[3.0]Roicki's Starforge BM cyclone GUARDIANS / SHAPER / UBER IZARO / UBER ATZIRI / VIDS

2 questions, in the guide you talk about inflicting bleed 8 times but in the skill tree you do not take crimson dance, am i missing something? also while using kondo's pride should i spec out of RT or just get bleeding from something else?
someone can check my profile and give me some hint in how to improve my gear?
Thoughts on taking Iron reflexes? Or do we need evasion?

Thank you.
I don't think Iron Reflexes is needed, evasion is a good defensive layer for this character.

@necrodeath86: your gear is already very good. Devoto is better than Starkonja because of the higher attack speed and movement speed (and chaos resistance). The retch is a good belt but it really shines only in conjunction with istant leech (i.e. Vaal pact) + vinktar, which we both don't want to use in this full physical kind of cycloner. For pure DPS, Belt of the Deceiver should be slightly better than The Retch (and it also helps mitigating monsters' crit damage, especially in high tier maps).

Another thing you are missing is some flat physical damage on gloves. You should also change the boots' enchantment farming some more uber labs until you get this one.
Editado por útlima vez por djnat en 9 sept. 2017 3:23:51
Hey guys, I'm loving this build so far. Do you have any suggestions for gear improvements? I'm not sure if I am ready to try shaper yet. Any inputs?

"
ariwat escribió:
Hey guys, I'm loving this build so far. Do you have any suggestions for gear improvements? I'm not sure if I am ready to try shaper yet. Any inputs?

From my perspective you are more than ready ( with gear ). Watch few videos to check his attack pattern. The matter of doing end game bosses is 50% of dmg and gear and 50% of your gaming skill and knowladge.
Torment IGN: BorsukMiodowy

' It’s impossible to fail, as long as you never quit '
"
necrodeath86 escribió:

Your gear seems good, altrought like djant said devoto's is better vs starkonja becouse we don't need crit ( iron reflexes ), don't need evasion, and it gives huge boost for our clearspeed due to movement speed. Boots should be armour based too, I know it can be expensive to change that but your survivability ( and a bit of dmg with other enchant + devoto ) will go higher. ( 40% enchant or devoto's gives a bit higher dmg too ).

The retch vs deceiver is a very hard battle, for me retch is better, becouse it gives around as much dmg as deceiver with 6% leech ( ofcourse it works not as good as with vinktar but it's not the matter of that, it's purely matter of whitch belt is bettter for this specific build ), it has more life,cold res, 15movement speed while using a flask, whitch is huge and makes our flasks last 60% longer. With duration mod of stibnite flasks it was 17 seconds with one use. Plut this 30% crit reduction is not that important as you may think vs end game bosses, I was seeing shaper slam kills 30k es build whitch was obtainable few months ago. Didn't even said that atziri kills ~70k Pohx with around 80fire res ( with aura bot )

Unfortunately it's so expensive that it's not worth to buy it if you don't have like 20 exalts free to spend. The difference is not that noticable, and most important thing. It's my personal opinion based on trying many things out, some of you may have other whitch i read with pleasure.
Torment IGN: BorsukMiodowy

' It’s impossible to fail, as long as you never quit '
What do people think about the 10% Shock (+ the rest) boot enchant compared to the Attack Speed one? At first glance, shock seems awesome, but after reading a few posts that went in-depth with shock and Cyclone with Starforge, the point seemed to be that Cyclone sucks for shock and it's almost impossible to shock T16 bosses?
Editado por útlima vez por Clerith en 9 sept. 2017 16:08:13
Finally did it guys, on my 2nd attempt ever :) Thanks alot for a fun and awesome build!

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional