[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

thank you very much for this guide, this build has carried me through all maps and bosses. At the end I dared to corrupt my disfavour. A fitting ending point for my season

not finished yet im missing the craft for the strength+qual and currency for the 6L and the + 2 support gems.
"
Charlieofdoom escribió:
Soul of arakaali
soul of yugul

I can see Arak because of the leech/dots but yogul? It says who likes to be frozen/chilled but doesn't a heat flask solve that?

The 25% reduce reflect damage taken. Aren't we 100% physically and that's covered by our ascendancy?

Should i craft int+quality on it? since i am struggling a bit with my int atm.
which watchers eye would be the best for us?
got a pride one with intimidate/12% chance to do double damage (21% now with my timeless jewel). i imagine that the impale one would be the best but which 2nd mod would we want?

also crafted this beauty, only need the white sockets now
So I wasn't expecting to be so unfortunately high above the average curve for 6 linking my first thing in this league.. around 3440 fusings even though it had 46% quality... (temporary STR + quality craft) this really almost ruined the league for me

but now as I got my 15th memory fragment killing red elder he drops this

so it seems the RNG balanced out a bit.

I would just like to ask for advice on how to proceed with the crafts on the weapon - I know it was in the guide but I see people enchanting STR and stuff could someone please break down exactly which crafts I should do as well as the bench crafting level? (so I can check if I have the highest one?)

I can't afford to go all out re-crafting hoping for a good regal like high AS or culling etc like some others in thread, have to be happy with my single mod - so given that, which attack speed craft must I use? The singular 13-18% for 1 ex?(is there a higher singular one?) Or the 13-16% AS + 13-18% quality for 1 ex?

Is the STR craft I am seeing everywhere the hybrid STR + quality?

For prefix flat phys (18-24) to (36-42) is highest right?

I will only multimod those for now - I don't have hits can't be evaded nor +2 support craft yet,, nor can I afford - but when I do - which is best? People keep saying either one but surely one is better?
IGN : Drahmin (Legion SC League)
Timezone : GMT(+2:00) South African Standard Time
Legion Crafting Service thread : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2568765
Standard Crafting Thread (For Vouches) : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2207913/page/1
Hello everyone!

Amazing build so far! The ones who want to have no mana problems at the early leveling stages can check out this ring! It really helps me use all of my auras without running out of mana and using any mana flasks!

"
AntonennXD escribió:

Hello again! I was wondering about the axe craft, if you can afford to skip the int wouldn't this be a better option for crafting a "naked" fortify base?

The vaal axe crafted axe with:

2 to Level of Socketed Support Gems

Adds (18–24) to (36–42) Physical Damage

(13–16)% increased Attack Speed
+(13–18)% to Quality

(10–12)% chance to deal Double Damage

Can have multiple Crafted Modifiers

Seems to be a big difference in DPS compared to the same axe crafted with:

2 to Level of Socketed Support Gems

Adds (18–24) to (36–42) Physical Damage

(16–20)% increased Attack Speed

+(21–25) to Intelligence
+(15–18)% to Quality

Can have multiple Crafted Modifiers

Link to basic double damage in PoB:

Vaal axe 3
Vaal Axe
Elder Item
Crafted: true
Prefix: {range:1}LocalIncreasedPhysicalDamagePercentFortifyUber3
Prefix: None
Suffix: None
Quality: 46
Sockets: W-W-W-R-R-R
LevelReq: 64
Implicits: 0
Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 20 Fortify
134% increased Physical Damage
{crafted}{range:0.5}Can have multiple Crafted Modifiers
{crafted}{range:0.488}Adds (18-24) to (36-42) Physical Damage
{crafted}+2 to Level of Socketed Support Gems
{crafted}{range:0.5}(13-16)% increased Attack Speed
{crafted}{range:0.5}+(13-18)% to Quality
{crafted}{range:0.5}(8-10)% chance to deal Double Damage

Link to basic int/qual in PoB:
Axe 2
Vaal Axe
Elder Item
Crafted: true
Prefix: {range:1}LocalIncreasedPhysicalDamagePercentFortifyUber3
Quality: 47
Sockets: W-W-W-R-R-R
LevelReq: 64
Implicits: 0
{crafted}{range:0.488}(16-20)% increased Attack Speed
{crafted}{range:0.5}+(21-25) to Intelligence
{crafted}{range:0.5}+(15-18)% to Quality
{crafted}+2 to Level of Socketed Support Gems
{crafted}{range:0.5}Adds (18-24) to (36-42) Physical Damage
{crafted}Can have multiple Crafted Modifiers

I have asked this question multiple times and no one seems to know the answer and the guide doesn't reflect how good the double dmg could be as 10% is a huge DPS increase. Also adding Hits cannot be evaded lets you swap out of RT and get another huge increase since you can crit and frees up skill points.

With the changes that give the best DPS possible my Axe would look like this

Vaal Axe

{crafted}Hits Cannot Be Evaded
{crafted}(13-16)% increased Attack Speed
{crafted}(15-18)% to Quality
{crafted}(8-10)% Double Damage
{crafted}Adds (18-24) to (36-42) Physical Damage
{crafted}Can have multiple Crafted Modifiers

The axe above is Far superior to the other ones people are crafting here when plugged into PoB but I have 2 issues crafting it. First is that POB doesn't seem to be calculating +2 to Level of Socketed Support Gems properly and while melee gems don't add nearly as much power as caster gems do hitting 21 level gems and making them 23 does get you to a few new thresholds. Second is that all the numbers in PoB don't ever add up to real world experience and I wish more people had testing with this setup. I see a bunch of these axes on high lvl players but none of them speak up on these forums.

At the end of the day it is always personal choice but number wise Hits can't be evaded and double damage add up to blockbuster numbers in POB and I assume one person made an axe and everyone followed lead before really testing but who knows
I'm not sure why, but I seem really squishy. Is there anything I'm missing? I'm level 87, all of my resistances are capped, and I'm sitting at 4650 life. I know I still need a Kaoms and Devotos, but I feel like I shouldn't be dying so quickly. Once I get to red maps I'm dying left and right. Thanks in advance for the help!
"
redlefthand escribió:
I'm not sure why, but I seem really squishy. Is there anything I'm missing? I'm level 87, all of my resistances are capped, and I'm sitting at 4650 life. I know I still need a Kaoms and Devotos, but I feel like I shouldn't be dying so quickly. Once I get to red maps I'm dying left and right. Thanks in advance for the help!

Low life aside (you should be at around 6k health), the main thing is your flasks right now. As of posting you have 2 life recovery flasks, 1 quick, 1 mana, and 1 sulphur. Your first 2 flasks don't work since you have Vaal Pact. You shouldn't need mana flasks at this point either. You should get a well rolled granite flask, or rumi's for budget and lion's roar if you have the currency. You will also need a curse removal flask. If you feel you need the life flasks you will have to roll the instant recovery mod on them.

Other than that, it really is just life and damage. Playing a slayer leech build means you need high damage for the max rate of leech, and a decent hp pool to allow leech tick time as Vaal Pact isn't instant anymore.
Editado por útlima vez por ibiyabadoo en 17 jun. 2019 17:42:22

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional