[3.12] KissMeQuick's Gladiator Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & A8 Sirus Deathless — Starter friendly

Hello Kiss Me Quick,

Thanks a lot for this full guide build, i'll do it for my starter Bestiary League !

i've just one question, i really didn't understand how you did spend your ascendancies point, can you "explain it more" for me cause i really don't understand the logic that you say in the guide !

Again thanks a lot and good luck for bestiary league ! :)
Now this is confusing.. I thought that you only put a stat stick in your main hand when you want to go defensive and generate endurance charges and that the default stance is stat stick in off hand?

can you elaborate on the right way to do it in each situation? is the stat stick always Main hand?
"
Sirbrymarr escribió:
i've just one question, i really didn't understand how you did spend your ascendancies point, can you "explain it more" for me cause i really don't understand the logic that you say in the guide !
You skill 1 then 2 then 3 then 4 then remove 1 and skill 5 instead once you are good enough for endgame like the description above says.
Editado por útlima vez por shokilicious en 2 mar. 2018 2:30:16
"
zakariusqc escribió:
do you lose lot of dps by going hc version? i love to be tanky and have lot of life even in softcore league but i dont want to have crap dps lol having like 1k3 more life seem so much better. 6k life on melee character can be dangerous sometime especialy if you have low leech and with low gear, your 6k become 4k....lol

You lose only 200K for each more safer version of HC tree. DPS wise this build is already legendary tier, most builds with such tankiness sit on 200K DPS. It's not 1.3K life difference, you're comparing lv 93 with 100 - Non hardcore level 100 is 6.9K HP.

I've added a 8.1K life version in the list as well.

"
erasa_bleo escribió:
could you please specify which rolls are nice for each item slot on the thread?

This way you wouldn't have anything left to do yourself :P

"
voodooalien757 escribió:
Now this is confusing.. I thought that you only put a stat stick in your main hand when you want to go defensive and generate endurance charges and that the default stance is stat stick in off hand?

can you elaborate on the right way to do it in each situation? is the stat stick always Main hand?

Just use the weapon that you attack with in the second weapon slot and the one that you don't attack with in the first weapon slot (:

Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
I really enjoy this build. Wanna go with it as Ascendant Class. What u think about it? With points will be best? Slayer+...?

Im bored to play again as duelist ;)
Editado por útlima vez por mllody313 en 2 mar. 2018 7:02:08
"
mllody313 escribió:
I really enjoy this build. Wanna go with it as Ascendant Class. What u think about it? With points will be best? Slayer+...?

Im bored to play again as duelist ;)

You best options would be:
Elementalist - If you get the 150% golem effect you basically have 2 helm enchants + all the other fun
Gladiator - Blind + Spell block that can be compensated with 40% spell block Shaper amulet.
Pathfinder - With our setup and possibly 20% flask duration on belt, you would mostly have 100% uptime at least on magic flasks that have surgeon or reduced charges used.
Juggernaut - Frees a flask slot and gives reliable Endurance charges

You should take at least 1 from melee starting point( Marauder / Duelist). I'd place my bet on Glad + Pathfinder.

Slayer doesn't give as much as you think it does, I tried it in Abyss. We have cull, 20% increased damage is nothing, 20% increased Area is also pretty weak, cannot take reflected damage just gives you 1 more map mod to run and overleech isn't that strong.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Editado por útlima vez por Kiss_Me_Quick en 2 mar. 2018 7:35:29
Kiss_Me_Quick, how does this build do in "Hall of grandmasters"?
"
Apachy escribió:
Kiss_Me_Quick, how does this build do in "Hall of grandmasters"?

I actually don't even know. HOGM got changed as well this patch so I'll have to try out (:
I'm really thinking of this build but i would say that Champion can be stronger. What do u think about?
do you think we can FACETANK shaper beam/balls now ?!
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional