[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

"
dantven escribió:
is anyone using retch?

It's discussed in the gearing section at length
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
"
holdat escribió:
Just made a couple sales. I've got 8.5ex in my stash rn.

Can anyone take a look at my profile and give me some advice on what I should prioritize in changing? I was thinking my weapon probably needs to be upgraded first, but since Disfavour is out of the question, got any advice on how I should be crafting or buying my own Rare 2H Axe?

Kinda new to everything. Thanks.

Kaoms for sure man. Time to graduate from the tabula :) also read the section about creating your own fortify axe and check prices etc
"
itsdanky1 escribió:
Thanks for the guide. Just finished campaign (ps4) and it has been a fun build. Also worth noting that performance wise it runs well on PS4, unlike some other builds.

For others on PS4 or console in general, it can be hard to get the right gear. Trade market is really bad, so I hope this helps.

I went with Terminus Est sword since I couldn’t find an axe. I grabbed the onslaught nodes below the sword nodes at the bottom — Mainly for QOL to speed things up. I plan on removing them at some point. I haven’t taken Resolute Technique yet until I can find better than Terminus.

I also farmed low level Legion for early uniques. Farming around level 40 can be very profitable before market is flooded. I got 2 essence worm rings that sold for an exalt each within a couple hours. I grabbed a Retch belt and Carnage Heart with those profits. Prices on PS4 are really jacked up. People talk about buying leveling axes for 2c on PC. More like 2ex on PS4....

I felt like my damage was lacking up until Merciless Lab. Prior to running it, I added Flesh and Stone, Dread Banner, and Ancestral Warchief (was running pride already). I dropped blasphemy/vulnerability and Blood and Sand. The mana reserve won’t allow it at this point. The difference in damage was significant. I melted Kitava and took practically 0 damage. My w.orb witch last season couldn’t compete.

I also dropped the crimson dance and bleed nodes according to the updated guide.

Thanks again!

Great point of view of PS4 economy! OOF! Glad you're enjoying it man :)
"
holdat escribió:
Just made a couple sales. I've got 8.5ex in my stash rn.

Can anyone take a look at my profile and give me some advice on what I should prioritize in changing? I was thinking my weapon probably needs to be upgraded first, but since Disfavour is out of the question, got any advice on how I should be crafting or buying my own Rare 2H Axe?

Kinda new to everything. Thanks.

Buy an ilevel 80 elder 2h axe (vaal axe pref) then spam alts until you hit level 20 fortify hybrid roll. Regal it and hope to hit good attack speed or flat phys. If you don't hit one of those you have to get the 50/50 annul. This process can take somewhere around 3 or 4 ex depending on how lucky you are.

When you have the axe you just craft to finish it off. Multimod, attack speed, flat phys, int or str/quality and +2 support gems. Total cost for those is 5ex and 8chaos.

Then you just have to 6l which should be fairly easy with 38%q but it's still all luck so you never know.

Note: before any of this you can use perfect fossils on the weapon to get 30%q before you even start the craft but it will add on a fair bit more currency. Alternatively you can add quality through the syndicate or beast mastery crafting later on.

Total cost for the axe should be somewhere around 9-10 ex plus the cost to 6l it.

With how expensive disfavor is this league I don't really see much point investing in one when the craft is pretty much the same price, but each to their own
"
dingleberryman escribió:
How do i take your poeurl link. www.poeurl.com/csAp and import it into path of building?

Question 2: i'm level 85 w approx 4100 hp, and t16 minotaur one shots me.

I'm running cwdt with steel skin as well, any tips?

The poeurl are shortened poeplanner links. Goto the url and you would want to import the LONG url into PoB. Can click EXPORT on the poeplanner site if it's not copying over right from your address bar
I see a lot of discussion about crafting your own axe, is it better than disfavour? Seems crafting an axe yourself is cheaper, but is it better?
"
inkopwnz escribió:
I see a lot of discussion about crafting your own axe, is it better than disfavour? Seems crafting an axe yourself is cheaper, but is it better?

Yes it can be better. Read the spoiler tab labeled Crafting your own weapon vs. Disfavour/Starforge - VERY DETAILED on the main page
Hi Ahfack, can you give me a bit of advice on my SSF cycloner?

This is my current axe + chest and gems setup:

I don't have impale with this. Maim is linked to Flesh and stone.
I use Pride + flesh and stone + war banner when I feel like it ;)

I wonder if my older weapon with impale on hit is better:

I can't put impale in my 6-link chest, but still I think using the 6-link is my best option (even with the crap stats and 2 blue sockets). I would 5-link a chest if I find a really good one.

I have a starkonja's in my stash that I found, but I don't think the IAS + DEX is worth using it over my current helmet:

Not sure about my choices on gems and gear here.

Thanks in advance!
Editado por útlima vez por ressiv en 14 jun. 2019 3:51:58
That better way to earn currency with this build? Chain maps?
Hello guys,

I really like the look of the cyclone build - reminds of the good old babarian in diablo 2.
So I think about picking this build as my league starter.
But since I´m playing on the playstation, it would mean that I would have to play it complete SSF (the trading system is just a mess there).
So I wanted to ask, if this build is vaiable to play it SSF?

Thanks in advance

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional