[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

I Cry for The Update =)

Thx for all man

Play the Build at 3.3,3.5 and 3.6
So why havent you been updating this build guide for so long? same with youtube?
Why you don't take more and more range? It scale with new cyclone. And what about channeling nodes? Remember that cycon is now chanelling skill. And we can support it with infused chanelling.
unpopular opinion, but slayer does not look extraordinary for cyclone.
- BRUTAL FERVOUR: you can get overleech in other ways.
- BANE: 2x on kill effects, culling is nice, but only vs uniques, everything else why die instantly anyways.
- IMPACT: AOE is a bad scaling stat. you wont feel much difference. weapon range is ok.
- ENDLESS HUNGER: how leech works, the 20% Overkill damage leeched is worthless.

Gladiator gives bleeding and maim.
Berserker attackspeed to the sky.
"
robert2003 escribió:
So why havent you been updating this build guide for so long? same with youtube?

"
Ahfack escribió:

For the sake of absolute transparency and maybe even some of you can relate, I have less free time than ever before. My personal/family life is busier than ever. I bought my first house, I've taken on new engineering responsibilities at work which require me to be at the office more (I previously had the amazing luxury of working from home most of the time - so that's a big change - but worth it), and my kid starts kindergarten soon and is enrolled in all sorts of summer activities. I'm extremely involved with family, especially after my dad passing. Simply put, IRL is in full effect.
i never rly was a fan of your Cyclone builds but hell your 3.7 tree is just yikes

158% increased max life sounds low.
"
majesthro escribió:
158% increased max life sounds low.

i check my char from abyss league and replace old tree with new posted by ahfack and life go down from 7100 to 6500 but its still enough... DPS grow UP about 25% on old gem setup, updated POB dont have new gems for now :(
ing: Sehemyr
Yes, please be aware that the trees can change and at least for now I'm taking a more offensive approach because of things we didn't have in 3.4:

Perma-fortify now being the best option, so the rampart cluster seems juicy. This is a great amount of eHP/dmg mitigation

Impale clusters which basically functions as another MORE modifier for pure phys (undecided on atm could always ditch them for more life). This dmg is also not calculated in pob.

The new aura pride, which is worded in such a way that leads me to believe it can be better than vuln. Will have to wait and see. If that's the case, then running enfeeble giving you even more dmg mitigation becomes very attractive.

New +1max all res node on tree etc...

A lot hangs on the newly introduced functionality of gems, nodes, and how everything works together. If damage feels insane and overtuned, it'll be simple enough to dial it back and get more life.

After all, this is all theory crafting atm, and I'm definitely looking to see what works best over time.
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
If you happen to get a chance, would you be willing to toss together a baseline crit version of the sword tree? I've been trying for hours to work something out and there are just so many nodes I want that I'm finding it incredibly difficult to prioritize what is actually worth taking and what isn't.

Even with their ascendancy choices I'm having issues honestly. I absolutely plan to go Hunger > Ferver > Impact, I know Bane of Legends is powerful but I never cared that much for it. If I went Resolute, Headsman is pretty obvious for reflect immunity, but for crit it's a hard choice between that and Overwhelm. That 8% base crit is looking really good.
Editado por útlima vez por sutasafaia en 6 jun. 2019 8:14:19

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional