(Outdated) 3.0 Glad Vampire: Bleed Flurry Brutality

what do you think about best level cwdt and immortal call?

and, i use 5L chest armor. What should I subtract?
Editado por útlima vez por pdohanq en 23 ago. 2017 4:57:49
"
pdohanq escribió:
what do you think about best level cwdt and immortal call?

lvl 1 cwdt lvl 3 immortal call
"
SumoFlorist escribió:

Could you maybe have a look over my gear and help me decide what to spend on next? (i mean apart from 6L and 3 stat jewels :D)

We need flat phys on rings and gloves! =)
Hello =)

Can we consider to get Taste of Hate for boosting damage and reduced damage ? And maybe a good vinktar ?
"
Zellez escribió:
Hello =)

Can we consider to get Taste of Hate for boosting damage and reduced damage ? And maybe a good vinktar ?

And now u read ^_^
"
Little_MessPM escribió:
"
Zellez escribió:
Hello =)

And now u read ^_^

Ho yes, my bad. Kinda new into the game ^^
"
Zellez escribió:
"
Little_MessPM escribió:
"
Zellez escribió:
Hello =)

And now u read ^_^

Ho yes, my bad. Kinda new into the game ^^

Its ok! Enjoy the build, and dont forget to stack up ur flat phys on rings and gloves :D
Guys,
I just did Atziri at level 71 with 3,5k HP and this equipment:
Spoiler
and it was incredibly easy, I didn't die even once.

I think that confirms that this build is just fantastic, especially that I was doing Atziri for the second time in my life. Highly recommending it.
Editado por útlima vez por azaanis en 23 ago. 2017 8:43:26
after adding enhance to the blas + vuln + grace setup my mana is almost fully reserved like only 18 mana left. is that normal? i cant even reach 6 stages on my bf. lmk what u think
What about a vaal lightning trap in one of the "spare" sockets to increase the burst from vaal haste?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional