[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

I guess it's been asked somewhere, but why not using bloodlust in our 6 link instead of chance of bleed since bleeding is not really useful in maps. Bloodlust gives us about 50% MORE damage and it would be easily achievable on bosses since our totem has close to 100% bleed chance.
Editado por útlima vez por OCELOT69350 en 16 sept. 2018 5:06:14
Hi!

Build is nice, but since leech and hp pool is the only layer of defence, how do you guys managed stunlock?
Leap slam in pack of magic monsters = 50% instant death.
Equipment is not top, but is not budget. 6.5k hp, but if i’m stunned there is no defences :( vaal pact didn’t help.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

"
Tanarri380 escribió:
Hi!

Build is nice, but since leech and hp pool is the only layer of defence, how do you guys managed stunlock?
Leap slam in pack of magic monsters = 50% instant death.
Equipment is not top, but is not budget. 6.5k hp, but if i’m stunned there is no defences :( vaal pact didn’t help.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Yeah I honnestly sacrificed the 4 link ancestral warchief to put IC. Defenses are a joke against phys damage, especially if you encounter monsters like porcupines.

This is my gem setup right now. Not using haste/grace because mana feels too low. I keep chance to bleed support for the totem because I'm using bloodlust on Cyclone. Totem has 75% chance to cause bleeding and has 3.64 aps. Once I hit higher levels and get around Bloodletting node, I'll probably remove chance to bleed and put something like increased duration for IC.
I also highly suggest using
instead of a standard life flask.
Editado por útlima vez por OCELOT69350 en 17 sept. 2018 5:21:26
"
OCELOT69350 escribió:

Yeah I honnestly sacrificed the 4 link ancestral warchief to put IC. Defenses are a joke against phys damage, especially if you encounter monsters like porcupines.

Same here. I still use a Vaal AWC totem but linked out the rest of the sockets with CWDT + IC + ID. Definitely helps with porcupines and staying alive deep in the mine. Lose some DPS, but it's worth it to stay alive.
Editado por útlima vez por Drwaz99 en 17 sept. 2018 16:52:39
My first ever uber elder kill using this build
started delve with this build
and just wanted to say thanks!

Editado por útlima vez por SmaMMiT en 19 sept. 2018 6:12:34
What's up with Cyclone?
at 21 lvl it gives only +3 to melee range.
Due to wiki https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Cyclone it must be +4.
Editado por útlima vez por anbugz en 19 sept. 2018 9:39:46
Is vaal pact or non vaal pact the best option??
really wonna know cuz i am doing this build right now and it is going well so far.
:)
Can't go wrong with VP in my opinion.
"
casioboy escribió:
Is vaal pact or non vaal pact the best option??
really wonna know cuz i am doing this build right now and it is going well so far.
:)

I ran to 95 in the non-vaal pact version and got to delve 320ish and didn't have any real problems. Then just for the sake of trying things, I respected out of some nodes and picked up VP. I believe it's worth taking as my survivability and the number of close calls has dropped significantly - esp deep in the mine.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional