[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

"
Veruuk escribió:
"
Deadpeng escribió:
"
Veruuk escribió:
One more question. Ive Vaaled 15 daresso salute now and still no +1 curse.. i use doedre ring and i obviously Wanna change this around. AS i Probably wont Get a daresso with +1 curse anytime Soon is there something else i can do? Maybe run 1 curse and some sort of aura? So i can run 2x steel ring.

I am running only 1 curse-Enfeeble. This build deals enough damage to make Despair irrelevant.

If you really want to have two curses, you can go for Windshriek boots.

What do you use as a gem instead of the 2nd curse?

I run Haste. The bonus attack speed and movement speed actually goes well with this build.
I run Haste. The bonus attack speed and movement speed actually goes well with this build.[/quote]

I tried to run haste, But in left with like 5 mana. Do u also use enlighten perhaps?

I mean haste blasphemy and enfeeble leaves me with 15% mana not many leap slams before Im out of mana :/
Umm if i Wanna use tombfist, do i need +1 curse for the vulnerabilitu curse to work if i allready use blasphemy / enfeeble?
"
Veruuk escribió:
Umm if i Wanna use tombfist, do i need +1 curse for the vulnerabilitu curse to work if i allready use blasphemy / enfeeble?

Yes you would need +1 Curses so that the mob can have 2 curse effects on them.
"
Slotter escribió:
"
Veruuk escribió:

Yes you would need +1 Curses so that the mob can have 2 curse effects on them.

I ran doedre's damning ring as a budget option like Ahfack mentions in the build for 2 curse until I could find and then afford a +1 curse Daresso's Salute. Worked really well for me, would have stuck with it but got a good deal on a Daresso's finally.
"
Veruuk escribió:
I run Haste. The bonus attack speed and movement speed actually goes well with this build.

I tried to run haste, But in left with like 5 mana. Do u also use enlighten perhaps?

I mean haste blasphemy and enfeeble leaves me with 15% mana not many leap slams before Im out of mana :/
[/quote]

Yes. Enlighten it!
Hello all,

I would like to play this build with a budget of approximatly 10ex.

Will this be not only possible but also fun to play, or will I have difficulties?

How much would I need for endgame content?

Thanks in advance
I have been dying 1-2 times per level. Any tips? Can I upgrade my gear somehow with 5-6 ex?
Replaced the retch with rare elder belt with % life recovery rate and gained a metric ton of leech (4500/s) at 6600 life, also since i cant afford +1 curse daresso in bestiary, whats yalls thoughts on running aspect of spider instead? seems to me like more survivability + nice dps boost on bosses with 3 stacks of webs on em for a nice 15% increased damage taken.

any thoughts? (use build to run 2-player perma elder t16 underground sea, and runs great!)
hi just curious .. to avoid all possible mana issues could i go Impresence amulet for free vulnerability curse and go blood magic... thanks

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional