[3.3] BloodFlurry (18+ mill dps), Instant Leech, Inc. Hardcore Version (Elder/Shaper/Guardians/Uber)

"
Rauwman escribió:
"
Johnmon604 escribió:

166% increased Physical Damage
27% increased Attack Speed
Can have multiple Crafted Mods
Adds 12 to 20 Physical Damage
24% increased Critical Strike Chance

I have this claw and there's 1 open prefix. What should I craft on it? Flat cold dmg or elemental dmg with skills?

Hi, for me it looks like Crit Multi would be the best choice.

Thats the reading comprehension of the average forum user here ;-) even if crit was not already in, he only has a free prefix, while crit is a suffix.

Take WED, it buffs all your ele dmg after the conversion.

And I still say the build is shit if you are poor.
IGN: @JanusHuntress

Thanks GGG for caring so much about your players: https://redd.it/57wexj
Editado por útlima vez por Janus171 en 17 oct. 2017 11:54:36
ops my fault.... didn't saw that multi was suffix. yeah wed would best choice
Editado por útlima vez por Rauwman en 17 oct. 2017 13:04:42
Is it possible to get gear for this build with 3 ex or less ? If yes, can someone help me to get it ?
Editado por útlima vez por YataroNiklas en 17 oct. 2017 15:26:53
"
YataroNiklas escribió:
Is it possible to get gear for this build with 3 ex or less ? If yes, can someone help me to get it ?

Thats impossible, unless you believe the OP which used 'budget' gear for that 17 million DPS build where a single jewel costs more than 3 ex. If you try this with 3 ex, you will get stuck in maps later and die a lot.
IGN: @JanusHuntress

Thanks GGG for caring so much about your players: https://redd.it/57wexj
"
YataroNiklas escribió:

As you can see on p73 Rauwman added yt video in which he got shit on so many times on Chimera that he should be dead ~5 times wit the gear hes got.
So the answer is no.
I spend like 10ex on items and got rekt on t13 maps.
Playstyle is cool, but i died, and i mean i died A LOT
Thought it will be mine 'Shaperkiller build' but i was strugling with t13-14 bosses.
GL
Editado por útlima vez por Ghato123 en 17 oct. 2017 17:32:12
"
Janus171 escribió:
"
Rauwman escribió:
"
Johnmon604 escribió:

166% increased Physical Damage
27% increased Attack Speed
Can have multiple Crafted Mods
Adds 12 to 20 Physical Damage
24% increased Critical Strike Chance

I have this claw and there's 1 open prefix. What should I craft on it? Flat cold dmg or elemental dmg with skills?

Hi, for me it looks like Crit Multi would be the best choice.

Thats the reading comprehension of the average forum user here ;-) even if crit was not already in, he only has a free prefix, while crit is a suffix.

Take WED, it buffs all your ele dmg after the conversion.

And I still say the build is shit if you are poor.

WED it is ty.
Hey Bro.

I Really appreciate you taking the time to make this thorough guide.

I have put a lot of time and energy trying to make this in harbinger and was wondering what I have wrong.

I don't feel like I'm doing amazing dps ... it's not bad but not great. I'm struggling to not live vs any t16 boss and am at a loss for what I need to do.

Was hoping you wouldn't mind taking the time and looking at my toon and tell me what I could improve on? Have about 70 Ex I could spend

https://pastebin.com/SAbwpvJH

thanks

"
Ghato123 escribió:
"
YataroNiklas escribió:

As you can see on p73 Rauwman added yt video in which he got shit on so many times on Chimera that he should be dead ~5 times wit the gear hes got.
So the answer is no.
I spend like 10ex on items and got rekt on t13 maps.
Playstyle is cool, but i died, and i mean i died A LOT
Thought it will be mine 'Shaperkiller build' but i was strugling with t13-14 bosses.
GL

I clearly stated that i use abyssus all the Time. If you want it more save for mapping take starkonja.... and yea even 10 ex is nothing when you will run t13+. Good jewels are 2 ex each, Rings 4ex+, Armour 8 ex, Helm 5ex+, etc. I probalby spend over 45ex on the char (Claw crafting included).

EDIT:
"
nightabyss escribió:
Hey Bro.

I Really appreciate you taking the time to make this thorough guide.

I have put a lot of time and energy trying to make this in harbinger and was wondering what I have wrong.

I don't feel like I'm doing amazing dps ... it's not bad but not great. I'm struggling to not live vs any t16 boss and am at a loss for what I need to do.

Was hoping you wouldn't mind taking the time and looking at my toon and tell me what I could improve on? Have about 70 Ex I could spend

https://pastebin.com/SAbwpvJH

thanks

Why the hell are you using the scourge, terror claw? Take Touch of Anguish or are good Rare 350+ PDPS
Your Crit Multi seems low... Get more Jewels with crit multi. Use the "Green Dream" at the socket near the resist area to sustaine the frenzy charges. And get your gems to 20/20. Also you can unskill True Strike or Revenge of the Hunted and go to Phase Acrobatics. And use conc instead of incr. aoe for bosses
Editado por útlima vez por Rauwman en 17 oct. 2017 19:00:36
Thanks for the suggestions man.

I took out 1 life node and got acrobatics.

Currently I'm using this weapon because I saw unchained running it on his stream and was tearing shit up.

I hadn't switched to a high DPS crafted claw yet because I was hoping i'd be able to prove the concept of the character to myself before I made a heavy investment.

I was also unsure of how good the claw had to be for it to be worth upgrading ...

Any more suggestions would be appreciated ... Currency shouldn't be an issue

Edit : (I see u mentioned 350 dps ... was thinking of grabbing one /w 385 dps - will this make a massive difference from my current dmg?)

-

Frost Bomb, Ancestral protector, Orb of storms, Vaal haste...

So many things to put up for any boss... Obviously Vaal Haste priority #1 if it's up but what's most important next?
Editado por útlima vez por nightabyss en 17 oct. 2017 20:20:35
"
nightabyss escribió:
Thanks for the suggestions man.

I took out 1 life node and got acrobatics.

Currently I'm using this weapon because I saw unchained running it on his stream and was tearing shit up.

I hadn't switched to a high DPS crafted claw yet because I was hoping i'd be able to prove the concept of the character to myself before I made a heavy investment.

I was also unsure of how good the claw had to be for it to be worth upgrading ...

Any more suggestions would be appreciated ... Currency shouldn't be an issue

Edit : (I see u mentioned 350 dps ... was thinking of grabbing one /w 385 dps - will this make a massive difference from my current dmg?)

-

Frost Bomb, Ancestral protector, Orb of storms, Vaal haste...

So many things to put up for any boss... Obviously Vaal Haste priority #1 if it's up but what's most important next?

Hello friend, I am actually not using the Scourge Claw. I use a rare claw with a skin transfer of the Scourge Claw. A 385 DPS rare claw will definitely be a huge damage boost (you can test this out in PoB first). You can also use the Fortify Gem in place of Ruthless to be more tanky during mapping.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional