[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

doing fine so far, killed all bosses expect uber elder.

crafted a nice rare elder astral chest with no elder mods but 185 life and 125 total resistances, how would you proceed from there? would you even wear it? Sell it? Slam it? :)
because of it, i can drop lots of resistances on other gear, got a 6 link totem and immortal call, but ofc i still lost lots of hitpoints in comparison to kaoms.

any other ideas what to change with my gear?
currently i am trying to get good 50 int steel rings to level my gems

Editado por útlima vez por knuspergnom en 5 jul. 2018 4:00:49
"
Johite escribió:
How would you compare this build with the numerous scion ( slayer/raider ) cyclone builds around? I am asking you cause you are obviously more experienced than me. Also, do you think a slayer/jugg build would be possible? Trying to combine juggy's sturdiness with slayer's uber leech? I love both classes very much and a combination of those would be awesome :)

Scion is really great. Scion as a Slayer + Anything would be good with lots of builds.
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
"
tyrusxl escribió:

I know my rings are trash, just using them for the life and resist for now. I'm playing herald of ash and hatred because I like the mtx for herald of ash, it's fun while mapping. Am I ruining the build by not using brutality in my 6L?

The added fire isn't that good. I would just use aoe/con instead of it.
"
knuspergnom escribió:
doing fine so far, killed all bosses expect uber elder.

crafted a nice rare elder astral chest with no elder mods but 185 life and 125 total resistances, how would you proceed from there? would you even wear it? Sell it? Slam it? :)
because of it, i can drop lots of resistances on other gear, got a 6 link totem and immortal call, but ofc i still lost lots of hitpoints in comparison to kaoms.

any other ideas what to change with my gear?
currently i am trying to get good 50 int steel rings to level my gems

It's okay, but in order to make an astral worth it you really want your prefixes to be like: life/life%/phys dmg taken as fire damage to make up for it not being a kaoms. Can totally use that until you get a kaoms or a life/life% one though.
Would you recommend your build with pure slayer or slayer/jugg? No need to go into details, just what you think is more convenient :)
I tried kinda skimming through things and I understand it would be a massive hp loss, but is there a reason why loreweave/bronns wouldn't be listed as a dps variant or something?
You don't mention headhunter at all, is it not worth using for this build? Assuming one has the money for it?
Editado por útlima vez por Swimmiees en 6 jul. 2018 1:54:08
so ive kinda crunched the numbers aand... you dont even need any leech on your gear in fact you dont even need blood rage because you leech so much on hit you already overreach the cap just with the leech on the tree

assuming you deal 120k dmg like in hideout, you have 8k hp and you dont have vaal pact
then your max cap is 29% of your dmg leeched as life on hit => your cap would be 2.32k
on your skill tree you have 3.2% of dmg leeched as life => your leech would be 3.84k

=> you are already capped 2.32k ...

so any leech on your gear is completely unnecessary
and that completely unbuffed in hideout

edit: nvm, we have the retch it deals the uncapped leech at 200% so more leech is just more dmg
Editado por útlima vez por lichdeath en 6 jul. 2018 4:37:51
Hey Ahfack,

first I want to say thanks for that great build. Gave me new motivation to play at standard again ;)

My question is, does the Soul of Arakaali/Arachnoxia-Trick works also with Vaal Pact ? Is that "increased recovery rate of Life and Mana" considered as Life-Reg ? Or does it also counts for my Life Leech ?

Greetings
"
Macromaster escribió:
Hey Ahfack,

first I want to say thanks for that great build. Gave me new motivation to play at standard again ;)

My question is, does the Soul of Arakaali/Arachnoxia-Trick works also with Vaal Pact ? Is that "increased recovery rate of Life and Mana" considered as Life-Reg ? Or does it also counts for my Life Leech ?

Greetings

Recovery effects leech too!
Editado por útlima vez por Ahfack en 6 jul. 2018 8:57:34

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional