[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

So i'm running the sf variant of this build. What do you think I should upgrade next? Ultimate goal would be able to kill uber elder with ease. I was thinking about upgrading rings and eventually getting +1 curse on daresso's, thoughts?
"
Infanty escribió:
what about herald of purity?

As of seeing the gem in todays new post, I think it's just not really worth using.
It has only on-kill buff which grants some minor phys flat damage, and the sentinels (those summoned minions) won't really do any significant damage, Haste or Grace in general will outshine it like 95% of the time, and on most bosses you won't have that Herald effect anyway. The only situation where I would think of using it is having Vulnerability-on-hit gloves (so you can drop Blasphemy and reserved mana for it) and not having +1 Curse ammy. Otherwise I would stick with regular setup.

Imho the more interesting possible change are warcry nodes near Unwavering Stance to make Warcry (in our case probably Enduring Cry) instant and be able to cast them without stopping cycloning. This would let us have perma Endurance charges without leapslamming few times and that would give even more tankiness. Though, I am still not sure if it's worth 5 points really :/

"
Gairu70 escribió:

So i'm running the sf variant of this build. What do you think I should upgrade next? Ultimate goal would be able to kill uber elder with ease. I was thinking about upgrading rings and eventually getting +1 curse on daresso's, thoughts?

Why chaos flat damage while you don't deal anything except phys with cyclone?
I would upgrade Gloves first I think, aspeed roll would give you most benefit.
"
As of seeing the gem in todays new post, I think it's just not really worth using.
It has only on-kill buff which grants some minor phys flat damage, and the sentinels

20% on hit unque enemy
"
Infanty escribió:
"
It has only on-kill buff which grants some minor phys flat damage, and the sentinels

20% on hit unque enemy

Aye my bad there, but... I would still use haste, 16% aspeed and 9% movespeed is better than it

How much I understood, changes of build in 3.4 are not present?
"
omua1978 escribió:

There are no changes.

You can try Herald of Purity instead of Haste, Incorporating Vaal Double Strike for more singletarget dps, but the build works same as before really.
"
d3s0 escribió:
"
omua1978 escribió:

There are no changes.

You can try Herald of Purity instead of Haste, Incorporating Vaal Double Strike for more singletarget dps, but the build works same as before really.

Yep!
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Okay, after levelling the char I can say the Herald of Purity is quite nice addition, and can be used instead of Haste, in the end the dps is a tad higher (+those 4 sentinels running around which do some minor damage) vs 9% movespeed of haste. So it's your call what you want more really :)
With vulne-on-hit gloves you can use both so... why not :) more dps
Anyone tried delving with this? With them making upgrades account based I was contemplating maybe using this as my second char since delve sounds like it would need a regen/leech/move speed char to do some farming... especially of the side areas so you don't have to put down a torch every 2 steps...
"
PROdotes escribió:
Anyone tried delving with this? With them making upgrades account based I was contemplating maybe using this as my second char since delve sounds like it would need a regen/leech/move speed char to do some farming... especially of the side areas so you don't have to put down a torch every 2 steps...

It works just fine. You can outleech darkness damage without much investing into it really ;)

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional