[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

"
krilovich escribió:
Let me start by saying I love this build... its the most fun one I have played so far!

I don't know if this has been asked yet.. but can I use Uul-Netol Embrace if I cant afford an Atziri or a Hate splitter? It does basically have a 25% chance to inflict bleeding since we always have a curse on :P Currently using Hezmana but uul-netol has a decent amount more physical dmg and the +25% bleed chance pretty much..

Glad you like it! :) If you can't get an Atziri axe, I would prioritize the highest pdps phys rolled Vaal axe you could get. Basically you want a good flat phys roll, tempered or flaring, then a good amoutn of phys%, and attack speed. Preferably with a free suffix for +2 range or free prefix for 25%bleed
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134

Looks like this build is just getting stronger :D

RIP Vaal pact 3.1
so i just came back after 2 years...just bought a nice gaming pc...how is this build superior to berserker cyclone....i mean berserker and vaal pact insta leech is crazy...
"
maarthor escribió:
so i just came back after 2 years...just bought a nice gaming pc...how is this build superior to berserker cyclone....i mean berserker and vaal pact insta leech is crazy...

Look at the pic I just posted. Looks like there will be no vp instant leech in 20days
"
Ahfack escribió:

RIP Vaal pact 3.1

Hi, new to Slayer here. Was wondering why the change in VP will make this build stronger? Is it because there's no more instant leech for other classes (except if they equip Acuity and other items) so in this sense, this build will be superior?

Thanks!

Edit: I understand this is strictly based on the VP change that was shown but of course, in the actual 3.1 release, there would be changes to Slayer and other classes too.
Editado por útlima vez por kazafz en 16 nov. 2017 23:34:03
"
kazafz escribió:
"
Ahfack escribió:

RIP Vaal pact 3.1

Hi, new to Slayer here. Was wondering why the change in VP will make this build stronger? Is it because there's no more instant leech for other classes (except if they equip Acuity and other items) so in this sense, this build will be superior?

Thanks!

Edit: I understand this is strictly based on the VP change that was shown but of course, in the actual 3.1 release, there would be changes to Slayer and other classes too.

Partly right in the first statement. It boils down to us having more options than other builds. Vaal pact or no? I think there are obvious benefits for both, and this build is actually capable of going both ways if prepared for it. Yes, I agree with you - slayer could definitely change, in order to fall in line with the newest adjustments. However, I also believe the new location was on purpose, and we will have many reasons to be tempted by it. It really all depends on what else GGG does.
Editado por útlima vez por Ahfack en 17 nov. 2017 1:19:04
"
Ahfack escribió:
"
kazafz escribió:

Thanks!

Partly right in the first statement. It boils down to us having more options than other builds. Vaal pact or no? I think there are obvious benefits for both, and this build is actually capable of going both ways if prepared for it. Yes, I agree with you - slayer could definitely change, in order to fall in line with the newest adjustments. However, I also believe the new location was on purpose, and we will have many reasons to be tempted by it. It really all depends on what else GGG does.

I see, thank you for that explanation!
Ahfack,

Do you intend to update the trees in the first post once 3.1 hits or is this being left as a 3.0 build?

Thanks!
Editado por útlima vez por AndyLovesHisBge en 19 nov. 2017 0:17:16
"
AndyLovesHisBge escribió:
Ahfack,

Do you intend to update the trees in the first post once 3.1 hits or is this being left as a 3.0 build?

Thanks!

Everything will be updated
"
Ahfack escribió:
"
AndyLovesHisBge escribió:
Ahfack,

Thanks!

Everything will be updated

Nice! We also have new gems + the new flask i saw in the cyclone video.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional