(Outdated) 3.0 Glad Vampire: Bleed Flurry Brutality

"
isjeeeeee escribió:
Hey! It's me again. Quick question. Is it possible to do this build without resolute technique?

w\o RT my Hit change is 81, its very low, u will miss much and ur effective crit chance will be sh*t, and ofc crit ailments also shit atm
I have learned that the queen of the forest and dreamfeathers aren't the best for the build. Dreamfeathers are great starting weapon until you can afford some 300+ pdps swords. Queen of the forest works but a rare chest will give more survival then queen as you can get far more life and a rare 6l is less then half the price of a low rolled queen at this moment.

As i switched from a 5l queen to a 6l rare chest i went from 57k dps at 6 stages to 56k and it's not to much for a 350 chaos saving, Once i get a hold of my swords that i am looking for right now ill go up to 62k dps for roughly 50c in two swords.

I also checked this dps difference with straight math outside of path of building in case it don't calculate the unique mod on the dreamfeathers correctly but it does.

And this is without the bleed that path of building don't calculate correctly but as we all know bleed is based on the hit.

I also noticed you have 125% chance to bleed. You should consider changing out Chance to bleed for ruthless or something. Myself have not seen a huge impact of bleed that the more bleed damage from chance to bleed is worth using if you have 100% chance to bleed without it. But then again i have not played long.
Editado por útlima vez por Nailroth en 25 ago. 2017 8:50:11
Hi there Little_Mess , wanted to thank you for the build I absolutely love it.
I'm rather new to the game and have a few questions if you don't mind.
Currently my Average damage on my Blade Flurry is about 2.5k , now I don't know how to calculate it properly
but it seems rather low with my gear and level (lvl 90 and currently leveling the skills I didnt have).
played this build for a few days now,my previous build was Norses Earthquake build in 2.6 which was also a blast
and I could clearly see my DPS on the earthquake at about 30k plus if I remember correctly.
I have no issues doing T15 maps but it takes me a good while to down the map bosses even without any mods on the maps (clean white ones).
sorry if the question has been asked already .

"
Nailroth escribió:
I have learned that the queen of the forest and dreamfeathers aren't the best for the build. Dreamfeathers are great starting weapon until you can afford some 300+ pdps swords. Queen of the forest works but a rare chest will give more survival then queen as you can get far more life and a rare 6l is less then half the price of a low rolled queen at this moment.

As i switched from a 5l queen to a 6l rare chest i went from 57k dps at 6 stages to 56k and it's not to much for a 350 chaos saving, Once i get a hold of my swords that i am looking for right now ill go up to 62k dps for roughly 50c in two swords.

I also checked this dps difference with straight math outside of path of building in case it don't calculate the unique mod on the dreamfeathers correctly but it does.

And this is without the bleed that path of building don't calculate correctly but as we all know bleed is based on the hit.

I also noticed you have 125% chance to bleed. You should consider changing out Chance to bleed for ruthless or something. Myself have not seen a huge impact of bleed that the more bleed damage from chance to bleed is worth using if you have 100% chance to bleed without it. But then again i have not played long.

QotF gives more deffence that every rare chest, 3k eva lols, with flask i have 67% eva and smoke cloud that makes enemy blinded, he miss every hit that he does.

Rare swords can be used, this build was planning as budget, back in beta i spended 50c for all this staff that we have here, no one was crafting good rares so i decided to use Dreamfeathers, u can use whatever u prefer in that case

Ctb flat phys gives more dps than any other support skill can give, simple at that, u know that all those @doomfletch prism meta boys@ using it now cuz its op af m8 and also i can ez run maps with lowered chance to bleed.

As for me, i prefer good eva and stibnite flask for pure armor and rare sword and getting hits in da face, also if u gonna be hitted ours Painforged will not work, i planned all this not a one day brah, so u cannot simply came here and say that u calculated smng and its better, on sheets mb ur dps much better, but in action i did all content in this setup.
Editado por útlima vez por Little_MessPM en 25 ago. 2017 10:14:22
"
Roderine escribió:
Currently my Average damage on my Blade Flurry is about 2.5k , now I don't know how to calculate it properly
but it seems rather low with my gear and level (lvl 90 and currently leveling the skills I didnt have).
played this build for a few days now,my previous build was Norses Earthquake build in 2.6 which was also a blast
and I could clearly see my DPS on the earthquake at about 30k plus if I remember correctly.
I have no issues doing T15 maps but it takes me a good while to down the map bosses even without any mods on the maps (clean white ones).

Ur profile closed, i cant say whats wrong, but i guess u need to do all standart things that open the build potential like:
1) Gems 20\20q
2) Flat phys on rings and spiked gloves
3) Flask management
4) 6l QotF with conc effect will boost ur dps for bosses much

"
Little_MessPM escribió:
"
Roderine escribió:

Ur profile closed, i cant say whats wrong, but i guess u need to do all standart things that open the build potential like:
1) Gems 20\20q
2) Flat phys on rings and spiked gloves
3) Flask management
4) 6l QotF with conc effect will boost ur dps for bosses much

Ow sorry =) , changed the privacy settings.
another question is , what was your average dps on the blade flurry when you did the guardians and shaper ?
don't need to super specific just so I would know if my dps i enough for that content.
"
Roderine escribió:

Ow sorry =) , changed the privacy settings.
another question is , what was your average dps on the blade flurry when you did the guardians and shaper ?
don't need to super specific just so I would know if my dps i enough for that content.

Soz i dont remember :( u need flat phys on gloves and rings lik t1-2, yeah and get ur all ur gems to 20 :D dont no ur gear is pretty good, why u have troubles u shouldnt.. wich one boss coused troubles?
Is Vaal Grace viable instead of V.Haste? For me V.Haste is so short even with inc. duration. And the dodge kind of synergises with Evasion. If all we die to is one-shots then reducing chance of this seems sensible...for me there is enough speed without V.Haste anyway
What should the jewels have on them then? In Harbinger I can only find some jewels that net 16% physical increase and 10-12 life. No more mods on them or I suck at searching. Given that there aren't many things to choose from, what should I go towardS?
"
Shankhook escribió:
Is Vaal Grace viable instead of V.Haste? For me V.Haste is so short even with inc. duration. And the dodge kind of synergises with Evasion. If all we die to is one-shots then reducing chance of this seems sensible...for me there is enough speed without V.Haste anyway

Yeah its up to you! v grace can fit for mappin, but in t16 and shaper u need burst with vhast.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional