[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

"
lichdeath escribió:
so ive kinda crunched the numbers aand... you dont even need any leech on your gear in fact you dont even need blood rage because you leech so much on hit you already overreach the cap just with the leech on the tree

assuming you deal 120k dmg like in hideout, you have 8k hp and you dont have vaal pact
then your max cap is 29% of your dmg leeched as life on hit => your cap would be 2.32k
on your skill tree you have 3.2% of dmg leeched as life => your leech would be 3.84k

=> you are already capped 2.32k ...

so any leech on your gear is completely unnecessary
and that completely unbuffed in hideout

edit: nvm, we have the retch it deals the uncapped leech at 200% so more leech is just more dmg

Correct, I would prioritize mana leech on gloves if you had to pick only one slot.
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
So, I picked up this build after being really indecisive with what to build this league - I like Cyclone and I like being pretty tanky, and I kinda like the idea of ailments even if some aren't in the best spot right now.

It's been working out really well so far - bought a Starforge with all of my currency (I prefer swords, massively - sorry not sorry) and decided to try a few uber lab runs. I've never really ran uber lab beyond my ascendancy point so wasn't too comfortable with the idea of trying to "farm" it because I tend to play squishier archer characters. Needless to say it went stupidly well, really easy with absolutely no issues at all. And... on the 3rd run?

I got this enchant on my Devoto's. So uhhhh, yeah. I've never really hit endgame properly and never had a character I actually like/stuck to, looks like this'll be my first. Especially after getting this blind luck.

In all seriousness though thanks for the absolutely great guide, gear's pretty garbage currently and all that so don't judge me on that - and again, I've never really done endgame stuff in a league as I only started playing in Harbinger. But the build has been working absolutely great for me, and evidently many others too! Traditional spin to win ARPG gameplay is always pretty solid, and the bleed on top is a cool concept to supplement the boss damage.
Editado por útlima vez por FiraFox en 7 jul. 2018 14:24:58

I'll be replacing my right ring with another steel with higher int. Just wondering if I should work on replacing my gloves with an essence of insanity craft or still work on devoto's (I think i'm at 50 vaals now). Also should I sell the cyclone enchant devoto's for Blood rage?

Hey there, aside from hitting a few more levels, do you think this gear is ready for endgame bossing? Or should I try to get the 6L first / additional curse daresso?
You mention in the FAQ if you want to use vaal pact I should look at the picture for the 3 leech nodes to not take. I don't see a picture anywhere in the post, can you please help?

"
VAAL PACT IS OPTIONAL. I'm playing this at endgame, and not using it. However, use your best judgement. If you'd like to use Vaal Pact, just regret away the 3 leech nodes shown in the picture and pick VP. Do what feels best for you and your playstyle.

No more Witchfire Brew flask. We can either use another defensive flask of your choosing or a Sulphur Flask.
Like this build, thx AhFack) but i don't understand why the retch don't do dmg? i enter a map, kill pack of mobs, come to another pack - their hp isnt change.
685 pdps disfav holy moly!

lvl 89 with this build. 1 death on uber atziri and only 5.5k life :D

so far its smooth sailing on maps
can i do this build as a league starter?
yes. It works well and scale with your 2H weapon
Why Mark of the Elder not in the suggested gear?
Does it not BiS for that build?(If we can get enought Int without 1 ring)
80% increased attack damage with other shaper ring seems to me a lot more massive boost than flat 8-24 phys dmg on steel ring,also it have 10% increased max.life.
Or i'm wrong and missing something?
Editado por útlima vez por FreshMeat93 en 14 jul. 2018 17:13:48

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional