(Outdated) 3.0 Glad Vampire: Bleed Flurry Brutality

Great build!
I am having tons of fun with it so far (lvl 85 atm). 1 question though.. I started with the PoB pastebin and havent looked back, but now I am noticing that the skill tree in the guide and the one in your PoB pastebin is different!? Which one is mostly up to date? I have some respec points so I can easily make some changes if required.

Thanks again for this awsome build! :)
"
Dapop escribió:
Hi again! Another question to the table. I have 57 mana after using the grace and vulnerability with blasphemy and enhance lvl 3. IS that normal? I need 72 to summon the fire golem. Am i doing something wrong?

I have 69 unreserved mana :D

You have 3 options here:
1) Lvl ur Cwdt in this setup (Golem>Min Life>Cwdt) so it will cast automaticly
2) Drop minion life its not a huge loss
3) Drop enhance, its not nessecary while lvling, im just testing it, it works good in high end content(like shaper and guardians) cuz it affects only Vulnarab(Grace also but we dont need aoe of auras since we not supports xD)

I reccomend drop enchance till u get to 94-95 if u going for it

"
Sheeiken escribió:
Great build!
I am having tons of fun with it so far (lvl 85 atm). 1 question though.. I started with the PoB pastebin and havent looked back, but now I am noticing that the skill tree in the guide and the one in your PoB pastebin is different!? Which one is mostly up to date? I have some respec points so I can easily make some changes if required.

Thanks again for this awsome build! :)

PoB is sh*t in our case, it cant calc our dps correctly at the moment atleast.. So we did those pob link with hand down, cuz ppl askin much :D

The tree is updated in first page, i testeed some things and dropped some nodes and respec them to another, not a big difference, so u can look for my tree in profile any time!

Ty for using this build!
Editado por útlima vez por Little_MessPM en 23 ago. 2017 18:30:58
hi the build is very awesome, but i dont know how good my gear is and what to upgrade to get more defence and damage.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/minimario/characters
"
minimario escribió:
hi the build is very awesome, but i dont know how good my gear is and what to upgrade to get more defence and damage.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/minimario/characters

Ty!

Get gloves with flat phys, gems 20\20q and some lvls to fit jewels!
How do you recommend I tackle Act 10 kit? I flew through the entire game (First time playing the new acts, prob shouldn't of done HC lol) but Act 10 was a crazy step up in difficulty, one of her spells hit me for almost 3k (Chaos?)
What do you think about taking Yoguul in Pantheon? I'm lvl 84, I got a five link QotF, pretty good rest gear and I can farm 3 keys uber lab (and I did first uber lab on lvl 76. No problems), I can do easly Normal Atziri atm (I'll go Uber if I'll lvl up). T13 are easy, just avoid physical reflect. I did Poorjoy's Asylum without any problems and I'll try harded maps later.
Main problem is phys reflect. One rare mob is enough to kill myself.
I have 5k life atm, I'm facetanking all harbingers on maps, all bosses ('till 11 - I didn't tried better maps, because I don't have many of them), even twinned (just use flasks and push them to the wall).
I am using 5 link and I feel AoE isn't enough, but clearing trash is not a problem - thanks to bleed explosion.
Clear speed is very good if you keep Vaal Haste AND flasks all the time up. Then you are just rushing through map, 2 BF stacks are enough to kill whole packs.
Also, Culling Strike linked to Golem and Totem is good idea and can sometimes help us (because of that I could kill Vaals on Atziri veeeery fast.
Stone Golem is nice alternative too on hard maps/lab. This buddy can sometimes save your life.

One more word about Pantheon.
What do you thing about Lady Stormflay upgrade? It can be very good, but in fact, enemies didn't hit us too often.

This build is amazing. Seriously.

Maybe I am doing sth wrong, I suck at this game btw. You can look on my character (Dahral). I know I need to buy better ring (but T1, good roll phys dmg) and I need to buy good jewels. I'll spend whole day farming uber lab. It's ez.
Editado por útlima vez por Nastrun en 23 ago. 2017 22:39:40
"
MrToweliee escribió:
How do you recommend I tackle Act 10 kit? I flew through the entire game (First time playing the new acts, prob shouldn't of done HC lol) but Act 10 was a crazy step up in difficulty, one of her spells hit me for almost 3k (Chaos?)

Kitava is not a woman, lol.
But, if you have tabula rasa, use this inc aoe. It's really helpful. And well, if he won't oneshot you, you are safe. Just evade his attacks (you can stand next to him if he swipe and still deal a lot of dmg, while you get more dps from pantheon power. Arm won't hit you) One shot is X Blast. Dash out from Devouring Darkness. You will NOT leech it. Same for the flame. It burns you down very quickly.

I killed him solo with tabula rasa with 0q gems, 2 dreamfeathers and shitty rare 1c items from lvl 38 (resist's capped thanks to Goldrim). I had lvl 66 and I died once, because I dashed in wrong direction and I was hitted by laser twice for full damage. Happens, my bad. Flasks are helpful too. You will not have Rumi's on that lvl so use another life flask of your choice. One half-instant is recommended. Jade and Stibnite are mandatory.
Editado por útlima vez por Nastrun en 23 ago. 2017 22:52:11
"
Nastrun escribió:
What do you think about taking Yoguul in Pantheon? I'm lvl 84, I got a five link QotF, pretty good rest gear and I can farm 3 keys uber lab (and I did first uber lab on lvl 76. No problems), I can do easly Normal Atziri atm (I'll go Uber if I'll lvl up). T13 are easy, just avoid physical reflect. I did Poorjoy's Asylum without any problems and I'll try harded maps later.
Main problem is phys reflect. One rare mob is enough to kill myself.
I have 5k life atm, I'm facetanking all harbingers on maps, all bosses ('till 11 - I didn't tried better maps, because I don't have many of them), even twinned (just use flasks and push them to the wall).
I am using 5 link and I feel AoE isn't enough, but clearing trash is not a problem - thanks to bleed explosion.
Clear speed is very good if you keep Vaal Haste AND flasks all the time up. Then you are just rushing through map, 2 BF stacks are enough to kill whole packs.
Also, Culling Strike linked to Golem and Totem is good idea and can sometimes help us (because of that I could kill Vaals on Atziri veeeery fast.
Stone Golem is nice alternative too on hard maps/lab. This buddy can sometimes save your life.

One more word about Pantheon.
What do you thing about Lady Stormflay upgrade? It can be very good, but in fact, enemies didn't hit us too often.

This build is amazing. Seriously.

Maybe I am doing sth wrong, I suck at this game btw. You can look on my character (Dahral). I know I need to buy better ring (but T1, good roll phys dmg) and I need to buy good jewels. I'll spend whole day farming uber lab. It's ez.

You got this gameplay right!
About panteon, its all up to you, i prefer arakali and tukohama, anyways its ur choise, im killing ref mobs with totem or just skip em, not a big deal since im playn sc
This build is insane and tbh, one of the fastest clear speed I've played so far (Considering I have a Vaal Spark Inqui and even without Vaal Haste and sometimes forgetting my flasks (Im lazy like you)). I still have some improvements on my gear since I'm lvl 71 and Spiked Gauntlets are 73 and Steel Rings. I have some tweaks of my own that I want to share and know your opinion about:

1st. Phase Run
Since we have massive Frenzy Charge generator (ascendancy + blood rage). I was thinking in taking advantage of the MORE multiplier on melee physical damage of Phase Run. So I linked it to a Lvl 11 CWDT along with my Lightning Golem (PoB says it gives better DPS) and Increased Duration.

2nd. Warlord's Mark
Vulnerability is so much more better than Warlord's Mark. But seeing that we have 2 granite flasks. My plan is to switch Rumi's with a Witchfire Brew -- Free Vulnerability aura + Evasion (moar damage) + Increased DoT -- and only use Lion's Roar as our granite. Then once I get enough currency, I'll buy a +1 Curse Carnage Heart. Warlord's Mark also gives us better Endurance Charge generator to proc our ascendancy (and we can get a +1 Endurance Charge since I opted to choose +2 passives from the Bandits)

3rd. Fortify Support + Perseverance belt
Fortify is insanely good but linking it to a movement skill just isn't the thing for me. Losing that increased damage is something that scratches my head everytime I proc Fortify. Yes Concentrated Effect is better. But my PoE motto is: You can't DPS when dead. Since we can cap resistances way too easily (QOTF oh yes!) and I'm only missing 6% res on cold when I remove my belt. I was thinking of changing Concentrated Effect with Fortify Support, changing my belt to the Perseverance for a free Onslaught generator and switching my Silver Flask to The Overflowing Chalice

Those are the three things I want your thoughts about since you are the master of this build. All in all, thank you so much for this build and this is probably the first time I've exerted effort for a build. Continue with these insane builds! Keep up the good work. My gear btw (Boots will have the CWDT IC Setup) (give me your 6L powers):

Editado por útlima vez por isjeeeeee en 24 ago. 2017 0:52:03
"
isjeeeeee escribió:

Those are the three things I want your thoughts about since you are the master of this build. All in all, thank you so much for this build and this is probably the first time I've exerted effort for a build. Continue with these insane builds! Keep up the good work.

Thank you :)
Here my thoughts:
1) Phase run sounds good, ill color my corrupted culling sword for that. Ligh golem cant give more dps that Fire, i have 8.31 asp fully unbuffed, its more than enough, i dont need it :D
2) Wl vs Vuln, i thought about it, also about +1 curse on carnage, in a boss fights like shaper or t16 we need constant Vuln, we cant relay on flasks(cuz they run out), and also im testing enhance right now, got 5 lvling gems in off hand, to go for 4lvl, and want to use 20\23 Vuln, it gives lots of Phys dam increase since we have some unreserved mana. But in general mapping like farming t11-t13, witchfire brew can work, u can switch it to magic stibnite flask. 2 points from bandits, dunno i like Oak's bonuses much, all we need, dps and 2 defencesive stats, good enough(all others just sh*t, we dont need asp or crit multi xD) i manage that those 2 points cant lead us to smng rly good, we just can get some scion lives nodes or just +1 endur for survability..
3)Fortify... nah, not for me, inc aoe to sweet and con eff to powerfull to be out of the board :D
Resistance are not so simple, but Perseverance got his chance to tests :D ill look for it in a few days

Good ideas i like them, exept fortify xD

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional