[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

"
ReconditeFTW escribió:
Ahfack Senpai once again delivered
Sick guide and build mate!

(Y)

🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Good fun build. I'm a bit older than most and a bit slow to react and get killed more than i should.
Those porcupines get me a lot, in fact if i get a map with them in i feel like leaving it. I am using arctic armor and enfeeble as self cast but i was wondering what else i could do to improve my "tankiness"?. Taken "iron reflexes" on tree to give 8% more phys damage reduction. Check me out on char Aegis_Block.
Thanks for any help - appreciated.
Oh and thanks to OP for great build.
how important is crimson dance for this build? If I have the option of another jewel to boost my life and defence would that be better?
"
EDMOSES escribió:
Good fun build. I'm a bit older than most and a bit slow to react and get killed more than i should.
Those porcupines get me a lot, in fact if i get a map with them in i feel like leaving it. I am using arctic armor and enfeeble as self cast but i was wondering what else i could do to improve my "tankiness"?. Taken "iron reflexes" on tree to give 8% more phys damage reduction. Check me out on char Aegis_Block.

I am old, slow and die a lot too :)

For the porcupines, which got me a lot, I stopped fighting them with cyclone. As soon as I see them I just drop the totem, and it can handle them easily enough with out any extra help.
"
AndyLovesHisBge escribió:
"
EDMOSES escribió:

I am old, slow and die a lot too :)

For the porcupines, which got me a lot, I stopped fighting them with cyclone. As soon as I see them I just drop the totem, and it can handle them easily enough with out any extra help.

Be sure you have the correct major god pantheon chosen for general mapping: soul of lunaris, up to 8% more phys dmg reduction, leap slamming every now and then to maintain your endurance charges (or using enduring cry if you prefer not using endurance charge on melee stun linked to leap slam). Also, for general mapping and leveling you can put in a cwdt immortal call in your boots. You could just remove melee phys/bloodlust from the totem. This is generally enough to not be killed by the porcupines.
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Editado por útlima vez por Ahfack en 24 nov. 2017 14:38:22
Hello, I just want to say I appreciate all the hard work that has been put into this build by you and I also love the degree of feedback and patience you have with everyone.

I have read through almost all the pages in the post and what i really want is your total critique so far with my gear and any advice you can give me iI would appreciate.

The sash, curse ring, and flask are for different scenarios I run into.

Thank you in advance.
MAN MODE ACTIVATED!!!!!
Quantity and rarity gems useable for main gem setup?
"
Anticosmos escribió:
Quantity and rarity gems useable for main gem setup?

They definitely can be used for general mapping. But for hard content perhaps better to stick to the listed set up.

MAN MODE ACTIVATED!!!!!
I am level 93, with a 75% bleed chance.

On my next level, should I choose Martial Experience node for big damage boost, or choose a 15% bleed chance?

I am still a bit confused on how important it is for the build to be near 100% bleed chance.
Although i am not really qualified i can try to explain bleed as i see it. For mapping i think we do sufficient damage to most mobs and we don't see bleed perform much. Where we do it is on high lvl bosses where it works like a "supercharged" culling strike. I swear i have got bosses down to around 50% and they have just dropped dead - that can only be due to bleed.

As for Trimordan you really only need to level your gems and put quality on them - very important.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional