[3.0]Roicki's Starforge BM cyclone GUARDIANS / SHAPER / UBER IZARO / UBER ATZIRI / VIDS

If we're using blood rage as well, how will damage on full life work? It will always be a little off max hp, never full.
"
verozo escribió:
If we're using blood rage as well, how will damage on full life work? It will always be a little off max hp, never full.

You can try by yourself. It works with blood rage.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Damage_on_Full_Life_Support

The gem requires the player to be on full life. If the player is affected by damage over time, such as from Blood Rage, the player can remain at full life by offsetting the damage with enough regeneration or leech.
"
verozo escribió:

That's not true, what you see it's just a "visual bug". As long as your life regen > degen, damage on full life will work while you have Blood Rage active. I think it'll work in most combat situations because of Slayer leeching capabilities.

You should just take care using Blood Rage on maps with no Regen Mods or some combinations, like 40%/60% Reduced Regen + Vulnerability + Desecrated/Burning Ground.
u said reflect immune?
i jsut did a 15 phys reflect map and got owned.

switched out melee gem for add fire but still got raped when i cycloned a pack lol. auto death...
same tree/same pantheon picks....
wth is going on?

heres my gear atm.

thanks
Of course you're not reflect proof against maps, just against single enemies. Before Headsman, single reflect rares and bosses killed me with my own damage.

That Added Fire did absolutely nothing since you're using a Starforge.

If you want to do phys reflect maps, you need to remove support gems from Cyclone and carefully test how high you can do with the damage, but that's not really worth the trouble. The only affixes we need to reroll are phys reflect and no leech anyways.
kk. thank you for clarifying that problem lol. enjoying this build though!
Hi. I was also wondering what stats you guys go for in jewels.

I was thingking

Phys dmg
Life
attack speed
melee dmg
dmg
area dmg
bleed dmg

is that about right?
Editado por útlima vez por Nyczxrich en 7 sept. 2017 18:36:39
What jewels you guys use?

i need to gamble them stats :D
"
Nyczxrich escribió:
u said reflect immune?
i jsut did a 15 phys reflect map and got owned.

switched out melee gem for add fire but still got raped when i cycloned a pack lol. auto death...
same tree/same pantheon picks....
wth is going on?

heres my gear atm.

thanks

If you want to run physical reflect maps just run a Sybil's Lament ring on the right to get 50% reduced physical reflect, combined with Slayer ascendancy you're literally physical reflect immune, of course switch pantheon as you no longer need the 25% from it. However the 2nd steel ring obviously provides more damage as well as stats and resists, so try to balance out all your resists with just 1 ring so you can switch out the 2nd steel ring with Sybil's Lament when you're running a physical reflect map than switch back for others.
"
Nebucadneza escribió:
What jewels you guys use?

i need to gamble them stats :D

Life - MUST
Shock chance - maybe, if going for shock version

Damage
Phys dmg
Phys dmg with 2h
Phys dmg with swords
Aspd
Aspd with 2h
Aspd with swords
Area dmg
Resist all if you need resist (or specific resist if you need specific, tailor to your needs)

^ two of these damages + life is the "cheap" option.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional