[3.4] Flicker Strike Slayer 100% Hardcore Viable / Extreme Fast Map clearer

With the new Ascendancy Balance Update for Slayer.... yes we got a huge buff :D
We get more Damage and 100% Phys Relefect Immunity so yea now we can run Phys Reflect Maps in 3.2 ITS A BUFF!
Editado por útlima vez por mertcan258 en 25 feb. 2018 19:52:23
anyone got higt tier map boss VIDEO with this build?
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
yo, what about new ascendacy with melee splash? now it give us 100% melee splash ;o
"
kekemeke escribió:
yo, what about new ascendacy with melee splash? now it give us 100% melee splash ;o

Yea i m not Sure with that... how much we would get from that 100% Meele Splash because a lvl 25 Meele Splash from Kitava's Feast gives u 72%more AoE and 23% Less Damage to Others so idk but we can play now with Different Weapons more Easily with like Kaom's Primacy :D to be a faster League Starter.

"
xenochaos1 escribió:
anyone got higt tier map boss VIDEO with this build?

They will Coming Probaly in 3.2 or if u can give me the Maps in Softcore i will make a Video for u Deathless.

I just tested yesterday a Ele Reflect map and Ele Reflect was no problem at all if u have good leech but maybe they change Vaal pact who knows.
So i will play this Build as a League Starter [Hardcore] and i will Stream it on twitch.tv/strohhutmert_
So come in, on the 3.2 Realese :)
Editado por útlima vez por mertcan258 en 26 feb. 2018 8:08:43
GL Bro, cant wait u play on new 3.2 leaugue with this build bro, i love this build :)
Thank you very much!!

I am a new player for only one month as well, and I like flicker strike very much!!! Thank you for your contribution to the community and it definitely helps a lot of the starters.

I have two questions here (you may mention it before, but I just want to make sure)

Question 1: Why some posts say that the melee splash is mandatory to regenerate the frenzy charges? Do we rely on the blood rage to kill mobs to regenerate the frenzy charges? But if we can kill mobs with Flicker as single target skills, why do we still need splash?

Question 2:
You mention that we use Frenzy + Faster Attacks + Leap Slam on the boss, is that the only way to generate frenzy on bosses(Or single target) because blood rage only works when you kill some enemies? Do you use Frenzy skill to regenerate frenzy charges a lot when you fight the boss? Isn't that be very annoying when you have to use another skill to prepare for your main skill?

But again, thanks a lot! I really love your BD!!!

"
hydennis escribió:
Thank you very much!!

I am a new player for only one month as well, and I like flicker strike very much!!! Thank you for your contribution to the community and it definitely helps a lot of the starters.

I have two questions here (you may mention it before, but I just want to make sure)

Question 1: Why some posts say that the melee splash is mandatory to regenerate the frenzy charges? Do we rely on the blood rage to kill mobs to regenerate the frenzy charges? But if we can kill mobs with Flicker as single target skills, why do we still need splash?

Question 2:
You mention that we use Frenzy + Faster Attacks + Leap Slam on the boss, is that the only way to generate frenzy on bosses(Or single target) because blood rage only works when you kill some enemies? Do you use Frenzy skill to regenerate frenzy charges a lot when you fight the boss? Isn't that be very annoying when you have to use another skill to prepare for your main skill?

But again, thanks a lot! I really love your BD!!!

Q1: Without Splash u dont clear anything u are to slow and really dont do great damage at all we need the splash without nothing will work , in 3.2 we can get Splash from our lovley Kitavas's Feast weapon or with Impact (Acsendency)(BUFFED).

Q2: Yea kinda annoying to u use Frenzy+Faster Attacks against some bosses to generate frenzy's but the bosses are normaly pretty fast dead if u are well enough equiped and u normaly kill bosses 1x and its done bosses are not really worth it killing it if they are ''Aids'' to kill

You could use Vaal brech gem to generate frenzys in Boss battle but i self diddnt test it so idk, i will think some way arround it in 3.2 while playing with it maybe i find a solution or you guys find one haha :P

But thanks! for the Feedback!
how does the build do against boss?! is it shaper/guaridanis uber lab viable ?!
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
Hi, I really liked your build on flicker, and I had a huge desire to translate it into my native Russian for my community, do you mind if I do it?
"
Jva4 escribió:
Hi, I really liked your build on flicker, and I had a huge desire to translate it into my native Russian for my community, do you mind if I do it?

U can do it if u Link and mention my Name in the build :P

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional