(Outdated) 3.0 Glad Vampire: Bleed Flurry Brutality

"
KrisdenL2 escribió:
hello man, first of all gg for the guide and build looks awesome, after dat wanted to ask you exactly on which items are allocated all the gems

could you write like example on the Armor : dat dat and dat, like where i play all of this

1) Blade Flurry > Faster Attacks > Brutality > Melee Physical Damage > Chance to Bleed > Increased Area of Effect (Concentrated Effect for bosses)
2) Whirling Blades > Faster Attaks > Blood magic > Fortify
3) Grace > Blasphemy > Vulnerability
4) Cast When Damage Taken > Immortal Call > Vaal Haste > Increased Duration
5) Summon Fire Golem (Stone is fine too) > Minion life > CWDT (I’m lazy)
6) Blood Rage > Enduring Cry > Ancestral Protector

let me know if you can, i am a begginer so sry if i asked a dumb question, i am your fun tho ;)

1) in chest lulz
2) boots
3) helmet
4) gloves
5) sword
6) sword

:)
Going insanely fine so far. I am at 80. Tomorrow will go for the lab. Gear looks cool apart from that 6th link on the queen. Probably gonna take a while for that. Went for Belt of the Deceiver. Is there a particular reason you do not prefer it? Rest is more or less the same.

Atm I am struggling with tier 11+ maps a little bit. They are getting cleared but I am getting hit really hard. @ 4k life and trying to find more stuff to raise it. I suppose once I get the jewels things will go much better.

Wanted to say thank you for the guide. Kept me in the game when I was about to quit :P
Really loving the speed, the leech and everything about it.

+++
"
Akours escribió:
Going insanely fine so far. I am at 80. Tomorrow will go for the lab. Gear looks cool apart from that 6th link on the queen. Probably gonna take a while for that. Went for Belt of the Deceiver. Is there a particular reason you do not prefer it? Rest is more or less the same.

Atm I am struggling with tier 11+ maps a little bit. They are getting cleared but I am getting hit really hard. @ 4k life and trying to find more stuff to raise it. I suppose once I get the jewels things will go much better.

Wanted to say thank you for the guide. Kept me in the game when I was about to quit :P
Really loving the speed, the leech and everything about it.

+++

Ty ty!

Leather belt gives much more life and resis than Deciver. And try to get t2-t1 life at all rare gear dat we have and only than go for jewels! Oh and lvl up a bit at t8-10 maps for atleast 88lvl before hit t11!
Carefylly with map mods some might hurt much, like /enfe+ phys redaction/ or /enfe and more life/ or all mixed together :D mobs dieing slowr u getting hit more often..
Editado por útlima vez por Little_MessPM en 24 ago. 2017 22:19:38
Hey! It's me again. Quick question. Is it possible to do this build without resolute technique?
hi,

question:

In your guide you say , at lvl 28 go dual

Lakishu's Blade and Blade Flurry

So.. do i just drop a blade flurry in each weapon ? what else ?

"
Clayton1403 escribió:
hi,

question:

In your guide you say , at lvl 28 go dual

Lakishu's Blade and Blade Flurry

So.. do i just drop a blade flurry in each weapon ? what else ?

Path of Exile Basic : You can use any attack even if it's not on a weapon. So actually put blade flurry where you can have most link, usually a chest armor with 4 link or more.

What he means by go dual, from lvl 12 to 28 you can level up with sunder, at lvl 28 get blade flurry and two 1 handed sword to use blade flurry. You don't have to use 2 blade flurry gem.
Editado por útlima vez por fakemagicwaffle en 25 ago. 2017 3:50:41
Hi!

Thanks for the build, I'm trying it in Standard and I can already see that I will love it!

Since I'm playing on a permanent league, any recommendations for legacy equipments that works great with the build? Or just use the actual versions?
Just started this build few days ago, loving it. Noticed in patch notes today it says ailment damage increase on nodes was fixed for 1handed vs 2handed weapons.

"Fixed a bug where modifiers to Damage with Ailments on the tree that were conditional on wielding a one-handed or two-handed weapon were reversed, such that the two-handed ones were active when you had a one-handed weapon, and vice versa"

This would have been impacting this build? We should notice an improvement then i guess
Editado por útlima vez por Shankhook en 25 ago. 2017 7:24:20
"
Lordrius escribió:
Hi!

Thanks for the build, I'm trying it in Standard and I can already see that I will love it!

Since I'm playing on a permanent league, any recommendations for legacy equipments that works great with the build? Or just use the actual versions?

Nah, build was oriented to harbinger league, so it dosent use any "legacy" gear! But u can use Alphas Alt artwork since u playn std xD
"
Shankhook escribió:
Just started this build few days ago, loving it. Noticed in patch notes today it says ailment damage increase on nodes was fixed for 1handed vs 2handed weapons.

"Fixed a bug where modifiers to Damage with Ailments on the tree that were conditional on wielding a one-handed or two-handed weapon were reversed, such that the two-handed ones were active when you had a one-handed weapon, and vice versa"

This would have been impacting this build? We should notice an improvement then i guess

Yeah, actually looks like an 37% increase to ailments from the marauder 1h nodes.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional