[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

So i play om Xbox and there Are no good yellow items to buy. What would be the best way to craft myself a good steel ring or two?

Also my main question, What is better starforge or disfavour? I will never Get a good vaal axe on Xbox Unless i craft it myself and that would Probably cost several 100 Ex i guess.
"
Veruuk escribió:
So i play om Xbox and there Are no good yellow items to buy. What would be the best way to craft myself a good steel ring or two?

Also my main question, What is better starforge or disfavour? I will never Get a good vaal axe on Xbox Unless i craft it myself and that would Probably cost several 100 Ex i guess.

You can just alt spam some steel rings to get int/life/flat phys to attacks/res , then augment then regal then either multimod or meta craft ( rinse and repeat ) or just chaos spam it till u get some decent stats.

Starforge is a cheaper option at any point in the league with a flat life roll on it ! Disfavour is more damage basically.
"
ReefKeeper escribió:
"
warcry16 escribió:
It might be because you are using a Daresso's with the +1 curse , you lose there potential 24 dex and strength. You could take the node with 30 dex for now or buy a jewelery with the needed dex.

Thanks very much for taking a look! Currently using this jewel to make the reqs in my skill tree

Errrrmmm.

You simply equip an irrelevant ring with a high amount of dexterity. Equip Devoto's devotion. Then replace that ring with the ring you truly want to use.
One more question. Ive Vaaled 15 daresso salute now and still no +1 curse.. i use doedre ring and i obviously Wanna change this around. AS i Probably wont Get a daresso with +1 curse anytime Soon is there something else i can do? Maybe run 1 curse and some sort of aura? So i can run 2x steel ring.
"
Veruuk escribió:
One more question. Ive Vaaled 15 daresso salute now and still no +1 curse.. i use doedre ring and i obviously Wanna change this around. AS i Probably wont Get a daresso with +1 curse anytime Soon is there something else i can do? Maybe run 1 curse and some sort of aura? So i can run 2x steel ring.

I am running only 1 curse-Enfeeble. This build deals enough damage to make Despair irrelevant.

If you really want to have two curses, you can go for Windshriek boots.
Windshriek has been nerfed to windscream doesnt look very good and i need 30% movement speed. Guess ill run 1 curse too for now.
"
Deadpeng escribió:
"
Veruuk escribió:

I am running only 1 curse-Enfeeble. This build deals enough damage to make Despair irrelevant.

If you really want to have two curses, you can go for Windshriek boots.

What do you use as a gem instead of the 2nd curse?
"Insanity gloves are a MUST for endgame though since they help immensely with clear speed and dodging things like shaper's slam"

Can you explain why we need this? why does attack and cast speed help us there?
"
warcry16 escribió:
"Insanity gloves are a MUST for endgame though since they help immensely with clear speed and dodging things like shaper's slam"

Can you explain why we need this? why does attack and cast speed help us there?

Additional attack speed for socketed leap slam. A decent one will be pretty expensive and not really usefull, kind of luxury item as for me.
Let's talk map pushing strategy. What have people been doing in the league for 95+?

I'm still debating if I want to pull the trigger to push to 100 on this guy yet, but this would be my choice. Currently running Shaped Haunted Mansion strat, but that was for a projectile build and not melee.

Appreciate thoughts.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional