[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

Since Herald of Purity is some decent phys basedamage it should be way stronger then the 40% increased cyclone damage from the helm enchantment.

So wouldn't a 20% reduced mana reservation on herald of purity to run it with double curse be better then any cyclone enchantment?
"
xardas149 escribió:
Since Herald of Purity is some decent phys basedamage it should be way stronger then the 40% increased cyclone damage from the helm enchantment.

So wouldn't a 20% reduced mana reservation on herald of purity to run it with double curse be better then any cyclone enchantment?

First of all, Cyclone damage enchant is only 3rd best one (bloodrage extra speed and cyclone speed enchants are better), but yes, HoP will definitely give more deeps. Also 20% reduced herald mana reservation is only 5% impact on your total mana, so it still won't make much difference overall - going up from 5% unreserved to 10% in this case, which is still bit too low to comfortably spin2win and not go OOM really often between packs (you gotta admit, it's one of the most frustrating things in a such build).

Personally, I see only two ways of having dualcurse and HoP up:
1. Curse-on-hit gloves + 2nd curse blasphemy + HoP.
2. We drop somewhat gems from leapslam setup.

Is it possible? - Yes.
Is it really that efficient and worth it? - Not sure.
Have you looked into the new Herald of Purity and see if it could be fit in? Perhaps either for the totem or the vulnerability curse?
Is this build good for new league? :D I mean kaom's and axe are 2ex each now
So, I started the Delve League with this build when it came out, and it's been going really great, and I'm enjoying your build and you did a really great job with it. One question though, I had a Wings of Entropy axe drop and it's the first really good unique I've gotten with decent damage so far, and I'm just wondering what you would change about the build to incorporate it until I can get a better axe. I've already replaced brutality with chance to bleed so that I get the chaos and fire damage from Wings, any other suggestions?
How Much Chaos it requires ?
"
Rosumber escribió:
How Much Chaos it requires ?

exalts you mean? like 20 exalts more or less
Been using this build and really enjoying it, while I'm waiting to link my disfavour i'm using this axe - found it for 1.5 ex on SC delve early on and loving the free fortify!

Decided also that I really like having rampage so I pulled some strings with my resists so that I could use these (I use spiked gloves when fighting bosses & wanting to buy null and void later on)

Thanks for the guide, definitely my strongest character yet!
Editado por útlima vez por shiftnative en 12 sept. 2018 23:24:29
Managed to drop Uber Elder with this build today. I'm not particularly good at Uber Elder, my previous kills have been with GC miner and Ele Hit. Wouldn't recommend this build for it but if you don't wanna reroll or buy a kill it can be done.

Here's my pob after I killed it. The support on my AW prob isn't ideal, and the endurance charge may not be great w/ immo call but I didn't wanna take the time to figure out a different red support for my leap slam.

https://pastebin.com/PByNUv65
I have The Retch belt. If I purchase a jewel that has increased chaos damage on it, would that affect the chaos damage on the belt?

Thanks

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional