[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

plz update the tree, it will really help , i keep getting more and more confused on pob -_-
Edit: redacted.

Ahfack posted some trees.
Editado por útlima vez por Gref en 5 jun. 2019 15:36:30
"
Ahfack escribió:
Hey guys, long time no see! ... For the sake of absolute transparency and maybe even some of you can relate, I have less free time than ever before. My personal/family life is busier than ever. I bought my first house, I've taken on new engineering responsibilities at work which require me to be at the office more (I previously had the amazing luxury of working from home most of the time - so that's a big change - but worth it), and my kid starts kindergarten soon and is enrolled in all sorts of summer activities. I'm extremely involved with family, especially after my dad passing. Simply put, IRL is in full effect.

From a working father to a working father ... I can totally relate. Good news is, given the little free time I have, your guide will probably be finished and polished before I get to endgame gear :-) Keep up the great work and thank you very much!
Thanks for all the kind words guys! <3

Okay, it's going to be hard to actually see what's 100% best without all the gem info and detail, but I'll be putting out a preliminary tree of what I think the level 100 will look like very soon. From there, it will be easier for me to step down to a leveling tree. I think it's almost done. *For Now*

Some new thoughts/notes from the recent patch notes, to clue you into what I'm thinking about while I weigh the options for tree pathing:

-We'll now always be using fortify support gem in our cyclone, as it now supplies a new MORE multiplier and gives us unmatched eHP boost/dmg mitigation. This also makes 7l Fortify Elder Axes as a potential BiS endgame item, as a free ~35% MORE multiplier should beat out pretty much any other option.

-The new aura PRIDE will most likely take the place of our secondary curse. Depending on if you want to go for tankier or more damage, running either blasphemy/vuln or enfeeble (or vuln on hit enf on hit gloves) combined with PRIDE will be the new way to utilize our mana reservation as dmg/dmg mitigation. No +1 curse amulet/body needed to achieve more damage through mana reservation. Of course, you could also have enf/vuln on hit gloves in addition to blasphemy your one blasphemy aura and +1 curse ammy for ULTRA MEGA EXTREME endgame. Very awesome.

-Because we'll always have fortify up, this makes inc% fortify effect RAMPART cluster extra juicy on the tree. These nodes will prove extremely useful not only for good damage, but for survivability.

-I'm undecided on Brutal Fervour and Vaal Pact. Brutal Fervour used to be one of the main stars of the build, but with 5s leech duration it might not be reliable enough, and we now have IMPACT which is just one of the fucking craziest nodes I've ever seen in my life for Cyclone. However 20% Cull will always be one of the best nodes in the game, so you gotta have that. It all comes down to whether you want insane AOE from IMPACT or near immortality from Brutal Fervour/VP.

More to come shortly...
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Nice <3 thanks alot
snip
Editado por útlima vez por Ahfack en 5 jun. 2019 15:51:40
"
Gref escribió:
The old tree still works as far as I can tell. The only difference is that Vitality Void moved and takes more points to reach.

This is decent but since everyone is going Headsman, Wrecking Ball and Executioner are probably not worth it. That frees up 7-8 points. Splitter Strikes should be taken as it gives +1 range with axes.

By shaving off Amplify and the related node, going the extra two to Warrior's Blood (so stopping at Heart Of the Warrior), Wrecking Ball and Executioner...

I was able to pick up the Charging Offensive cluster (48% attack damage, 12% attack speed, 20% endurance and frenzy charge gen), Soul of Steel cluster (50% increased armour, 150 flat armour, 10% to all resistances, 1% to max resistances, 5% phys damage reduction), and Splitting Strikes cluster (64% phys damage with axes, 64% inc damage from ailments, 10% increased area of effect, 6% attack speed, +1 to melee range with axes).

I should add that I'm not sure Tireless is worth it. If you get a -9 mana cost ring it's definitely not, which means you can heavily repath a section of the tree and pick up some other goodies.
Editado por útlima vez por babyskins en 5 jun. 2019 15:05:18
"
babyskins escribió:
snip

Since Ahfack posted some potential skill trees I've removed my post.

Cyclone is looking juicy this league. Very much looking forward to it.
2H Axe Leveling/Progression:
Level 100: www.poeurl.com/co0N
PoB: https://pastebin.com/Y0rpGiRD
Level 97: www.poeurl.com/co0W
Level 91: www.poeurl.com/co0S
Level 87: www.poeurl.com/co0Q
Level 83: www.poeurl.com/co0A
Level 77: www.poeurl.com/co0v
Level 69: www.poeurl.com/co0q
Level 61: www.poeurl.com/co0m

2H Sword Leveling/Progression:
Level 100 Sword Tree: www.poeurl.com/coYn
PoB: https://pastebin.com/hyJz3n1E
Level 94: www.poeurl.com/coYz
Level 88: www.poeurl.com/coYJ
Level 81: www.poeurl.com/coZu
Level 73: www.poeurl.com/coZz
Level 64: www.poeurl.com/coZL
Level 57: www.poeurl.com/coZU
(Holy shit they put Bladedancer in such a horrible spot with no good way to get to it, but it's +3 AoE radius and some dmg)

Don't pay attention to items, flasks, gems/skills, etc... this information isn't out when I'm posting this. This is just for tree-pathing and planning.
Editado por útlima vez por Ahfack en 5 jun. 2019 15:54:12
Would it work with critical damage? removing resolute technique.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional