gives us attack speed.

I guess the bleed part only applies until you spec out of the Blood in the Eyes ascendancy node? Or am I missing something?

That is correct!

"
Kei179 escribió:
Question.

Cast when damage taken
Immortal Call
Molten Shell

These gems have got cap or not?

I usually level them to 20 and always have all at the same level so CWDT could actually cast these spells. Also Golem is missing from your list.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional