[3.0]Roicki's Starforge BM cyclone GUARDIANS / SHAPER / UBER IZARO / UBER ATZIRI / VIDS

Confused what route to go for.

Deaths oath or kaoms or belly.

Also is the mings ring version better? That would require us to drop brutality for melee damage on full life.

hi i have a little problem here
why Frenzy not charge automatic when i use cyclone or leap slam i put the same as your helmet. Leap slam > fortyfy suppor > attack speed > frenzy
Editado por útlima vez por jojo48_ en 4 sept. 2017 8:04:50
"
why Frenzy not charge automatic when i use cyclone or leap slam i put the same as your helmet. Leap slam > fortyfy suppor > attack speed > frenzy

Frenzy is an active skill, not a support. You can't Frenzy using other attack skills. Gaining Frenzy charges requires you to actually use Frenzy (excluding Bloodrage).
"
Clerith escribió:
"

Frenzy is an active skill, not a support. You can't Frenzy using other attack skills. Gaining Frenzy charges requires you to actually use Frenzy (excluding Bloodrage).

thanks you for answer

one more question does concentrated effect support is important i can only affort 5 link socket and save money
thanks you
sorry for english
"
"
Clerith escribió:
"

thanks you for answer

one more question does concentrated effect support is important i can only affort 5 link socket and save money
thanks you
sorry for english

Conc. Effect is pretty important in my opinion because you can swap it out for Inc. AoE to clear maps faster and the damage multiplier from Conc. Effect is constant and a higher multiplier compared to Maim Support. It constantly increases your DPS unlike Damage on Full Life Support where it isn't completely reliable since you might not be at full life all the time.
So guys, what did you do, help oak or took 2 passives? OP took 2 passives, and now I am thinking to do the same, any suggestions / advice?
"
kan3 escribió:
So guys, what did you do, help oak or took 2 passives? OP took 2 passives, and now I am thinking to do the same, any suggestions / advice?

2 passives

can be extra life
other defensive
maybe even jewel slot
or a good damage node

its just more versatile

we dont need the life regen and 2% phys red is kinda meh (especially in sc)
Sometimes making an offer is better than asking for a price.
"
kan3 escribió:

I took Kraityn for the movement speed (clear speed), but I'll respec to 2 passives once I'm rich enough to buy GG jewels.

Honestly, passives, Oak, Kraityn are all roughly equally good, depends on what you want, but when you're rich, passives for one more jewel is the way to go.
Slayer on Minotaur. Ya. Make sure you dinged recently or wave bye bye to 10% exp.
How do we get endurance charges? Also which helmet enchant is better cyclone attack speed or damage? Can you list your jewel stat recommendations?
Editado por útlima vez por Vex54321 en 5 sept. 2017 21:56:56

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional