(Outdated) 3.0 Glad Vampire: Bleed Flurry Brutality

"
END1EM8 escribió:
I love this build so much, 3rd build I have ever played in PoE. Have completed up to T15 maps so far with minimal deaths, if I have ever died it is because I'm learning mechanics or not moving. I love how the eva flasks boost your MS with the Queen, attack with the Dreamfeather's, while giving me 70% evade and 100% ms whilst the flasks are active.

Any recommendations to improve my gear? only if you have time of course, thanks in advance.

Ty for using it!

Boots enchants 16 asp, gems 20\20, and gloves must have t1-2 flat phys, other is pretty good!
I'm sitting at 4.4k hp with all life nodes in the build taken (I think?), so now would the jewels push me to 5.5k+ hp?
Also did you try giving up the amulet or one of the rings for something greedy like Bisco or Ventor's? Would the build survive high tier maps like that?
"
I'm sitting at 4.4k hp with all life nodes in the build taken (I think?), so now would the jewels push me to 5.5k+ hp?
Also did you try giving up the amulet or one of the rings for something greedy like Bisco or Ventor's? Would the build survive high tier maps like that?

Get more life on rare items, like t1-t2, and yes jewels will help alot.
No this build cant use biscos, mb ventors with very good res rolls for t11 farming
When I take Crimson Dance PoB says my bleed dps goes down by 50%, is this accurate or just something with PoB?
Hello great build, congrats, loving play with it.

I'm at lv 77 a little afraid of doind the uber lab, only with 4.2k of hp.

My question is: Can i change the Carnage for an Astramentis? The life leech bonus that i'll lose will not hurt on my survive?

And if is possible can u look on my char and give me tips from what i can upgrade to get more damage: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/luttrix/characters
Editado por útlima vez por LuanBzra en 22 ago. 2017 21:30:20
"
memerdude420 escribió:
When I take Crimson Dance PoB says my bleed dps goes down by 50%, is this accurate or just something with PoB?

The bleed number doesn't factor in multiple stacks of bleed, to find your real bleed dps with crimson dance, just multiply it by 8.
Editado por útlima vez por darkmark009 en 22 ago. 2017 21:39:31
"
memerdude420 escribió:

PoB broken in that case, i guess still broken, dunno why lol its so obvious mistake. It dosent apply 8 stacks, and to addition, i dont how its even possible to calc channeling skill dps, its very approximate. So meh
"

My question is: Can i change the Carnage for an Astramentis? The life leech bonus that i'll lose will not hurt on my survive?

And if is possible can u look on my char and give me tips from what i can upgrade to get more damage: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/luttrix/characters

Nope, carnage is bis and must have of this build, if u have trubles with Int, get more lvls and take int nods near the jewel, also roll ur carnage to 40 att, or just buy another with high att roll u should be fine!

U need Spiked gloves and better boots 2res 40+\80-100 life and enchant em for 16 asp it will boost up ur dps much
"
Little_MessPM escribió:
"

Nope, carnage is bis and must have of this build, if u have trubles with Int, get more lvls and take int nods near the jewel, also roll ur carnage to 40 att, or just buy another with high att roll u should be fine!

U need Spiked gloves and better boots 2res 40+\80-100 life and enchant em for 16 asp it will boost up ur dps much

Manage to get the gloves, i craft a little shity one, without the flat phy damage, i'll get more curency to craft one with it. The boots i have to work on a little more to get a good base,to craft, or get a little more curency to buy one. Tyvm ^^
Having much fun with this build so far, going for jewels at the moment, because of currency shortage only ones with 2 great stats (physical damage + life) and something i can at least use somehow (like bleeding damage, or stats i need).
Could you maybe have a look over my gear and help me decide what to spend on next? (i mean apart from 6L and 3 stat jewels :D)

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional