[3.12] KissMeQuick's Gladiator Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & A8 Sirus Deathless — Starter friendly

Currently unable to survive T1 but i can nuke the mobs faster than they can damage. One thing i dont get in this guide is how do u get life leech. I tried using vaal pact but my character doesnt have life leech. If possible, can you advise me on my current gear?
Hey awesome guide, just some quick questions:

1. Whats your opinion on a Belly of the Beast as chest armour of choice?
2. Why dont you take the "Twin Terrors"-Cluster as we path right along? Not needed?
3. How are you getting sufficient accuracy?

Thanks!
Hello. I have little problem with PoE and pathofbuilding. I'm replacing that sword (off hand)

on this mace
and in PoE is showing about 10 000 smaller dmg and in pathofbuilding is showing me 9000 bigger. Where am I supposed to look at my DMG? And whether better to have the mace on off hand whether on main hand?
"
Enzoniewski escribió:
Hello. I have little problem with PoE and pathofbuilding. I'm replacing that sword (off hand)

on this mace
and in PoE is showing about 10 000 smaller dmg and in pathofbuilding is showing me 9000 bigger. Where am I supposed to look at my DMG? And whether better to have the mace on off hand whether on main hand?

As far as i understood the DPS tooltip in PoE doesn`t count and you should look at Path of Building.
You should use your stat stick in the MAIN HAND ( left slot ) and the sword/dagger/claw in your OFF HAND ( right slot ).
Hopefully i`m not wrong about what i just said :).

Cheers,
Hey, why do you use an axe in main hand, when most of the skill tree points go into swords? Sorry if this is a dumb question, first time playing this game and went with this build, feels like im struggling.
"
WAVEzZzZz escribió:
@Babejar Why you keep your stat stick in the offhand, isnt's supposed to be in your main hand and the sword on the offhand or i get i wrong ?:D

I don't have outmatch and outlast node to generate the endurance charges with my offhands, thats why i dont have the stat stick in main hand. might switch to it if i feel i need the endurance charges. But ATM I dont feel the need for them.
"
Saergas escribió:
Hey, why do you use an axe in main hand, when most of the skill tree points go into swords? Sorry if this is a dumb question, first time playing this game and went with this build, feels like im struggling.
Normaly Reave will circulate between main and offhand, but since reave can't be used with an axe it will only use the sword, thats why your sword need to have much dmg and your axe only stats. Since Reave only uses your sword all sword nodes will benefit 100%.

Correct me if i'm wrong.
could we roll champion because he is so strong and have such a nice tankieness ?
"
shokilicious escribió:
"
Saergas escribió:
Normaly Reave will circulate between main and offhand, but since reave can't be used with an axe it will only use the sword, thats why your sword need to have much dmg and your axe only stats. Since Reave only uses your sword all sword nodes will benefit 100%.

Correct me if i'm wrong.

And the Ambidexterity nod give 20% attack speed with off hand, that is the reason
What statistics are needed for doing uberlaba? Like much armor, HP, Dmg?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional