[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

I've been toying with this build vs my crit cyclone one in PoB. I got the dps very close to each other, but the crit tree edges out slightly ahead by 10-20k dps. This is, however, not calculating the impales, since i'm not sure PoB does that. Would you recommend respeccing completely (35~ regrets) for impale and bleed nodes, or just stick with a crit tree? Using swords btw, since I'm transitioning from Flicker (it's too broke to use atm).

Finally did it after several imprints!

Just wanted to make sure I am clear on the rest of the multimod crafts because the trouble is I do not have a lot of them.

1) Multimod Craft - 2 EX (Have this)
2) Attack Speed Suffix - 1 EX - 16%-20% --- Is this the T1 Maximum Craft?
3) Flat Phys 24-42 - 4 Chaos --- Again, this is the T1 Maximum craft?
4) Leaves me with 1 more Prefix---- Probably +2 Support
i really dont know why but Kongor's undying rage (https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Kongor%27s_Undying_Rage) is not shown in the list of the most dps axes since it has a really high flat phys for the build.
I also used 2 respec points into ResoluteT which improved my dps a bit aswell
(now crit chance is allowed aswell but not multi) any idea? is this a bait for newbies? (me) and i didn`t even know?

gret build btw
"
ibiyabadoo escribió:
"
redlefthand escribió:
I'm not sure why, but I seem really squishy. Is there anything I'm missing? I'm level 87, all of my resistances are capped, and I'm sitting at 4650 life. I know I still need a Kaoms and Devotos, but I feel like I shouldn't be dying so quickly. Once I get to red maps I'm dying left and right. Thanks in advance for the help!

Low life aside (you should be at around 6k health), the main thing is your flasks right now. As of posting you have 2 life recovery flasks, 1 quick, 1 mana, and 1 sulphur. Your first 2 flasks don't work since you have Vaal Pact. You shouldn't need mana flasks at this point either. You should get a well rolled granite flask, or rumi's for budget and lion's roar if you have the currency. You will also need a curse removal flask. If you feel you need the life flasks you will have to roll the instant recovery mod on them.

Other than that, it really is just life and damage. Playing a slayer leech build means you need high damage for the max rate of leech, and a decent hp pool to allow leech tick time as Vaal Pact isn't instant anymore.

Yeah, you're right. My flask game is pretty wack right now. I'll pick up a rumis and roll a curse removal flask. Aside from that, I'll just work on getting more life on gear and saving for that kaoms. The first two life flasks I have do work for some reason, despite me having Vaal Pact. Does VP not apply to life recovery from flasks?

Thanks again for all of the help!

I stopped and multimoded it. No exalts for meta craft :( But i think it adds me more than atziri disfavour
Editado por útlima vez por Shetzki en 17 jun. 2019 19:41:09
"
redlefthand escribió:
"
ibiyabadoo escribió:
"
redlefthand escribió:
I'm not sure why, but I seem really squishy. Is there anything I'm missing? I'm level 87, all of my resistances are capped, and I'm sitting at 4650 life. I know I still need a Kaoms and Devotos, but I feel like I shouldn't be dying so quickly. Once I get to red maps I'm dying left and right. Thanks in advance for the help!

Low life aside (you should be at around 6k health), the main thing is your flasks right now. As of posting you have 2 life recovery flasks, 1 quick, 1 mana, and 1 sulphur. Your first 2 flasks don't work since you have Vaal Pact. You shouldn't need mana flasks at this point either. You should get a well rolled granite flask, or rumi's for budget and lion's roar if you have the currency. You will also need a curse removal flask. If you feel you need the life flasks you will have to roll the instant recovery mod on them.

Other than that, it really is just life and damage. Playing a slayer leech build means you need high damage for the max rate of leech, and a decent hp pool to allow leech tick time as Vaal Pact isn't instant anymore.

Yeah, you're right. My flask game is pretty wack right now. I'll pick up a rumis and roll a curse removal flask. Aside from that, I'll just work on getting more life on gear and saving for that kaoms. The first two life flasks I have do work for some reason, despite me having Vaal Pact. Does VP not apply to life recovery from flasks?

Thanks again for all of the help!

My bad on the life flasks, it was changed a while ago to work with flasks. Jumbled up life recovery vs life regeneration. So your life flasks should work regardless of if you have VP or not.

So this flat phys roll looks like it's better than the one than can be bench-crafted. Should I leave it like that and multimod rn? I suppose ias + 2 supp gems lvl + stat&qual?
concentrated effect seems do more damage than dmg full life on pob, so why 2 blues socket isnt better? concentrated for bosses & increased area on map? (pulverize+increased is insane on mapping)..
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/callipygian/characters?character_name=HeyGirlSlaaayy is my character. I'm still basically a noob, and I'm wondering what I should focus on upgrading 1st.

Just started hitting red maps, fwiw.

Start trying to 6L the weapon? go for a Kaom's?

The problem I have is that my gear is sort of locked, meaning losing a ring means I lose the dex or int I might need.

Anyway, lay all your tips on me.
I can't figure out why do we go for quality on weapon craft instead of getting 30% base and using hillock. Isn't the max now 50 or something?
If the reason is that there is nothing better well doesn't % double damage craft give better dps?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional