(Outdated) 3.0 Glad Vampire: Bleed Flurry Brutality

"
How do you get evasion aside from the gear? I got QoTF, dual Dreamfeather and evasion on all of my gear beside 1 ring and the glove but I only have 12k evasion. PoB show 40k evasion on your build. How did you reach this?

PoB its just a showcase, i have 14463 eva wo flasks\30k with flasks poped

Why everyone loosed theirs mind with this PoB xD
"
azaanis escribió:
What do you guys think, Queen of the forest 5-link or is it better to stay with Tabula?
Btw. why are we wasting 4 points on dirty techniques? bleeding dmg seems useless

U are the thousandth man that says that :D
Bleed is not useless, its synergize with Bflurry and buff it. (it can actually baff any fast melee skill)

"
Little_MessPM escribió:
"
azaanis escribió:
What do you guys think, Queen of the forest 5-link or is it better to stay with Tabula?
Btw. why are we wasting 4 points on dirty techniques? bleeding dmg seems useless

U are the thousandth man that says that :D
Bleed is not useless, its synergize with Bflurry and buff it. (it can actually baff any fast melee skill)

Typical me, asking questions before reading most of the thread, thanks for answer. I'll read most of it for sure to not miss anything important.
Editado por útlima vez por azaanis en 22 ago. 2017 15:47:40
Hi can you please tell me if im doing something wrong? The damage is pretty good but the defence is pretty bad for me. I cant get close to some bosses even with potions on. This is my gear.
"
Sa6oV0lta escribió:
Hi can you please tell me if im doing something wrong? The damage is pretty good but the defence is pretty bad for me. I cant get close to some bosses even with potions on.

U have pretty good gear! Try to update ur QotF to 6l! Also get ur jewels! And what boss causes u trouble? The thing is u shouldnt get closer to em, u have distance and push back use it and ul be fine! But yes i personally hate Atoll and Plateau boss fight xD
"
Little_MessPM escribió:
"
Sa6oV0lta escribió:
Hi can you please tell me if im doing something wrong? The damage is pretty good but the defence is pretty bad for me. I cant get close to some bosses even with potions on.

U have pretty good gear! Try to update ur QotF to 6l! Also get ur jewels! And what boss causes u trouble? The thing is u shouldnt get closer to em, u have distance and push back use it and ul be fine! But yes i personally hate Atoll and Plateau boss fight xD

Guess i just have to git gud thanks tho really fun build :)
"
Sa6oV0lta escribió:

Guess i just have to git gud thanks tho really fun build :)

You are welcome!
Nice build, almost didnt die until t~10. Can u please check my gear, cuz i have almost 3ex now, and don't know what i can improve.
"
Penguin17 escribió:
Nice build, almost didnt die until t~10. Can u please check my gear, cuz i have almost 3ex now, and don't know what i can improve.

Get Requierd flasks first, do 20\20q gems, change ur gloves\rings to those that have t2-t1 flat phys damage, take off Iron Reflexex lol u killing ur dps much
I love this build so much, 3rd build I have ever played in PoE. Have completed up to T15 maps so far with minimal deaths, if I have ever died it is because I'm learning mechanics or not moving. I love how the eva flasks boost your MS with the Queen, attack with the Dreamfeather's, while giving me 70% evade and 100% ms whilst the flasks are active.

Any recommendations to improve my gear? only if you have time of course, thanks in advance.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional