[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

"
0ph3liu5 escribió:
I can't figure out why do we go for quality on weapon craft instead of getting 30% base and using hillock. Isn't the max now 50 or something?
If the reason is that there is nothing better well doesn't % double damage craft give better dps?

well before you start to craft you use perfect fossils for 30% qual. then you can get 48% qual with the craft

Editado por útlima vez por Charlieofdoom en 17 jun. 2019 20:23:49
If playing the sword version of this build, what sword base would be best to craft similar to the axe?

Should i craft int+quality on it? since i am struggling a bit with my int atm.
IS path of building right for Impale damage? Says pulverize does more damage then impale support for me?
Hi just a quick question: Pride + blood and sand + flesh and stone + banner reserved 98% mana, only 14 mana left for me....is there anyway to reduce mana reserved?
"
Knuk escribió:
IS path of building right for Impale damage? Says pulverize does more damage then impale support for me?

No PoB doesn't calculate Impale damage correctly.
"
liuzq12 escribió:
Hi just a quick question: Pride + blood and sand + flesh and stone + banner reserved 98% mana, only 14 mana left for me....is there anyway to reduce mana reserved?

Jewels, Passives. If you use a -mana ring your cyclone should only cost 0-1 mana and with leech+regen you should be fine :)
just want to say thank you as this is the first build that has let me attempt/see and kill uber elder
So with Flesh and Stone/Blood and Sand is it possible to run one in Flesh and the other in Sand? I am trying to but both just stay in Sand/Stone. Hovering over Flesh and Stone says "[Not enough Mana]", but I am receiving the buffs for both abilities.
you played around with "timeless jewels". Any advise where i could put one for this build?

i thought about using one directly under the start. you hit a LOT of notables (19) but only 14 are at reasonable postions to get.

at the bottom left is also a interesting spot to put it. (its in radius of "iron grip" so oen could get the transformed keystone

Divine Flesh Corrupted soul and Temepered by war look like really interesting defense options

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Timeless_Jewel (timeless jewel mod lsit at bottom)

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional