[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

"
sutasafaia escribió:
If I never really remember to use my totem, how bad is that hurting me? Is there anything good to replace it with? Maybe a cwdt setup of some kind?

I only use it for bosses really. Everything else just instantly melts so the 15% or whatever damage is inconsequential.

I switched to this setup below today and it's working well for me so far. I wasn't making good use of Endurance Charge on Melee Stun attached to Leap Slam since Leap Slam plays wonky for me and I'd usually only have 1 charge on it while spinning around. People put Impale on Ancestral Warchief as well but at 100% Impale chance and bosses either dying too quick to stack Impale or jumping around like Shaper I don't see the benefit really.

Cyclone-Infused-Melee Phys-Brutality-Damage on Full Life-Impale-(Fortify on weapon)

Leap Slam-Faster Attacks
Blood Rage
Ancestral Warchief (I only pop it on bosses, it's good at distracting enemies too)
Pride
Dread Banner
Flesh and Stone-Maim Support
CWDT-Molten Shell (increased duration doesn't matter since if you're getting chunked the enemies eat the whole shell in under 3 seconds anyways)
Blood and Sand
Vaal Haste - personal preference since I have a WE with spell dodge on haste and like the movement speed. You could pop Vaal Grace or manually cast a curse or switch to CWDT-IC-Increased Duration or keep the Endurance Charge on Melee Stun on your Leap Slam or keep your Portal in there or anything else really.

Kingy if that Standard character with Starforge is the one you're talking about you should be specced as crit for swords and not RT.
Qestion here: Is Kitava's Feast's melee splash compatible with cyclone ? It's a great weapon and all but the melee splash gem doesn't seem to work on cyclone so I'm confused.
Should I try hard to get my Kitava 5 or 6 linked, or it is a total waste of money since the splash doesn't proc at all and I should keep Cyclone on my 6L armor ?
Editado por útlima vez por Malfous en 20 jun. 2019 19:31:40
Range is bigger with the soul tether version cause you drop the slayer leech node and take impact. Then yotu drop pulvarize (to keep the same aoe as before) or drop it for more dps

And the other jewel setup you can use is lethal pride in the socket underneath RT. The one I had added around 10% more dps over my normal jewel. Not sure the range on reroling a timeless jewel so you might be able to get a lot more out of it

So do I do this:

Multi

Attackspeed
Flat Phy
+2 Support
Str or int + Quality

then 6l get colors, then beast craft 30% quality.

Thanks
"
DiabloImmoral escribió:

Kingy if that Standard character with Starforge is the one you're talking about you should be specced as crit for swords and not RT.

Interesting comment. Ahfack's PoB build uses RT for the sword setup and that's simply what I am following atm.
Also are these good for starforge builds?

"
kingy76 escribió:
"
DiabloImmoral escribió:

Interesting comment. Ahfack's PoB build uses RT for the sword setup and that's simply what I am following atm.

I haven't used swords yet (only axes) and I'm just going by what I've heard. Sorry if I'm mistaken.
Managed to hit decent attack speed on regal so i dont even have to annul, i know it says vaal axe is best but i might transition to crit later so i went with fleshripper instead, only 3 less base dps but the has 50% inc crit chance implcit. Now just have to 6l and craft it.
Could use some advice on where to take my gear and gem setup. I have been away from this game for awhile so i have a lot to learn.

I dont have enough mana to run Dred Banner along with Pride and the stances.

I am dieing a lot in tier 12 maps.

Editado por útlima vez por xaeror35 en 20 jun. 2019 22:27:11

Anyone know if I should scrub this and try again? It regal nice stats but only 16 fortify. Should I sell this and try on a new one?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional