(Outdated) 3.0 Glad Vampire: Bleed Flurry Brutality

"
Little_MessPM escribió:
"
isjeeeeee escribió:

Those are the three things I want your thoughts about since you are the master of this build. All in all, thank you so much for this build and this is probably the first time I've exerted effort for a build. Continue with these insane builds! Keep up the good work.

Thank you :)
Here my thoughts:
1) Phase run sounds good, ill color my corrupted culling sword for that. Ligh golem cant give more dps that Fire, i have 8.31 asp fully unbuffed, its more than enough, i dont need it :D
2) Wl vs Vuln, i thought about it, also about +1 curse on carnage, in a boss fights like shaper or t16 we need constant Vuln, we cant relay on flasks(cuz they run out), and also im testing enhance right now, got 5 lvling gems in off hand, to go for 4lvl, and want to use 20\23 Vuln, it gives lots of Phys dam increase since we have some unreserved mana. But in general mapping like farming t11-t13, witchfire brew can work, u can switch it to magic stibnite flask. 2 points from bandits, dunno i like Oak's bonuses much, all we need, dps and 2 defencesive stats, good enough(all others just sh*t, we dont need asp or crit multi xD) i manage that those 2 points cant lead us to smng rly good, we just can get some scion lives nodes or just +1 endur for survability..
3)Fortify... nah, not for me, inc aoe to sweet and con eff to powerfull to be out of the board :D
Resistance are not so simple, but Perseverance got his chance to tests :D ill look for it in a few days

Good ideas i like them, exept fortify xD

Man I really appreciate that you communicate to us that fast. Thank you. I'll change my lightning golem to fire once I get +AS on a Spiked Gloves that I will buy later. I get your point in WM and Oak. I'll follow that. I'll level twice, stack up my orb of regrets and switch to Oak. For the Fortify, I guess the very reason I took it into consideration is because I got 4R 2G on my QotF. I'm really low on budget to recolor it. Con Eff is really really powerful and I will recolor my QotF once I get the budget. Resistances on the other hand are super capped for me (86 69 86 without gloves and belt) that's why I looked for other things like Perseverance. I'll run the Fortify road and test it (just costs me losing Chance to bleed Support (-200 dps on tooltip), 1 chaos on Perse belt and 1 alchemy on Chalice). I'll notify you if it's better at clear speed/boss kill. All in all, thank you for giving me insights about my thoughts. I will consider your choices :D And btw, where's my 6L blessing?
"
isjeeeeee escribió:
And btw, where's my 6L blessing?

U gettin it right now :D

Here the trick, buн 2nd QotF, do it 6s, and spend all curency on cool down for 6linkin it xD ull see ull get it in a few days of farm, 20-100(if u farm good) fuses in a day and its 6l
Editado por útlima vez por Little_MessPM en 24 ago. 2017 9:22:20
"
Little_MessPM escribió:
"
isjeeeeee escribió:
And btw, where's my 6L blessing?

U gettin it right now :D

Here the trik, but 2nd QotF, do it 6s, and spend all curency on cool down for 6linkin it xD ull see ull get it in a few days of farm, 20-100(if u farm good) fuses in a day and its 6l

Yeah. That's what I'm planning once I get some currencies :D Thank you :)
Why i'm not able to use grace, vuln+blasphemy and HoA at the same time? i'm missing any node of mana reservation? here is my character https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Vergonzi/characters
"
Vergonzi escribió:
Why i'm not able to use grace, vuln+blasphemy and HoA at the same time? i'm missing any node of mana reservation? here is my character https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Vergonzi/characters

Drop HoA. Brutality makes any elemental damage pointless.
I'm trying to pull this build off in HC. Has anyone tried this in HC yet and have any advice?
"
darkjoy escribió:
I'm trying to pull this build off in HC. Has anyone tried this in HC yet and have any advice?

I guess u need dat reflect ring and drop some dps nodes for endurance charges
I click on (Show) to se futher content and nothing happens. any clue?
Thanks for build again and again another question: is there any improvement for amulet or helm?
"
Penguin17 escribió:
Thanks for build again and again another question: is there any improvement for amulet or helm?

You are welcome!
Helm need BFlurry damage enchant, amulet need top\perf rolls ;)

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional