[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

for kitava's feast, are you guys using it as a 7 link? right now im using it just for the dmg and keeping my tabula til i get a 6L disfavor. also, how is bronn's lith garb for this compared to kaoms ?
"
wolf4547 escribió:

Divine Flesh Corrupted soul and Temepered by war look like really interesting defense options

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Timeless_Jewel (timeless jewel mod lsit at bottom)

dont know how the others work but corrupted soul is good. i lost around 600hp (due to no hp on belt and -6 passives to socket it in point blank) but i have 1550 ES. with soul tether belt you keep life at full life, plus you can leech to both ES and life at the same time. you also get to drop brutal fevor for impact which gives you a ton of AoE which in turn lets you drop pulvarise for a gem with more dps like dmg on full life.

so in the end you should have around 15-25% more dps and a bit more life
hmm great build ... but something is weird ...
u write about crimson dance but dont use it in skill tree ... missed i something?
Vegan Warfare
I am not sure how to craft from here, any pointers would be appreciated. I am thinking attack speed and int plus 18 quality but not sure. I do not need the critical strike chance but thought about crafting hits cannot be evaded. What do you guys think?

"
crazypearce escribió:
"
wolf4547 escribió:

Divine Flesh Corrupted soul and Temepered by war look like really interesting defense options

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Timeless_Jewel (timeless jewel mod lsit at bottom)

dont know how the others work but corrupted soul is good. i lost around 600hp (due to no hp on belt and -6 passives to socket it in point blank) but i have 1550 ES. with soul tether belt you keep life at full life, plus you can leech to both ES and life at the same time. you also get to drop brutal fevor for impact which gives you a ton of AoE which in turn lets you drop pulvarise for a gem with more dps like dmg on full life.

so in the end you should have around 15-25% more dps and a bit more life

This sounds really interesting! Gotta try that!
Coming by to share my finished character.

Axe is 833.6 pDPS with recent kill, 728.6 without. I personally found that I felt fast enough without Devoto's or Retch, but both could increase clear speed if you wanted to switch things up a bit. My rings are also far from perfect and have several dead mods but I needed the int/resists when I bought them. Switching to Impact from Brutal Fervour and incorporating Rage/Berserk could also pump up your AOE and overall clearspeed.

This level of gear is super overkill if you just want to do all content and don't mind going a little slower. I was comfortably doing shaper/guardians/red elders on a 5L 500 pDPS axe I got for a couple of chaos and some people in the thread are doing uber elder on even less.

Feels super smooth in everything, with two -7 mana cost ring crafts you have completely free leap slam and 7-link cyclone. Every map mod viable, even no-leech if you bring a couple of life flasks.

And here's some videos I made of this character in action.

Uber Elder:

Elder/Shaper Guardians:

T16 Armory Clear:

PoB:
Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/nzUmEeJa

I think I've pushed this as far as I feel I need to so I'm going to start saving for my next character. Had a blast and destroyed everything!
Editado por útlima vez por Brasolis en 18 jun. 2019 3:13:17
"
Daegon escribió:
So I wasn't expecting to be so unfortunately high above the average curve for 6 linking my first thing in this league.. around 3440 fusings even though it had 46% quality... (temporary STR + quality craft) this really almost ruined the league for me

but now as I got my 15th memory fragment killing red elder he drops this

so it seems the RNG balanced out a bit.

I would just like to ask for advice on how to proceed with the crafts on the weapon - I know it was in the guide but I see people enchanting STR and stuff could someone please break down exactly which crafts I should do as well as the bench crafting level? (so I can check if I have the highest one?)

I can't afford to go all out re-crafting hoping for a good regal like high AS or culling etc like some others in thread, have to be happy with my single mod - so given that, which attack speed craft must I use? The singular 13-18% for 1 ex?(is there a higher singular one?) Or the 13-16% AS + 13-18% quality for 1 ex?

Is the STR craft I am seeing everywhere the hybrid STR + quality?

For prefix flat phys (18-24) to (36-42) is highest right?

I will only multimod those for now - I don't have hits can't be evaded nor +2 support craft yet,, nor can I afford - but when I do - which is best? People keep saying either one but surely one is better?

post overlooked again apologies if it was long winded so I will just TLDR my most important question :

When crafting my axe, for the two other suffixes besides multimod itself - it is

+(21–25) to Intelligence (or STR?) +(15–18)% to Quality

and Attack speed craft right?

BUT which AS craft?

(16–20)% increased Attack Speed (1 ex cost)

VS

(13–16)% increased Attack Speed +(13–18)% to Quality (1 ex cost)

IGN : Drahmin (Legion SC League)
Timezone : GMT(+2:00) South African Standard Time
Legion Crafting Service thread : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2568765
Standard Crafting Thread (For Vouches) : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2207913/page/1
Why do you suggest we craft strength and quality on the crafted axe , instead of attack speed when rare or unique enemy is nearby (POB shows that as better in my case)
I wish people read the guide fully, and also understood the basics on tooltip DPS Vs effective DPS.

Ahfack has way more patience than me... I would be replying to half the comments here with:

"Please refer to the guide on page 1"

Also a side note. This is a guide. You should follow it up to the point where you want to strike out and do your own thing.

Want to go crit? Do it.
Want more defence? Change some items.
Want more DPS? Change some items, drop all life from the tree and dodge everything.

One last thing. Rant almost over. If you are level 90, have all the gear in the guide circa 6k health and you are still dieing to legion in maps. You need to move more. Lots of mobs attack using line on sight. So don't stand still and don't move in just one direction.

"
Diamma escribió:
Why do you suggest we craft strength and quality on the crafted axe , instead of attack speed when rare or unique enemy is nearby (POB shows that as better in my case)

Haven't tested but I am guessing because you can't craft both, game won't allow it, won't let you stack two attack speed crafts. Same as trying to craft '%increased physical dmg + impale chance' on our axe that has the '%increased phys dmg + fortify' on it already, you aren't allowed to stack such similar mods.

An exception would be for example the hybrid '%phys dmg + flat accuracy' prefix, a weapon with this and an open prefix can still roll or craft '%phys + impale' or something similar crafted onto it.

EDIT : I am thinking I am completely wrong here and you can craft it, since the mod you speak of is proc / condition based.. Please ignore if I am wrong or just saying stuff you already know ;)
IGN : Drahmin (Legion SC League)
Timezone : GMT(+2:00) South African Standard Time
Legion Crafting Service thread : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2568765
Standard Crafting Thread (For Vouches) : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2207913/page/1
Editado por útlima vez por Daegon en 18 jun. 2019 3:50:37

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional