[3.4] Flicker Strike Slayer 100% Hardcore Viable / Extreme Fast Map clearer

"
JordanBosle escribió:
Hello, have you done Shaper/Guardians with this build ?

Elder and Elder Guardians on HC Beastiary Atm
playing this and loving it thanks for great guide
Thoughts about getting Impact instead of Bane of Legends? This would allow you to get atziris disfavour instead.
"
Kurnis escribió:
Thoughts about getting Impact instead of Bane of Legends? This would allow you to get atziris disfavour instead.

"
mertcan258 escribió:

We take Slayer so we get Good Leech and Melee Splash if u don't use Kitavas Feast

U take First with Kitavas Feast:
Endlees Hunger (Normal)
Brutal Fervour (Cruel)
Headsman (Merci)
Bane of Legends (Uber)

With Other Weapons:
Endlees Hunger (Normal)
Brutal Fervour (Cruel)
Impact (Merci)
Headsman (Uber)
do you think it is worth to take starforge(no hatred) with sword tree ? would the dps increase be worth the price ?
"
patchz1992 escribió:
do you think it is worth to take starforge(no hatred) with sword tree ? would the dps increase be worth the price ?

maybe but u loose the explosion of the corpses and i m a fan of it (never again problems with DD and Beyond)
is this build still good after 3.2?
"
Tecken1407 escribió:

Check this out https://coub.com/view/14n5fy that's gonna be 80% of gameplay. But at bosses, it sucks desperately.
BTW, I suggest picking "impact" node in the ascendancy, if you can't get at least 5l axe, it boosts farm quite well. Also, I suggest skipping bosses on higher tier maps, till u get at least 10ex worth gear.
Editado por útlima vez por gaponec en 10 mar. 2018 12:13:52
"
gaponec escribió:
"
Tecken1407 escribió:

Check this out https://coub.com/view/14n5fy that's gonna be 80% of gameplay. But at bosses, it sucks desperately.
BTW, I suggest picking "impact" node in the ascendancy, if you can't get at least 5l axe, it boosts farm quite well. Also, I suggest skipping bosses on higher tier maps, till u get at least 10ex worth gear.

thats not completly true some bosses takes a bit but u still kill them easy.
I got lvl 92 this league and died to a server lagg i could run nearly everything i want and cleared always the bosses... but yea some bosses with hard one shot mechanics skip them
posted the same text twice idk why it happend.
Editado por útlima vez por mertcan258 en 10 mar. 2018 14:41:14

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional