[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

"
DeathGodDT escribió:

thanks for that but what i meant is that when i looked at the finished passive tree this guy posted there is NO MANA LEECH node used, so Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

i know it exists and i think there is like only 7 nodes of mana leech in the tree so he could only use what you told me about but i didnt saw him using any.

"
Ahfack escribió:

"These are just rough guidelines, trees can be altered to ensure you are comfortable with the gear you have collected. You want to maintain a good balance of damage and survivability. That depends greatly on how much life you gear has and how much flat phys your gear has as well. You can ditch some leech on tree if you have leech on rings/gloves while leveling. You can also drop a Life node and pick Iron Reflexes."

This. Still, i actually can see mana leech nodes on both of skill tree's in the guide and on the Ahfack's character. And as you was told, he uses mana leech on his gloves.
For anyone saying this build isn't viable for bsc, I did a a tier 15 map at level 78:

https://i.imgur.com/kndpWr9.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/aWiGFHR.jpg

with mediocre items..
Editado por útlima vez por warcry16 en 13 abr. 2018 17:24:30
"
Orbit84 escribió:
YOu forgot about one - PLAY ON SHIT STANDARD and buy standard mirrored items :)

This build like all from this Guy is realy good. But playing on league could be very difrent and more hard like on standard league.

This build can go down on t12 maps... you can have 12 curses but also can die. I just try Uber Atziri with this - ooooo mother of...

Even with the tips from Affhack it is totally fucked up - unless you have standard mirror items that will increase your endurance. Without them, unfortunately, but just an ordinary mob and you fall :)

The author makes great builds, I've played a lot - but the statements of people from the standard of how they are not awesome - playing only on the standard and boasting of items - the sides are already coming out. And later read that "it does not work ... what's wrong ... after all it was supposed to be such a awesome build ... but it does not work in the league" - it works, but unfortunately you have to either finish 100 LVL or spend a pile of exów on really strong items.

Standard players - do not boast. Play one league and try to do what you are doing in the league.

I could write differently what I think about it ... but I know that some people do not have eggs to play on the league because they would have to "collect everything from scratch" and others simply do not have time for it.

But what about the topic I see "standard boots ..." :)

Your gear is really bad, almost any item have low life, jeweles all shit, boots no MS on cyclone build? really? Silver flask when we have almost all time perma onslaught?

Focus on yourself instead of blaming build! Even with crappy gear like yours, this build can easy beat uber atziri, if u cant, u have to find problems in your hands and not in this build.

P.S. this build is really cheap this season due to the retch and daresso cost almost nothing compare to abyss league, also axe already cost nothing, 10ex gear on this build can beat uber elder, hardest boss in the game.
I consider myself a very poorly skilled player overall, and I'm fairly new to the game with 400 hours played since Legacy.
I'm giving a go at this build in Bestiary SC and it's feels pretty good so far, I'm doing t10 maps at lvl71 and 4k hp with a rare chest and around 5ex investment (most of which went into buying and trying to link a Disfavour which I still dont have lvl to use).
I'm well below average in making currency, but this build is still definitelly doable into the League.
To compensate for the lack of life from a Belly or Kaoms I decided to run Fortify on the Cyclone links and its proving very useful since changing my chest would imply in spending a lot more money with resists in other gear.
Still a lot to improve, but already hitting like a truck and tanking a lot.
Build is very viable for legue , just did all guardians with nasty mods .uber atziri , and Elder on a t14 map.
i'm waithing for the gems to ding 20/20q (im @ 19/20) for shaper .
u can farm up like crazy maps with all mods exept no life leech

so now im sitting with this stats:
went with starforge and the starforge build.
sitting in h.o with 146 k dps .
life 5k with https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Bronn%27s_Lithe with 5 offcolors.
using kaoms for gardians sitting at 6.5 life - dps is about 130k something

-swapped to vaal pact for more life leech and more tankiness .

only running 1 curse .

farming t14 15 16 -back to back just a walk in the park .great build havent played cyclone sence the blender build in 1.2 :)

Update.shaper down
Editado por útlima vez por eIz en 17 abr. 2018 13:58:57
Someone please help save my sanity -- how do I hit the 85 dex for Devoto's Devotion with 83 dex in the tree? What am I missing? I don't see dex coming from any other item in the BIS build

Thanks in advance! having a blast with this :)

edit: currently using a socketed jewel with a spot of str & dex on it to get there without mucking up the skill tree
Editado por útlima vez por ReefKeeper en 13 abr. 2018 23:31:22
"
ReefKeeper escribió:
Someone please help save my sanity -- how do I hit the 85 dex for Devoto's Devotion with 83 dex in the tree? What am I missing? I don't see dex coming from any other item in the BIS build

edit: currently using a socketed jewel with a spot of str & dex on it to get there without mucking up the skill tree

Your profile is private so we can't really check it, but without any dex gear I have 160 dex at level 79 I dont know how you dont have that much yet at level 81.
"
warcry16 escribió:
"
ReefKeeper escribió:

Your profile is private so we can't really check it, but without any dex gear I have 160 dex at level 79 I dont know how you dont have that much yet at level 81.

Thank you so much for pointing that privacy setting out! I had no idea I had the character sheet toggled off -- I have updated it now so that you should be able to see my toon I believe.

With all my gear on I currently have 148 dex, but most of that is coming from the +57 dex bonus from devoto's devotion. If I take devoto's off and don't have the +8 to strength and dex on one of my skill tree socketed jewels I cannot put the devoto's on to get the +57 which then allows me to hit all my other reqs.
"
ReefKeeper escribió:
"
warcry16 escribió:
"
ReefKeeper escribió:

Thank you so much for pointing that privacy setting out! I had no idea I had the character sheet toggled off -- I have updated it now so that you should be able to see my toon I believe.

With all my gear on I currently have 148 dex, but most of that is coming from the +57 dex bonus from devoto's devotion. If I take devoto's off and don't have the +8 to strength and dex on one of my skill tree socketed jewels I cannot put the devoto's on to get the +57 which then allows me to hit all my other reqs.

It might be because you are using a Daresso's with the +1 curse , you lose there potential 24 dex and strength. You could take the node with 30 dex for now or buy a jewelery with the needed dex.
"
warcry16 escribió:
It might be because you are using a Daresso's with the +1 curse , you lose there potential 24 dex and strength. You could take the node with 30 dex for now or buy a jewelery with the needed dex.

Thanks very much for taking a look! Currently using this jewel to make the reqs in my skill tree

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional