[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

"
DiabloImmoral escribió:
I'm having no problems with speed clearing but I'm getting pretty jelly of the PoBs with triple my DPS who are spec'd in swords.

Currently sitting at 6k health, 1.5k ES using Glorious Vanity - Doryani. Looking forward to a final version of the build that uses Daresso's/Devoto's/Soul Tether that I can upgrade to in swords. Even Starforge sword builds look to be 1.5-2x my DPS.

Still dying to legion rares now and again, especially the archers that chunk you for 5k per hit. Thinking of just dropping ECOMS so I can fit in CWDT-Steelskin. I'd rather keep spinning when I'm the midst of dangerous stuff and can't always get 3 charges for the 12% more damage and damage reduction. Love popping Vaal Haste since it gives me spell dodge with my WE in addition to the speed so I don't want to drop that.

I haven't pulled the trigger on major investments yet but I am nearly 90 all talented to axe.

I am thinking of respeccing to swords, probably better to just relevel than waste 50c+ on respecing - my slayer is only 89 atm.

Think it's really that large of a difference to warrant respecing/releveling?
"
Kohoutekkk escribió:
Is any1 doing the soul tether doryani timeles jewel thing? how does it feel? I checked quite a few people from the thread, but all of them had either retch or stygian belts.

This guy is, he's posted about it a few times here.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/crazypearce/characters

Greetings,
This build is so sweet to play, but now i dunno what i should do to get more out of it.
Managed to get this Axe after 800-900 Alts, now im asking myself if i should try to get rid of the stun suffix by Pref cant be change and hoping to hit that Annul or if i just multimod as it is right now.

Now what?
"
NSUCK escribió:
"
Kohoutekkk escribió:
Is any1 doing the soul tether doryani timeles jewel thing? how does it feel? I checked quite a few people from the thread, but all of them had either retch or stygian belts.

I'm about 80% sure that it's better. Check my post history if you want a detailed explanation. Main downside is that you leech less as leech is based off max hp. Spamming life flasks doesn't add to the ES pool so you lose some regen there. Plus it means you can't use a timeless jewel under RT for a fairly big dps boost.

Both versions are good so you just gotta test it yourself. It's not like one variation will magically make everything easier. Done all guardians, shaper and uver elder deathless super easy with both setups
Editado por útlima vez por crazypearce en 20 jun. 2019 18:22:18
"
crazypearce escribió:
"
NSUCK escribió:
"
Kohoutekkk escribió:

I'm about 80% sure that it's better. Check my post history if you want a detailed explanation. Main downside is that you leech less as leech is based off max hp. Spamming life flasks doesn't add to the ES pool so you lose some regen there. Plus it means you can't use a timeless jewel under RT for a fairly big dps boost.

Both versions are good so you just gotta test it yourself. It's not like one variation will magically make everything easier. Done all guardians, shaper and uver elder deathless super easy with both setups

I like the take on it. It all makes sense from an EHP standpoint. Personally I'm just loving the fast movement speed and range too much to go a little less on each.
"
crazypearce escribió:
"
NSUCK escribió:
"
Kohoutekkk escribió:

Wait what there is a version with another timeless jewel under RT? why do I feel like I'm missing some pages in this thread :D
Hi all, long time lurker. Loving this build, but my DPS doesn't seem to be as high as I would like and only sits around 700k on PoB with the same configuration as Ahfack's PoB.

Can someone have a look at my build and suggest some improves? I already know I need to upgrade the rings and passive jewels from what they are now

https://pastebin.com/8Ee0dZ0R

Cheers
Yeah they use any Lethal Pride jewel type and take all of the crit and damage nodes it adds. I don't think people spec into the keystone itself changed by the jewel, it just provides juicy nodes. I haven't used it so I don't know.
If I never really remember to use my totem, how bad is that hurting me? Is there anything good to replace it with? Maybe a cwdt setup of some kind?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional