[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

"
kelvoner escribió:
1.4k fusings But finally finished it <3

Holy... great axe, grats.

btw - Why 6th gem is "damage on full life", not "close battle" or "impale"?
"
Ahfack escribió:
"
kelvoner escribió:
1.4k fusings But finally finished it <3

Oooooooo she's SEXY

That's pretty much your ultimate league weapon man GZ

Now time to +8% it!

Already got the +8 Hillock on it, Could 3 white socket it tho, With the extra int from the enchant im guessing that frees up some room to work on the steel rings?
Shit yeah man! Sleepy, totally missed the Q. You got it going ON now :D
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134

Got it on the very first shaper lol , so planning to go crit sword. Can someone recommend a good pathing in skill tree? Is it that much of an hassle to respec? (got about 8ex to spare)
looks like a crit oriented buids use impact, but how they works without leech ascendacy. do you have enought aoe? impact boost it incridibly, but both leech and 20% execute also so sweet. im mainly would run maps then farm bosses(may be not best solution, but im dont know how better earn currency, so alway undergeared)
Just made a couple sales. I've got 8.5ex in my stash rn.

Can anyone take a look at my profile and give me some advice on what I should prioritize in changing? I was thinking my weapon probably needs to be upgraded first, but since Disfavour is out of the question, got any advice on how I should be crafting or buying my own Rare 2H Axe?

Kinda new to everything. Thanks.
How do i take your poeurl link. www.poeurl.com/csAp and import it into path of building?

Question 2: i'm level 85 w approx 4100 hp, and t16 minotaur one shots me.

I'm running cwdt with steel skin as well, any tips?
Can someone tell me, please, how do we make ennemies bleed? should we use chance to bleed support? My english is not really good and i dont have a strong knowledge of POE, i guess i missed somethings
Editado por útlima vez por Terter83 en 14 jun. 2019 1:03:35
is anyone using retch?
Thanks for the guide. Just finished campaign (ps4) and it has been a fun build. Also worth noting that performance wise it runs well on PS4, unlike some other builds.

For others on PS4 or console in general, it can be hard to get the right gear. Trade market is really bad, so I hope this helps.

I went with Terminus Est sword since I couldn’t find an axe. I grabbed the onslaught nodes below the sword nodes at the bottom — Mainly for QOL to speed things up. I plan on removing them at some point. I haven’t taken Resolute Technique yet until I can find better than Terminus.

I also farmed low level Legion for early uniques. Farming around level 40 can be very profitable before market is flooded. I got 2 essence worm rings that sold for an exalt each within a couple hours. I grabbed a Retch belt and Carnage Heart with those profits. Prices on PS4 are really jacked up. People talk about buying leveling axes for 2c on PC. More like 2ex on PS4....

I felt like my damage was lacking up until Merciless Lab. Prior to running it, I added Flesh and Stone, Dread Banner, and Ancestral Warchief (was running pride already). I dropped blasphemy/vulnerability and Blood and Sand. The mana reserve won’t allow it at this point. The difference in damage was significant. I melted Kitava and took practically 0 damage. My w.orb witch last season couldn’t compete.

I also dropped the crimson dance and bleed nodes according to the updated guide.

Thanks again!

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional