[3.4] Flicker Strike Slayer 100% Hardcore Viable / Extreme Fast Map clearer

"
Optic escribió:
Since the build uses Kaom's Roots; wouldn't it benefit from Iron Reflexes as evasion is 0% due to unwavering stance?

yea u are right wanted to add that to gonna work soon on a Scion Build of this guide need to read some stuff and work arround. Scion one should be better overall with frenzy's on hit so u can kill bosses ez with more life reg and and coming soon boys
"
mertcan258 escribió:
"
Optic escribió:
Since the build uses Kaom's Roots; wouldn't it benefit from Iron Reflexes as evasion is 0% due to unwavering stance?

yea u are right wanted to add that to gonna work soon on a Scion Build of this guide need to read some stuff and work arround. Scion one should be better overall with frenzy's on hit so u can kill bosses ez with more life reg and and coming soon boys

did you ever get around to that? so we take raider in scion, and then slayer? I'm currently sitting here in betrayal trying to figure out a way to prove melee abilities aren't shit and remembered this. Kitava's feast got a decent buff this league too.
Hi. This build ready for 3.5?, I love this build to much, :)
"
Vofoz escribió:
Hi. This build ready for 3.5?, I love this build to much, :)

Playing in 3.5 with some changes (like taking more life nodes, taking 2 +1 frenzy charges nodes, using herald of ash and arctic armor) and its good so far (lvl 85 at the moment)
Viable for BHC ? (as bayrakları)
Can you please make this build updated for 3.5 and into add a Path of Building Pastebin link please...…..
Hey everyone i had so many Messages in my Inbox over the time now i will try to give you and update before the realese on friday June 7th probaly cant promise but i will try.
Idk everything will be not tested just in the theory hope you guys can help me and give some ideas here or add me on discord under : StrohhutMert#2496
Flicker Strike is huge Buffed and Fortify to even 20% chance to get frenzy ON HIT!!! if you flicker is q20 jesus guys welcome to flicker league
Will you still update this build?
STILL VIABLE - in fact, it's better than ever. Using this build as a guideline with some minor tweaks and the 3.7 Flicker change i have completed ALL content with this build including uber elder. It is capable of hall of grandmasters and really anything you want to do. the only map mod you cannot compete with is no leech for obvious reasons.
Some people only breathe because it is illegal to shoot them
Editado por útlima vez por Fretz en 5 jul. 2019 13:58:14

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional