(Outdated) 3.0 Glad Vampire: Bleed Flurry Brutality

Might be a noob question, but i heard that CWDT does not trigger vaal skills anymore? So, are you certain that vaal haste works here? Great build btw. Would you mind checking out my profile ? (i got the rest of the uniques, just not enough level yet haha)
Oh, I didn't know it's so big difference. Thanks!
What are the most important 4 links for BF in this build?
"
Dapop escribió:
Might be a noob question, but i heard that CWDT does not trigger vaal skills anymore? So, are you certain that vaal haste works here? Great build btw. Would you mind checking out my profile ? (i got the rest of the uniques, just not enough level yet haha)

Im using vaal Haste manualy.. it linked with incr duration cwdt affect ic, ic affected by inc durat too..

"
memerdude420 escribió:
What are the most important 4 links for BF in this build?

Bf > Faster Attacks > Brut > Chance to bleed > Mele Phys > Inc aoe.

This is the order
Editado por útlima vez por Little_MessPM en 22 ago. 2017 1:07:19
One question. Dreamfeather's damage scales with evasion rating. Why did you took Iron Reflexes
is viable for HC ? also did ref rare mobs hurt alot?
"
isjeeeeee escribió:
One question. Dreamfeather's damage scales with evasion rating. Why did you took Iron Reflexes
He didn't take Iron reflexes.
Editado por útlima vez por azaanis en 22 ago. 2017 6:08:57
when should I be transitioning from tabula rasa to a 5L QotF? I'm at t9/t10 maps and not really having any problems.
"
when should I be transitioning from tabula rasa to a 5L QotF? I'm at t9/t10 maps and not really having any problems.

Asap :D
My boss damage isn't so great before adding jewels. Gonna be 8ex+ to get all the jewels I need though.

Current gear:

Other than a 6L and another Steel ring, what are the big improvements I can make?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional