[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

welp, I found my first mirror and am deciding between sticking with this build or picking a different one to gear up. Is there a comparison between this one and say the dual foils one?
If you have a mirror budget, I would suggest you look at double foils and other expensive goodies like HH.
https://pastebin.com/m6vFKaA1, Well boys, the damage is crazy good, but once I got to t15's I started getting one shotted by bosses. I posted my gear, can also look on my account, char: RightRoundSpin. If you could plz let me know how to become more tanky I'd appreciate it.
at which level should i keep blood and sand flesh and stone and blood rage?
is there any other gem that should be underlevel?

So I'm currently using this. Accuracy is part of a hybrid phys% roll. Don't have enough yet to either reroll it or multimod it. What would be your suggested course of action?

-craft suffixes cannot be changed -> scour cold res away -> multimod.
Downside being I would occupy 2 suffixes so I can't do phys roll + hits cant be evaded and cannot be changed is expensive as well.

-anull twice hoping I won't brick it & then multimod.

-Keep this, buy a new axe that is base lvl 80 so I can hit t1 fortify instead of t2, 6 link and craft that one & sell this one after that one is completed.
Editado por útlima vez por tgSebasX en 18 jun. 2019 5:14:20
Hey,
Thanks for the build really enjoying it so far.
I’ would like to know how i could improve my gear to be more efficient.
I’ m also wondering if impact could be better for my last 2 ascendancy points
Kind regards
"
maxor182 escribió:
I wish people read the guide fully, and also understood the basics on tooltip DPS Vs effective DPS.

Ahfack has way more patience than me... I would be replying to half the comments here with:

"Please refer to the guide on page 1"
Jeah Ahfack is one of the most patient people out there as it seems.

I followed every comment here since the league startet and the last 90 pages or so where just about crafting elder axes even though Ahfack made a detailed guide about it in the starting post after the first person asked.

So huge respect to Ahfack for still answering questions that are answered in detail in the guide!
Editado por útlima vez por shokilicious en 18 jun. 2019 5:14:27
Is Vaal AW a viable option? I am currently a little bit confused. I thought I read ingame, that Vaal AW can cast an additional Totem (can't verify right now due to work). On the POE Wiki page, Vaal AW allows the totem to move, which is IMO not viable.

How would I proceed crafting this axe now? Mainpage information seems a bit outdated (what I read from the thread)
Editado por útlima vez por Edeka en 18 jun. 2019 6:01:23
Hi guys, what's should i upgrade first +1res daresso or metacraft this steel ring ? Got 30 ex to spend :
BEST Defensive Hubris mirror service : /view-thread/1868006

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional