[3.4] Flicker Strike Slayer 100% Hardcore Viable / Extreme Fast Map clearer

"
BETTERPC escribió:
What do you think about a Raider verson? Game play will be much better but damage is lower, maby??
Thank you

u loose alot of leech, and cullingstrike, immune to bleed and probaly u cant use damage on full life anymore with bloodrage.
Its maybe good for damage but damage is already good enough so i would say no but u can try it and post your result with it here
Editado por útlima vez por mertcan258 en 16 ene. 2018 5:15:32
Hi
This is me first good build for me but i change littlenit :)
I found cheep Helmet 40% for Frenzy and i stop using Flicker Strike.
Frenzy is perfect for me and dont stop like flicker
Frenzy-Splash(Melee Psych for boss)-Multi-Fortify-Faster Attack Support - and last i use Psych Light but only for deffical map.
Good DPS 26k with splash or 42k for boss.
Now i do map tier :8
Next for change is Immortal call.
I've been playing this on SC and just wanted to show that deathless atziri isn't too difficult with pantheon. Haven't gotten to try uber Atziri yet but if i get there i'll post that too. Great Build, insanely fun and fast!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IH7qhvuIWmM
Editado por útlima vez por Dendorin en 20 ene. 2018 21:59:15
"
Dendorin escribió:
I've been playing this on SC and just wanted to show that deathless atziri isn't too difficult with pantheon. Haven't gotten to try uber Atziri yet but if i get there i'll post that too. Great Build, insanely fun and fast!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IH7qhvuIWmM

Thanks for the Video great that u did atziri!

and thanks for likeing my build!

UPDATE: SO GLAD I RESPECCED TO THIS BUILD.

After switching builds 2 times, once from Terminus Est Flicker, and then to Oni-Red Trail Flicker, both of them getting one shotted by trash mobs/sextant mods w/ max res and phys to ele conversions.
I can confidently say I no longer die to OHKs with this build. Very tanky and clears pretty fast.

Currently using an oskarm glove instead of a rare because i already have max res and life seems minimal to replace with lv 10 curse on hit assassin's mark. Also using a devotos with flicker 40%.

Only problem now is mana leech/mana sustain. I have to turn off hatred in order to have enough mana to flicker again. frenzy charges maxed all the time w/ blood rage and poachers. Other than the slightly annoying drift to have leech as mana on gear and into the passive leech wheel, pretty good.

9/10 Would let Jesus take the wheel.

Also, any ideas for some magic finding gear?
Editado por útlima vez por Cryogeni en 26 ene. 2018 17:39:24
"
Cryogeni escribió:

UPDATE: SO GLAD I RESPECCED TO THIS BUILD.

After switching builds 2 times, once from Terminus Est Flicker, and then to Oni-Red Trail Flicker, both of them getting one shotted by trash mobs/sextant mods w/ max res and phys to ele conversions.
I can confidently say I no longer die to OHKs with this build. Very tanky and clears pretty fast.

Currently using an oskarm glove instead of a rare because i already have max res and life seems minimal to replace with lv 10 curse on hit assassin's mark. Also using a devotos with flicker 40%.

Only problem now is mana leech/mana sustain. I have to turn off hatred in order to have enough mana to flicker again. frenzy charges maxed all the time w/ blood rage and poachers. Other than the slightly annoying drift to have leech as mana on gear and into the passive leech wheel, pretty good.

9/10 Would let Jesus take the wheel.

Also, any ideas for some magic finding gear?

Glad that u like it, u could spec some more points in Mana leech and for MF Gear sorry i have no clue about MF :/ never played MF
Yo, nice build. have one question, what about Soul of Arakaali as a major god?Cuz slayer no have rly veak vs shock and second buff from this god(50% inc. regen life) work for life lich(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pun1HbLIWE&feature=youtu.be).

and what do u think about new boots insted of kaoms? good dps and hp too + ms :d

thanks for the build!and answers ;d
Can you do well with 5L kitava's feast?, and i have no idea about body armour one, if i should aim for 6S rare socket or save up for belly. I only have 10c left now
Editado por útlima vez por Tecken1407 en 28 ene. 2018 19:00:15
"
Tecken1407 escribió:
Can you do well with 5L kitava's feast?, and i have no idea about body armour one, if i should aim for 6S rare socket or save up for belly. I only have 10c left now

i now with 5l kitava, and do pretty good.

why did u want 6l body armour? u dont need it at all(cuz flicker strike should be in kitava feast), better save this chaos for belly.
"
kekemeke escribió:
"
Tecken1407 escribió:

i now with 5l kitava, and do pretty good.

why did u want 6l body armour? u dont need it at all(cuz flicker strike should be in kitava feast), better save this chaos for belly.

Yea like kekmemeke said u dont need a 6l body your 5link Kitavas Feast is good enough and if u ever want a 6link u want it in your Kitavas

"
kekemeke escribió:
Yo, nice build. have one question, what about Soul of Arakaali as a major god?Cuz slayer no have rly veak vs shock and second buff from this god(50% inc. regen life) work for life lich(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pun1HbLIWE&feature=youtu.be).

and what do u think about new boots insted of kaoms? good dps and hp too + ms :d

thanks for the build!and answers ;d

Cant realy answer the Leech thing some ppl are saying it not working anymore and some says it works diddnt test it my self.
U can take everything for your Boots Slot if u want damage some damage Res take some with res u are open Kaoms are only to push your life and open chests whitout thinking of a Antifreeze

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional