(Outdated) 3.0 Glad Vampire: Bleed Flurry Brutality

"
ebeninami escribió:
Im back :)

Tell me what u do that i cant do with my own build? whats the point of thise? u just switched eva to armor and get phys swords, im evading attaks u got facehit and mitigate it, its just another style, dunno why u posting it here m8
"
Little_MessPM escribió:
"
ebeninami escribió:
Im back :)

Tell me what u do that i cant do with my own build? whats the point of thise? u just switched eva to armor and get phys swords, im evading attaks u got facehit and mitigate it, its just another style, dunno why u posting it here m8

As much as i try not to be mean to you i can't stop myself from getting upset about your Attidude.

I said many times already " Thanks "

This is a Community and we should act like Mature people, i did not destroy your Build or made it mine, i just try to help like you did by posting your guide, im just polishing it for my thoughts and sharing it to our fellow Community.

You need to learn to accept Critism and Upgrades.

Yes your Build can do everything, no one said it can't.

But my Build can tank even the Hardest Hits while yours has to have luck to evade it or else Dead.

3.0 Brought HP Buff to Bosses, thus fights take longer and Vaal Pact fits very good to this Build.

i already told you, you can always make this as a 3rd Option, makes your Guide even more better and i dont even want a Credit since the core build is from your Guide.

Anyway im done here, not gonna waste my time anymore for your Thread, still thanks for the Guide.
Hi,

first of all, thank you for the build / guide, i love it!
It's easy to understand, even as PoE noob (2weeks inc.) lol.

My first question is:

What's your evade chance (unbuffed)?
With my lvl83 i have 48%, dunno if its good.

The second question is:

Can you channel your power, so that i can get finally a 6l on QotF? :D
"
Buzzerstyle escribió:
Hi,

first of all, thank you for the build / guide, i love it!
It's easy to understand, even as PoE noob (2weeks inc.) lol.

My first question is:

What's your evade chance (unbuffed)?
With my lvl83 i have 48%, dunno if its good.

The second question is:

Can you channel your power, so that i can get finally a 6l on QotF? :D

mine 48% too, its good enough!

yeah take a bit of my linkin powers :D
Thank you for the build, I used it for my first character and have done great.

I can clear most maps up to T15 and have gotten lucky with drops so I think my gear is pretty good.

I struggle on physical reflect maps, but part of that is I realize I leveled my CWDT and Immortal Call gems to 19 because I didn't understand how it works. So hopefully I survive longer when I fix that.

My life is a little low, around 4800 or 5000 I think, but I realized I still need to buy better gems. I need to find 3 more gems. I've swapped out one of the life gems for 1% spell block and 8% resist all, and because I couldn't find a physical damage gem, I found one with 16% damage with swords and 16% bleed damage. This is pretty close, I just miss out on double dipping so lose about 16% bleed damage.

New gems should give me another 10% life, and I need to fill out my skill tree for more another 30% life.

I need to get the blade flurry helm enchant, remove the crafted cold resist on my gloves in order to pick up more strength, and lastly replace my iron rings with equivalent steel rings.

Do you have any other tips on how to improve my gear?
"
Little_MessPM escribió:
"
AtomicTempest escribió:

And that should take me close to your dps? because i really like ur build having so much fun
Skill tree is fine?

Compare it to mine ull see the difference homie, and yes flat phys metters much! also get jewels! if u cant afford 2dps\1 life go Physical Damage and Lifem just magic ones!

Upgraded my gear added 1 jewel

"
AtomicTempest escribió:

Upgraded my gear added 1 jewel

Good job! Now find boots with 400+ eva\2 38+ res\80+ life and enchance em to 16 asp!
nice build gona try at HC
Editado por útlima vez por davc1234567890 en 22 ago. 2017 14:18:18
What do you guys think, Queen of the forest 5-link or is it better to stay with Tabula?
Btw. why are we wasting 4 points on dirty techniques? it seems useless compared to Blade master
Editado por útlima vez por azaanis en 22 ago. 2017 15:42:06
How do you get evasion aside from the gear? I got QoTF, dual Dreamfeather and evasion on all of my gear beside 1 ring and the glove but I only have 12k evasion. PoB show 40k evasion on your build. How did you reach this?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional