[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

"
DoubleU escribió:
89 - First Atziri kill ever, 1 death to the Mirror :)
Best build I have ever run, cost me a total of 4 exalts (for Disfavour 6S 5L)

M8 srry but its not true) axe-13ex, kaom-2ex, retch-13ex, gd rings 5ex per one, boots-1 or 2, amulet-1ex(ofc without corrupt +1 curse), gd jewels with triple mods 1-2ex per each=6 ex, so without 21lvl gems its cost around 47ex)
This is the build with probably the most busted equipment I have seen yet, and the current discussion about price is a little off-putting.
Is this doable in Leagues at all? As in, can budget-ish gear for this build be used to clear most stuff? I played a Ngamahu-Slayer in Harbinger and Molten Burst from the weapon effect gives a lot of damage without perfected gear, so it is probably a better starting point, but I also really want to try this build out.
"
Schwachsinn escribió:
This is the build with probably the most busted equipment I have seen yet, and the current discussion about price is a little off-putting.
Is this doable in Leagues at all? As in, can budget-ish gear for this build be used to clear most stuff? I played a Ngamahu-Slayer in Harbinger and Molten Burst from the weapon effect gives a lot of damage without perfected gear, so it is probably a better starting point, but I also really want to try this build out.

Ngamahu is a very budget build because all your damage comes from the elemental projectiles, not the actual cyclone itself. This build is a real cyclone build.

Second Post has tons of builds reviews

Build Reviews:
Harbinger League: Best Build. 36/40 in league first time in 1k hours Shaper Down!
"
Notanoob332 escribió:
Thank you Ahfack! amazing build , prob the best i played so far.
just reached 36/40 challanges (for the first time in my 1k hours of poe) all beacuse of this build!

everything from the get-go was a breeze, bosses die quickly , and even killed shaper for the first time :D

my items:
Spoiler

level 92: total 6.6k HP , 100K tooltip DPS in h/o (with totem next to me)
total cost: around 1100-1300 chaos.

Harbinger League: First time killing shaper ever, second time deathless!
"
Ebiru_ escribió:
Thanks for this wonderful build, I managed my first shaper kill with it and my first deathless on the second try.

Here is my gear at the moment:

Harbinger League: 48 Year old woman, shaper down, no steel rings/retch
"
wolfygirl escribió:
Hey :)

I really love this build, i manage to kill Shaper today even tho im missing some off the good stuff. Still not bad for a 48 year old woman :D #feelsawesome

Harbinger League: First time I've done all 4 Guardians/Shaper - Most Fun I've had all league
"
Honking escribió:
Well, been playing this build for the last week or so and I'm glad I picked it. It's the first melee build I've done all league, and the most fun I've had.

Also, it's the first build I've ever done all 4 Guardians and Shaper on! I'm pretty chuffed, it was way easier than I expected, and I'd wager a lot of that is the build itself putting in work. Ty Ahfack, you did good work.

My gear:

I didn't like running a Doedre's ring so I swapped out Punishment for Haste, and I dropped my links on the AW setup in favor of running CWDT + IC, as I was really not enjoying Porcupine packs. It helped out a lot though

Harbinger League: Shaper Down, been waiting all league to do endgame with a build like this
"
chongg420 escribió:
Sick guide man finally got shaper down with this one!!! Been wanting a build all league to do endgame... Hella glad i picked this one

This is what im rollin with at lvl 91:

Harbinger League: Level 89, Shaper Down! Not hard at all
"
Arothar escribió:

Deathless shaper done :-)

Lvl 89, 5.8k hp, 76k cyclone damage in hideout. Wasnt very hard at all.

Here you go :-) Incase ppl think "fuck thats expensive gear, ill never get that", its true. The retch is not at all needed for shaper. So thats easily 15ex cheaper right there -_-

LEVEL 89 TREE

Harbinger League: First time ever tried shaper, what a breeze! So much fun!
"
robin_nerf escribió:
First time ever I tried Shaper, what a breeze, so much fun :)
What a build ahfack !

Spoiler

Harbinger League: Shaper down without any issues!
"
wiieshuu escribió:
Shaper down without any issues death's only occur when you screw up.
Spoiler

Harbinger League: Shaper Down! Never attempted shaper before this build!
Anyways, Ahfack, Shaper down!
Not deathless unfortunately but that was purely because of my mechanics. I have never even attempted him before this build.

Spoiler
[/quote]

WW Barb lover, leveled this char to farm uber lab, super smooth!
"
Un_kn0wn escribió:
I started leveling that build 2 days ago to make an uber lab farmer which is faster than my current one without loosing to much safety. Currently with all flasks up i get to 180% MS which is more than enouth for me.

The build plays super smooth and very fast. For leveling to 75-83 i just spamed normal Atziri and got to 250-300 mil exp per hour solo with 80k tooltip dps (without flasks).

My gear isn't that great I only invested like 40 ex and took the rest from my stash.

Spoiler

For that little investment and still room to improove i got myself now a pretty save uber farmer which is also pretty fast. Exactly what i wanted!

Also i'm a WW Barb lover ;D

Thx Ahfack for once again a great build! <3

Harbinger League: Uber Atziri DOWN! Deathless Chayula. Shredding through EVERYTHING!
"
chongg420 escribió:
Just an update! UBBER ATZIRI DOWN!!! Also a deathless Chayula with a couple decent breach ring swaps for chaos res! Thx again for the build ahfack!!! been shredding thru everything the game has to offer finally a build tht i can do it all man!!! really enjoying this one for sure

heres my current gear: (95k tooltip in h/o)

Harbinger League: Only played 3 days and guardians down!
"
Storhemsken escribió:

And really a big thank you for this build, only played it for 3-4 days but it feels rock solid. Already downed Phoenix/Minotaur and Hydra. Just tried Chimera once but rolled some crazy damage rolls and insta died at the last add pack.

Looking forward taking this build to Shaper!

Harbinger League: All Guardians corrupted and down! Level 85 to level 90 in 5 hours
"
Storhemsken escribió:

Hello again, made some more progress with the build! All guardians corrupted and Shaper down. Next goal Uber aziri and chayula!

Once again i cant help but rly thank you for the build its super smooth, went from lvl 86 to 90 in 5-6 hours and decided it was time for shaper.

A perfect build this late on a season when you wanna sink some currency in to a build.

The build is engaging and fun to play, it maps fast and depending on curse (for me only one) bosses dies from fast to super fast. Normally play with enfeeble and might switch when i get higher leech rate.

Soon done with the build, new boots 30% movement speed is next prio, and then i will try get some chaos resistant going.

Super hyped for my new rings!

CHEERS!

Harbinger League: I've Cylcloned for a long time - Most Satisfying so far!
"
Emperor12345 escribió:
I have been trying different different cyclone builds for a long time and this build is the most satisfying one so far. Thanks to Ahfack.

Corrupted Guardians and Shaper DOWN! Used old gear I had laying around in standard
"
diggeDinga escribió:
Corrupted Guardians and Shaper down!
Well my first try ended with no portals, but it is done
This was my first time ever trying Shaper and the guardiens. Havent played since the introduction of the atlas. Had an lvl 85 duelist( Bor and Soultaker lying around) But wanted to try a Cycloner since ever. (Well, i played COC-cyclone before i left)

2nd try vs Guardiens and Shaper went much smoother, but still not deathless. Biggest Problem i see with cyclone is that u can't cancel the animation. Big QoL improvement would be if GGG would make cyclone a channeled skill. If I Die (very rare with this build) it's because i fucked up the cyclone and couldnt leap away.

Great build nevertheless. Thank you very much Ah Fack!

Harbinger League: Shaper down for first time ever! Starforge drop
"
nNymphus escribió:
So today i tried Shaper for the first time ever with this Build and killed him, unfortunitly died a couple of times until the last Portal (mainly because i aint know the next attack's of him).

And im Glad playing this Build because Mapping is Hella fun while spinning and laying on your chair aswell as Bossing because of the 20% Cull + Insane Life leech.
Trying to improve my Gear and as soon as i get some better stuff i'll try Uber atzululu.

🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Editado por útlima vez por Ahfack en 9 nov. 2017 7:33:51
"
fguven16 escribió:
Thank you Ahfack for this perfect build. I just sit 89. Which item do you think I should change first?
Is Retch OP ?Because it s price about 13 ex and my all items 20-25 ex :). Is it worth it? I can farm T14 T15 maps, never tried guardians uber atziri because I've never done them before.

Here is my gear I have 6,7k hp

I change immortal call and cwdt with
for bosses.

You're welcome! I'd say get another steel ring first
"
DoubleU escribió:

Nice! Glad you're enjoying it :)
"
Konan88 escribió:
"
DoubleU escribió:

M8 srry but its not true) axe-13ex, kaom-2ex, retch-13ex, gd rings 5ex per one, boots-1 or 2, amulet-1ex(ofc without corrupt +1 curse), gd jewels with triple mods 1-2ex per each=6 ex, so without 21lvl gems its cost around 47ex)

Except that, speaking strictly about MY gear, I had everything else already through drops over the years.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
What would the changes to the passive tree be if I go with a Starforge? Do you have any idea of the difference between DPS?
I have always been curious about cyclone and thaught its a pretty shitty skill, until I tried this. Tho I have to say I did this on a budget(200ex+), that not too many have in a league but I managed to get:

All 4 Guards Down
Shaper Down
Did 100 Atziri runs as Endgame with this (most Deathless)
Managed to do Uberatziri on 2nd Try (had to let some1 else complete 1st set)
and ofc the 40 Chellanges in Harbinger
Level 94(Stopped because league is kinda done)

Atm Selling most of my gear to afford to Mirror Ahfacks Axe when leagues merge :)
But here is the rest of it:

At the End, thanks Ahfack for letting me see the Amazing possibility with Cyclone :)
Editado por útlima vez por RehabAcTioN en 11 nov. 2017 4:17:07
Any ideas of how to get 200k dps with atziri axe sir? I'm only at 61k dps atm missing physical roll on rings and some jewels
I'm dying from physical reflect maps as well is that common?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional