[3.4] Flicker Strike Slayer 100% Hardcore Viable / Extreme Fast Map clearer

Fairly new player here playing AHC. I stumbled upon this build and it looked amazing! I wanted to have a new league starter for new time so i wanted to practice. I need some advice on on the mechanics of the build. I am only level 41 right now (just got slayer, endless hunger), so being a low level may be the general issue and i just need to level my gems, or maybe i should be using sunder still? But I just can't seem to maintain my frenzy charges. I have Poachers mark activated and i make sure i have blood rage activated when i flicker strike into packs. I recently got multistrike linked now, which helped a bit, but i seem to run out of frenzy charges pretty often. Especially in big packs, i get nervous cause i run out of frenzy charges and i have to leap slam away or use the frenzy skill to get a quick charge to stay alive and to keep going. Seething health flasks saved my life numerous times already. Also i have been having mana issues, i have poachers mark casted (linked with blashpmy) but i dont have hatred activated cause it leaves me with like 40 mana. Currently i am using theifs torment for life leach/mana leach but is there an alternative? I dont see any mana leach nodes in the tree, looks like there is some mana leach on kitava's feast but I did what another player recommended and grinded the oni-goroshi, cause i know i wont be able to afford a 6 link at the start of a new league. Guess i have need to keep a mana flask or make sure some jeweling has leach. So far the build has been pretty fun, just kind of risky flicker striking into groups. Any help would be appreciated.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Thrust3r/characters char name _ThrusterOne
"
Thrust3r escribió:
Fairly new player here playing AHC. I stumbled upon this build and it looked amazing! I wanted to have a new league starter for new time so i wanted to practice. I need some advice on on the mechanics of the build. I am only level 41 right now (just got slayer, endless hunger), so being a low level may be the general issue and i just need to level my gems, or maybe i should be using sunder still? But I just can't seem to maintain my frenzy charges. I have Poachers mark activated and i make sure i have blood rage activated when i flicker strike into packs. I recently got multistrike linked now, which helped a bit, but i seem to run out of frenzy charges pretty often. Especially in big packs, i get nervous cause i run out of frenzy charges and i have to leap slam away or use the frenzy skill to get a quick charge to stay alive and to keep going. Seething health flasks saved my life numerous times already. Also i have been having mana issues, i have poachers mark casted (linked with blashpmy) but i dont have hatred activated cause it leaves me with like 40 mana. Currently i am using theifs torment for life leach/mana leach but is there an alternative? I dont see any mana leach nodes in the tree, looks like there is some mana leach on kitava's feast but I did what another player recommended and grinded the oni-goroshi, cause i know i wont be able to afford a 6 link at the start of a new league. Guess i have need to keep a mana flask or make sure some jeweling has leach. So far the build has been pretty fun, just kind of risky flicker striking into groups. Any help would be appreciated.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Thrust3r/characters char name _ThrusterOne

the biggest recommendation i can give u ist start flicking with a good 2h maybe Kaom Primacy(culling strike) and with a 5link kitava's feast u will rock!
"
Thrust3r escribió:
I need some advice on on the mechanics of the build. I am only level 41 right now (just got slayer, endless hunger), so being a low level may be the general issue and i just need to level my gems, or maybe i should be using sunder still?

yo! best gem for lvling its sunder ;< on low lvl u no have melee splash from ansendancy, ofc u can take melee splash gem and try with it, but i dont think its good idea ;d

About mana leech, u have nodes around Vaal pact, if u still no have good mana leech, u cant take Spirit void too.

Btw i take Artic Armour instead of Hatred, its all at your discretion.
Heya, reltively new player here... kinda sorta. Anyways,

On the passives tree, why don't you take iron reflexes? Since you're using Kaom's Roots, wouldn't it be advisable to take that node? playing around with that idea on Path of Building showed a large increase in armor(especially since you're also using Belly of the beast). Just wondering! Repathing would only take one more passive point.

Also, loving this build so far.
Hai, hmm maybe this build ready for new patch 3.2?, I love this build
"
Vofoz escribió:

There are no Patch notes for 3.2 and yes i will make it 3.2 ready if theres patch notes
"
mertcan258 escribió:
"
Vofoz escribió:

There are no Patch notes for 3.2 and yes i will make it 3.2 ready if theres patch notes

Speaking of, I'm trying to find a good build to start with next league (it will be my first fresh start). How viable is it for a ~2 month old player to gear this substantially enough at the beginning of a league with little knowledge of quick currency building tactics?

I love the look of flicker, but I've been recommended a sunder build by a few people (sunder looks so boring though)!
"
cunning5tunts escribió:
"
mertcan258 escribió:
"
Vofoz escribió:

Speaking of, I'm trying to find a good build to start with next league (it will be my first fresh start). How viable is it for a ~2 month old player to gear this substantially enough at the beginning of a league with little knowledge of quick currency building tactics?

I love the look of flicker, but I've been recommended a sunder build by a few people (sunder looks so boring though)!

My best money making method is like playing at the second the league starts and be in 1day at map lvl while selling all the lvl uniq's u drop on the way there.

Idk if this build is that good for a leauge start i will try it on 3.2 my self as a league start on Hardcore then i can say more!
Hello!
I don't typically post on builds because I usually use them as inspiration and make my own variant so I can't comment on how the build went for me.
However,
I followed this build almost completely and I read some of the negative comments in here and felt I needed to give my two cents.
I tried to pull away from the build a little bit, and go into FS early. (level 65) because I just wanted to start flickering so bad. It failed miserably. Even with a decent weapon. Ended up using molten strike until I hit 68, and then I put on my 5L kitava's and never looked back.
I am nowhere near the end game goal, and my gear needs serious improvement. But my res are all max and I clear maps in seconds. Abyss depths are a total joke with this build. The hardest part is remembering to stop and hit the hoards to pick up jewels.
I honestly love this build. In harbinger SC i had a FS build that used Oro's (I couldn't play HC on my old internet and pc because the lag was unreal), and it was fun but I died alot. This build is just a beast! I'm still playing cautious because im only level 76, but it has been unbelievably fun! It's my last character for abyss HC and I will be making something similar as a second character in beastiary hc. I don't think I could run this build with no currency, because it does require some c to get going, but i will definitely make it again.
Anyway,
TL;DR : thanks so much for this awesome build !! I cant get over how fast it is !!
"
eternalxlove escribió:
Hello!
I don't typically post on builds because I usually use them as inspiration and make my own variant so I can't comment on how the build went for me.
However,
I followed this build almost completely and I read some of the negative comments in here and felt I needed to give my two cents.
I tried to pull away from the build a little bit, and go into FS early. (level 65) because I just wanted to start flickering so bad. It failed miserably. Even with a decent weapon. Ended up using molten strike until I hit 68, and then I put on my 5L kitava's and never looked back.
I am nowhere near the end game goal, and my gear needs serious improvement. But my res are all max and I clear maps in seconds. Abyss depths are a total joke with this build. The hardest part is remembering to stop and hit the hoards to pick up jewels.
I honestly love this build. In harbinger SC i had a FS build that used Oro's (I couldn't play HC on my old internet and pc because the lag was unreal), and it was fun but I died alot. This build is just a beast! I'm still playing cautious because im only level 76, but it has been unbelievably fun! It's my last character for abyss HC and I will be making something similar as a second character in beastiary hc. I don't think I could run this build with no currency, because it does require some c to get going, but i will definitely make it again.
Anyway,
TL;DR : thanks so much for this awesome build !! I cant get over how fast it is !!

Wow just wow thanks for the words!!!!
Yea i m thinking rightnow if i will try it as a League Start or not because the Kitavas Feast pushes you so fu***** hard and i m still waiting for the Patch Notes next week.
But again thanks :)
Editado por útlima vez por mertcan258 en 22 feb. 2018 17:22:27

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional