[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

hi, i'm no to this build and i need to know, what is the best, starforge or disfavour?
Hi.
Never played cyclone build before,but was want to try it out recently.
If someone can check my gear/tree give some tips.
Currently lvl 77 was levelling as Sunder.
My current setup

6L for Cyclone was Cyclone - Phys.Damage support- Phys damage on full life - Maim - Chance to bleed - Brutality and it was really bad in terms of damage(speed was ok) with vuln curse-aura.
Skill tree about the same as the suggested for my level.

I know its pretty crap gear,started character only yeasterday,but im already have some problems on t5-t6 maps in both survivability/damage(3.7k hp about 32% phys mitigation in h/o,about 54-56% with end.charges/Basalt flask,resistances are 75(100-110%)done Merciless lab pretty easily on lvl 72).
What i missing?
Was expecting really smooth maps experience with that build at least until t15-t16.
I know that there's no phys damage. on rings/amulet because they way higher in price,spent about 70c total on current rigns/amulet/gloves/devoto/boots.
Have about 1.5EX currency currently in stock,what i should upgrade next?
Editado por útlima vez por FreshMeat93 en 16 jul. 2018 14:08:57
So Ahfack, if i find a Atziri's Disfavour Vaal Axe with ~660 PDPS, what implicit will be better "Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 10 Life Gain On Hit" or "20% chance to cause Bleeding on Hit
33% increased Attack Damage against Bleeding Enemies"??

PS. i didn't know is Vorici can change corrupted items, it's soo more things i must learn about PoE :)
"
FreshMeat93 escribió:
Hi.
Never played cyclone build before,but was want to try it out recently.
If someone can check my gear/tree give some tips.
Currently lvl 77 was levelling as Sunder.
My current setup

6L for Cyclone was Cyclone - Phys.Damage support- Phys damage on full life - Maim - Chance to bleed - Brutality and it was really bad in terms of damage(speed was ok) with vuln curse-aura.
Skill tree about the same as the suggested for my level.

I know its pretty crap gear,started character only yeasterday,but im already have some problems on t5-t6 maps in both survivability/damage(3.7k hp about 32% phys mitigation in h/o,about 54-56% with end.charges/Basalt flask,resistances are 75(100-110%)done Merciless lab pretty easily on lvl 72).
What i missing?
Was expecting really smooth maps experience with that build at least until t15-t16.
I know that there's no phys damage. on rings/amulet because they way higher in price,spent about 70c total on current rigns/amulet/gloves/devoto/boots.
Have about 1.5EX currency currently in stock,what i should upgrade next?

Definitely replace that axe. Not a good one for the build. Check the main page and reviews for gearing suggestions.

Definitely need to start looking at flat phys on jewellery as well as replacing the belt with a retch
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Editado por útlima vez por Ahfack en 16 jul. 2018 20:11:57
"
prodiosounds escribió:
hi, i'm no to this build and i need to know, what is the best, starforge or disfavour?

That's been up for discussion. Use whatever you feel.
"
Nikonzx escribió:
So Ahfack, if i find a Atziri's Disfavour Vaal Axe with ~660 PDPS, what implicit will be better "Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 10 Life Gain On Hit" or "20% chance to cause Bleeding on Hit
33% increased Attack Damage against Bleeding Enemies"??

PS. i didn't know is Vorici can change corrupted items, it's soo more things i must learn about PoE :)

If the axes are all 660pdps just depends what you want really. LGoH is more defensive and obviously damage is more offensive.
Hello , started your build 2-3 days ago and it's great, i found that new Axe
is better then Hezmana ,perfect rolled is 1c and rare ones with 450dps+ are like 2ex+(IHC), mby you can add it to budget gear so people know they can use it , i will use it till Disfavour, free rampage is so good.

Ty.

World first...
Hi, i'm maybe 25ex deep into this build, i got two problems, int and damage and maybe a little squishy
i got 7k hp and 46% phys reduction and capped resist level 93, toolip in hideout is 117k dps this is my current gear

My question is what do i save up to upgrade next? currently 500c in stash. i feel like i'm stuck in this gear setup.

Great build by the way, it's fun but very expensive to get to a good level, thanks for taking the time to make the build.
Editado por útlima vez por stegan en 17 jul. 2018 13:58:05
"
MarkoKralj escribió:
Hello , started your build 2-3 days ago and it's great, i found that new Axe
is better then Hezmana ,perfect rolled is 1c and rare ones with 450dps+ are like 2ex+(IHC), mby you can add it to budget gear so people know they can use it , i will use it till Disfavour, free rampage is so good.

Ty.

Yeah we've discussed this weapon before, good call on needing to add it. I'll add it now!
"
stegan escribió:
Hi, i'm maybe 25ex deep into this build, i got two problems, int and damage and maybe a little squishy
i got 7k hp and 46% phys reduction and capped resist level 93, toolip in hideout is 117k dps this is my current gear

My question is what do i save up to upgrade next? currently 500c in stash. i feel like i'm stuck in this gear setup.

Great build by the way, it's fun but very expensive to get to a good level, thanks for taking the time to make the build.

Your tree can help you in a pinch. +30 int nodes or you can use brute force solution jewel by Golem's Blood. 16int on abyss jewels or regular jewels are also very very handy:

It's possible to get int on boots. Two-toned's like this can roll int on them:

Run lab on your gloves and get commandment of fury.
AWESOME Kaoms!!!
Great helm
Nice jewels!

You could also consider getting/crafting a stygian vise with some mods you want/need
Consider using vaal pact on big endgame bosses to see if you like it better. Can drop iron reflexes and use blind enemy on hit abyss jewel + jade flask against bosses like mino.
Editado por útlima vez por Ahfack en 17 jul. 2018 14:12:08

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional