[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

so cant get kaoms right now but have a nice life armour instead

used the pob from 10 mil axe.

With Kaoms he hits 6999 life

with a life chest with: +169 life and 15% max life he is at 6383 life

LOSING 616 life. but you get 6 more gemslot allowing stuff like cwdt+ molten shell.

Molten shell would give at all lvls atleast a shield of 2000 cause 10000 armour. But the cd is pretty long and awkward.

Any advise what else i should do in the sockets?
"
Aziah escribió:

Anyone know if I should scrub this and try again? It regal nice stats but only 16 fortify. Should I sell this and try on a new one?

well that really depends what kind of axe you want to use for your build. jsut enough to deal with bosses? or the best possible one? or soemthing inbetween?

if you are here for a pc you are in the wrong place^^

what i can advise you check if you can craft %phy on it. if yes copy it into the 10 million build pob and replace the axe in it and think about if you like that dps number

whats the best way to craft this? Multimod with reduce mana cost and physical dmg or increased damage?
Picked this up for 4ex and 6-linked it in under 300 fuses(anything like it was 8ex+). I went from a 5-link Sinvicta's Mettle. Don't think it's the best but it doubled my tooltip.

Question is should I flip and sell it and go sword crit? How are all the sword players doing this league? Is the hype (and dps) that much better?
"
wolf4547 escribió:
"
Aziah escribió:

Anyone know if I should scrub this and try again? It regal nice stats but only 16 fortify. Should I sell this and try on a new one?

well that really depends what kind of axe you want to use for your build. jsut enough to deal with bosses? or the best possible one? or soemthing inbetween?

if you are here for a pc you are in the wrong place^^

what i can advise you check if you can craft %phy on it. if yes copy it into the 10 million build pob and replace the axe in it and think about if you like that dps number

Scoured it lol OP regal hit lvl 20 fortify lol... So just multimod this now? Then hit 2 diamond rings with assassins mark on hit t1 and annulled them both to just assassins mark luck has run out im sure.

Thanks in advance.
Editado por útlima vez por Aziah en 20 jun. 2019 23:17:08
Could use some advice on where to take my gear and gem setup. I have been away from this game for awhile so i have a lot to learn.

I dont have enough mana to run Dred Banner along with Pride and the stances.

I am dieing a lot in tier 12 maps.

Thinking its time for weapon upgrade. Do I try to craft? Is a regular Vaal Axe OK or do I need an Elder one?
Editado por útlima vez por xaeror35 en 21 jun. 2019 2:29:57
Completed Uber Elder yesterday for the first time. Pretty smooth even on a 5-link. Crafted axe myself, not what I wanted but too good to roll over at the moment with the amount of currency I have. Total /played is 1d22h. Now saving up for a new axe base to craft or maybe for a new character, who knows.
Thanks for the guide!

Hey, guys!
Great guide! I am quite new to the game and have one question. How do we get 46% quality on the weapon? I know that there is smth like 18% from multimod craft, but where do we get 8% more and when should we do this, if we are crafting axe from the very beginning.
Thanks in advance!
"
Hey, guys!
Great guide! I am quite new to the game and have one question. How do we get 46% quality on the weapon? I know that there is smth like 18% from multimod craft, but where do we get 8% more and when should we do this, if we are crafting axe from the very beginning.
Thanks in advance!

Good question! There are multiple ways of getting more quality. Easiest would be to use the Hillock crafting bench from Syndicate, it is in 1 of the safehouses and will NOT re roll the stats of the item. Another way is to use perfect fossils which allow to max 30% quality instead of the regular 20%, but this is RNG based and might be expensive and keep in mind that this will re roll the stats on the item. You can also use a beastcrafting recipe that corrupts the item to give it 30% quality but you cannot change the stats of a corrupted item.

My advice, do the Hillock bench if you can get it but don't worry too much about it initially. Or if you have a lot of currency to spend you can try the fossil gambling, but personally I wouldn't bother.

Good luck!
Editado por útlima vez por Snat1302 en 21 jun. 2019 2:56:39
"
Snat1302 escribió:
"
Hey, guys!
Thanks in advance!

Good question! There are multiple ways of getting more quality. Easiest would be to use the Hillock crafting bench from Syndicate, it is in 1 of the safehouses and will NOT re roll the stats of the item. Another way is to use perfect fossils which allow to max 30% quality instead of the regular 20%, but this is RNG based and might be expensive and keep in mind that this will re roll the stats on the item. You can also use a beastcrafting recipe that corrupts the item to give it 30% quality but you cannot change the stats of a corrupted item.

My advice, do the Hillock bench if you can get it but don't worry too much about it initially. Or if you have a lot of currency to spend you can try the fossil gambling, but personally I wouldn't bother.

Good luck!

So I can fully craft my axe including +18% quality from the regular bench and then go Hillrock crafting to make in even more. Do I understand right?

Thank you very much for detailed answer!

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional