(Outdated) 3.0 Glad Vampire: Bleed Flurry Brutality

"
zz9za escribió:
I'm really getting owned by stun with this build, at level 47 (end of act 6ish).

I get stunned and then just bursted down and my life flasks AREN'T enough.

I've got 1.8k life and near-capped res, so I really shouldn't be having this many problems at this level.

Its just Lakishus! If u have troubles change them, look for the mods that they have m8! Change em for Prismatic Eclipse at lvl 53! or any good rare sword will fit in!
Hey, here i am again with another question:D Would you say that getting jewels is more important than the 6 link? I have around 450c right now, and i have been thinking whether I should go buy the jewels or the 6 link. COuld i hear your opinion on this? My profile is open, and the char is DodoAvenger. Thank you very much beforehand
"
Dapop escribió:
Hey, here i am again with another question:D Would you say that getting jewels is more important than the 6 link? I have around 450c right now, and i have been thinking whether I should go buy the jewels or the 6 link. COuld i hear your opinion on this? My profile is open, and the char is DodoAvenger. Thank you very much beforehand

Six linking QotF will allow u to farm ULab and get money for jewels, also mapping with inc aoe will become more ezier, but if actually both variants are good, i bought my last one jewel(at lvl 96) for 100c, so u can afford 4 jewels and if u can fit all 4, thats gonna boost ur dps and survability(cuz of life) very well! Its up to u, depending what u want to do, but actually u can do maps and do ulab with 6l or 4 jewels socketed in. its almost the same dps with conc eff or wo conc but with 4 jewels.
Alpha's has everything we could want.

Evasion

and the reduced mana reserved.

It's cheap too. Currently going for 1c on HSC. It's not like a Rat's Nest that's actually semi-expensive.
Hey buddy,
loving the guide and build you made.

Quick question regarding Ascendancy's tho:
If i prefer to prioritize Boss killing dmg/survivability over mapping itself.
Outmatch and Outlast is kinda bad then, because i only get the 10%incr dmg from endurance charges? (no frenzy charges since i dont kill right?)

Wouldnt Violent Retaliation or even Versatile Combatant(if i want to be full defense mode)
Be better choices as my 4th and final Ascendancy points?
"
quateras escribió:
Hey buddy,
loving the guide and build you made.

Quick question regarding Ascendancy's tho:
If i prefer to prioritize Boss killing dmg/survivability over mapping itself.
Outmatch and Outlast is kinda bad then, because i only get the 10%incr dmg from endurance charges? (no frenzy charges since i dont kill right?)

Wouldnt Violent Retaliation or even Versatile Combatant(if i want to be full defense mode)
Be better choices as my 4th and final Ascendancy points?

Nope, just use frenzy on bosses its like 1 second and u have 4 frenzy charges ;) im doing it at shaper fight, all others got some adds and dont need so many dps!
Ok will try out the frenzy gem, thanks for the quick answer!
Hi, just hit maps with your build and it feels great. Jumped straight into Canyon with the required uniques and 1-2 worth of chaos rare pieces and facetanked both bosses. One question, how would a armor/eva iron reflexes variaton compare to pure eva and what weaps/chest would you suggest?
"
Jdahl22 escribió:
Hi, just hit maps with your build and it feels great. Jumped straight into Canyon with the required uniques and 1-2 worth of chaos rare pieces and facetanked both bosses. One question, how would a armor/eva iron reflexes variaton compare to pure eva and what weaps/chest would you suggest?

Its gonna be another build with IR Armor and Pure Phys Swords, another play style, u will face all the hits bit will blocked, but we just avaiding em all with our eva and blinding flask, only if its not crit, but we can handle it with all ours midigation that comes from bleed(asc nod) and endur charges(also asc nod), and also, if u wearing armor u will loose Painforged, cuz u will be hitted constantly. So u better go full block in that case.
Editado por útlima vez por Little_MessPM en 23 ago. 2017 16:41:28
Hi again! Another question to the table. I have 57 mana after using the grace and vulnerability with blasphemy and enhance lvl 3. IS that normal? I need 72 to summon the fire golem. Am i doing something wrong?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional